|Cause of Death||
Stefan Salvatore (Birth or Legal Name: Stefano Enrico Paolo Giorgio Alessandro Luigi Eduardo Niccolò Teodoro Filippo Cristoforo Leonardo Beniamino Patricio Giacomo Tomoso Eugenio Riccardo Salvatore) is the hero, deuteragonist, secondary narrator, supporting protagonist, and romantic lead of The Vampire Diaries. Stefan was born July 2, 1495 in Florence, Italy. He is the youngest child of Giuseppe Salvatore and Maria Antonia Salvatore (née Bentiviglio). Stefan is the twin flame of Elena Gilbert, the younger brother of Damon Salvatore, the past lover and the object of obsession of Katherine Von Schwarzschild, the friend of Bonnie McCullough and Meredith Sulez, the best friend of Matt Honeycutt, the former fling and frenemy of Caroline Forbes, the rival of Tyler Smallwood, the enemy of Misao and Shinichi, and the arch-enemy of Klaus.
Stefan’s mother, Maria Antonia, died at the young age of twenty-seven, a few years after Stefan was born. She had been very weak, fragile and ill after Stefan’s birth. As a result, she never recovered health-wise after Stefan was born. Stefan is a 519-year-old immortal born during the time of the Renaissance Period, which is during the fifteenth century. Stefan died and became an immortal when he was an eighteen-year-old teenage human boy. Since childhood, Stefan has never seen eye to eye with his brother Damon and the two have disliked and even hated each other since their youth. Stefan has a very intense and extreme case of SiblingRivalry with Damon. There has always been an intense jealousy between the two brothers, mostly Damon towards Stefan. The major reason for this is that Damon realized that Stefan was the favorite child, not just with their parents, but with everyone. In other words, Stefan was the house favourite and was liked, admired and respected by everyone as a young nobleman. He fell deeply in love with a young, beautiful and noble German girl who was a vampire, named Katherine Von Schwarzschild during his human life, before he was transformed into a vampire.
During his human life at the tender age of sixteen, Stefan fell deeply in love with Katherine, who was considered to be his first love. The two were so close that their fathers had made arrangements for them to marry so that Stefan could have children, start a family and uphold his duty to Florence as a worthy nobleman. Even though Damon, being the first born son and oldest child, was intended to be the heir to the Salvatore inheritance (the Estate, the wealth and money, etc), his father had intended to disinherit Damon because of his lack of responsibility and duty and Giuseppe therefore intended to let Stefan, despite being the second born son and the youngest child of the family, inherit the Salvatore inheritance because he was more noble, dutiful and upstanding than his older brother. However, these plans were abruptly put to a halt once Damon returned from his University (in which he quit). Katherine showed she was drawn and attracted to Damon and Damon tried to seduce Katherine out of jealousy against Stefan. The two brothers eventually fought over Katherine and her affections, with Stefan saying that Damon is not right for Katherine because Damon has proven to be a jerk, who is selfish, unkind, uncaring and lacks responsibility and duty in everything he does, while Damon argues that Stefan is not right for Katherine because he is a sheltered aristocrat who is too weak-willed, spoiled, childish and not manly and strong enough to protect Katherine with his life. This sibling rivalry between the two brothers leads to complete chaos and tragedy, especially when Katherine decides that she wants to be with both brothers for eternity as vampires. The brothers fight to the death over Katherine, with Damon ultimately killing Stefan after he stabs him in his heart with his sword/blade. With this fratricidal act committed by Damon, he triggers Stefan’s transformation into a creature of the darkness, a vampire doomed to spend his eternity in the shadows and away from humanity and the light. But, with the little strength that Stefan has left after being stabbed, he uses it to stab Damon in the heart, also killing Damon and triggering his transformation into a vampire, a creature of the night like him. Stefan became a vampire at the tender age of eighteen human years.
Personality wise, he is described to be the total opposite of his elder brother. He is described to be noble, courageous, brave, selfless, chivalrous, altruistic, good-hearted, kind, caring, empathetic, compassionate, understanding, dutiful, and responsible. During his human years, he showed himself to be the absolute dutiful son. He was a very responsible and dutiful young man who believed in protecting and serving his city of Florence. Because of this particular trait, Giuseppe favored Stefan over Damon, seeing his youngest son as noble and upstanding whereas on the contrary, Giuseppe saw Damon as a coward, disobedient, disrespectful and rebellious. As a vampire, he is the opposite of Damon in how he chooses to live. While Damon relishes in being immortal and powerful, Stefan yearns to be a normal and regular human. Unlike Damon who lives on a strict human blood and kills humans for their blood so that he can gain Power, Stefan only lives on animal blood, refusing to feed on humans and kill humans for their blood. Because of all of the tragic events that have occurred in Stefan’s life, Stefan has a very dark and troubled past. Because of it, he is a doom magnet and suffers a strong guilt complex. Stefan spends his 500 years as an immortal in the shadows and living in the darkness, ashamed of his vampire nature. However, Stefan gets an epiphany and decides that he is going to renounce living in the darkness and in the shadows, yearning and wanting to live amongst humanity and be accepted in the light.
Stefan arrives in Fells Church and enrolls as a high school student at Robert E. Lee High School in order to blend in like a regular seventeen year old human teenager (even though Stefan is really over hundred years old). It is there, where Stefan fatefully and inevitably encounters Elena Gilbert. He is intensely, immediately and indescribably drawn to her. Stefan is immediately able to "sense" Elena's mind and presence out of everyone else's minds within the entire school and he notices that her mind is significantly different then everyone else's, although, Stefan cannot understand why is able to feel this way towards Elena, who happens to be a complete and total stranger to him. Stefan was able to sense Elenas mind long before he met her in person and he sensed her presence immediately after arriving in Fells Church. He easily recognized it once he came to school that it was the presence of Elena. Elena bears a strong resemblance to his old and first love, Katherine, and because of this, he repeatedly tries to avoid her at all costs during the beginning of the series, feeling that her uncanny resemblance to Katherine brings up painful, sorrowful memories of his dark, mysterious past. Stefan fell deeply and strongly in love with Elena at first sight but later on, Stefan eventually lets his walls crumble even more and falls in even deeper and passionate love with Elena. However, despite the fact that Stefan falls for Elena and Elena reciprocates his love, his elder and malevolent brother Damon follows him to Fells Church in order to make his life chaos and repeatedly makes attempts to try to steal Elena away from him out of revenge against him. Throughout the course of the series, Stefan has been strewn out of Fells Church, mostly out of his control, causing him and Elena to repeatedly become separated from each other. Because of this, it has caused Stefan to leave Elena's well-being and life in the hands of his impulsive, amoral and dangerous older brother Damon.
Stefan is described to be the ultimate looker. He is said to be very gorgeous, "inhumanely" beautiful with God like facial features. All of the girls at Robert E. Lee High School want to capture his attention. Because Stefan possesses the gift of immortality due to being a vampire, Stefan has a very youthful appearance which is rather boyish, pure, innocent and charming. This is because even though Stefan's real age is over 500 years old, he has the physical appearance of a seventeen or eighteen year old teenager. Because of his vampirism, Stefan will eternally look seventeen or eighteen (only in physical appearance) for the rest of his immortal life and therefore, will never age or grow old like a regular human. Stefan has the classic romance novel look; dreamy and mystical in appearance and he has a strong, compelling aura. He is described as being very classically handsome with very fine facial features and bone structure (including his high cheekbones and square, masculine jaw line), and he has been described as hauntingly or disturbingly beautiful by Elena, Katherine, Bonnie, Meredith and Caroline. However, when Elena describes him as hauntingly beautiful, she is often referring to Stefan as a whole, including his personality. A quote from "The Awakening" displays Elena's description of Stefan's appearance: "Even through numbness, Elena felt a quick thrill of fear. She looked at him, a strangely elegant figure, among the tombstones, his face pale in the moonlight. He had never looked so....beautiful to her before, but that beauty was almost alien. Not just foreign, but inhuman, because no human could project that aura of power, or of distance." (pg. 112, The Awakening). Stefan is not extremely tall, like Tyler Smallwood or even Matt Honeycutt, but he is not, by any means, considered to be short either (Elena has described his stature as perfect). Stefan is described to be medium tall (about 6 feet). He is taller than his elder brother Damon and he has a height advantage over him. Stefan is said to strongly resemble Damon and the family resemblance between the Salvatore brothers is strongly noticed by both Elena and Bonnie. Although, there are quite a few slight physical differences between the two Salvatore brothers. Aside from Stefan being taller than Damon, Stefan has green eyes, which are similar to that of green oak leaves, and he has dark wavy hair, while Damon has pitch black eyes and dark straight hair. Coloring wise, Stefan is described to be the complete and total opposite of Elena (who has ultra pale golden hair and deep blue eyes with extremely fair, white skin which is paler than Stefan's complexion). Stefan has a very pale complexion (his complexion became significantly paler after his transformation into a vampire). He has very dark, wavy (sometimes described as curly) jet black hair which has been described as luxurious, soft and thick. Elena has described Stefans hair as a "dark sea of tumbled waves" or "rumpled dark hair". Elena has described Stefans hair as fine textured and soft but at the same time, thick and luxurious. Stefan has piercing, forest green eyes which are perfectly set; the coloring of them is often said to be comparable to that of oak tree leaves on a summer day, holly green leaves, malachite and emeralds. Stefan has a slim, lean, lithe and flat muscled physique with ideally broad shoulders and long legs. He has a classical straight nose, high cheekbones and perfect, beautifully shaped lips and mouth, which Elena often describes as being a "sculptor's dream". Elena describes Stefan's physical appearance in The Awakening: "From where she stood, Elena could see he had a lean, flat muscled body. Faded jeans he probably had to peel off at night, tight T-shirt, a leather jacket of unusual cut. His hair was wavy―and dark..." (pg. 16, The Awakening). Elena describes Stefan's physical appearance in another quote in The Awakening: "The dark, curly hair framed features so fine that they might have been taken from an old Roman coin or medallion. High cheekbones, classical straight nose...and a mouth to keep you awake at night, Elena thought. The upper lip was beautifully sculpted, a little sensitive, a whole lot sensual" (pg. 19, The Awakening). A quote in Dark Reunion describes Stefan’s physical appearance: “Her (Bonnie) gaze jerked up, off her own feet, to take in fashionably ratty deck shoes, some foreign kind. Above that were jeans, body hugging, old enough to look soft over hard muscles. Narrow hips. Nice chest. Face to drive a sculptor crazy: sensuous mouth, high cheekbones. Dark sunglasses. Slightly tousled black hair...” A quote from Elena's thoughts on Stefan's appearance in "The Awakening": "But there was that mouth. That sculpted mouth that made her weak with something entirely different than nervousness. And that night dark hair—her fingers itched to weave themselves into its softness. That lithe, flat-muscled body, those long legs...and that voice" (pg. 48, The Awakening). Stefan tends to wear expensive clothing, usually dark or black in color. Part of this is because he was once a member of the Italian nobility and his tutor had taught him to dress as befitted as his position. However, most of the time, he's been spotted on several occasions wearing T-shirts (mostly form-fitting or of a snug fit) and jeans (most of the time, faded), and he shows an odd penchant for wearing sweaters. Stefan's trademark is wearing black leather jackets of unusual cuts. Stefan wears a large, silver ring with a small, round lapis lazuli stone on the index finger of his right hand as a talisman to protect himself against the sunlight. Stefan also wore a chain (a silver chain) around his neck, which bared Katherine's gold lapis lazuli ring, which he had obtained after Katherine's "suicide". Stefan gave the same ring to Elena later on, as an engagement ring when he proposed to her. Elena also used this exact same ring as a talisman to protect herself from the sunlight when she was transformed into a vampire. Elena frequently makes remarks about Stefan's voice and how it sounded like a familiar musical chord for her. She has described his voice as strangely compelling, magnetic and chilling.
Personality Description Edit
Stefan is the moral, good vampire brother (the opposition to his elder brother Damon, who is immoral and malevolent) who is kind, compassionate, kind hearted and caring. He is the complete and total opposite of his amoral, malevolent elder brother, Damon. Stefan is described as being mysterious and intense but also to be rather sensitive at the same time. Stefan is represented throughout the series to be a tragic, romantic hero. He is a deep, intense romantic at heart, especially where Katherine (and later, Elena) are concerned. All of Elena's friends (including Bonnie McCullough, Meredith Sulez and Caroline Forbes) and all of the girls at Robert E. Lee High School have described Stefan as a gentleman and a classic romantic. At first meeting, Elena is immediately, intensely and passionately drawn to Stefan, because she finds him deeply interesting, exotic, mysterious, deep and immensely challenging. Personality traits wise, Stefan is the complete opposite of Elena in many ways. Elena is outgoing, Stefan is shy. Elena is popular, Stefan is a loner. Elena is more headstrong and aggressive, Stefan is more laid back and passive. Elena is more selfish, Stefan is more humble and selfless. Elena is more cheerful, Stefan is more brooding. Stefan is described as mysterious, inscrutable, elusive, reclusive, brooding, angsty, and sometimes said to be cynical and quite stubborn (like Elena). He is deeply tortured by his vampiric nature (his vampirism) and the circumstances surrounding his mysterious and dark past. Although Stefan is the good Salvatore brother, who has morals and values and always tries to do the right thing, he does have a dark side; a darkness within him that comes along with his vampiric nature and it frequently comes out from time to time. Although for the majority of the time, Stefan tries to temper this darkness because he strongly believes in doing the right thing. Stefan has a strong belief in justice. He has a deep and moral conscience and believes in respecting humanity. Because of this, Stefan is frequently seen throughout the course of the series to be very compassionate and helpful towards mankind, and he is a true humanitarian at heart and by nature. This was evident during his human life as well. During the flashbacks of Stefan's human life, it appears that Stefan was a relatively happy, content and successful individual who had many ambitions, responsibilities and he was also deeply connected to and attached to his family, his friends, his studies, and to the city of Florence. During Stefan's human life, he displayed the traits of kindness, gentleness, empathy, compassion, responsibility, intelligence and nobleness. These traits in which he possessed as a human, were transcended into his personality even as an immortal. Despite Stefan's tendency to blame himself for things and him being guilt ridden from memories of his dark past, Stefan possesses a lot of good, honorable traits and qualities that display his humanity and his concern for other people, despite him being a vampire. Stefan tends to be guilt ridden from time to time and tends to blame himself for things, which can lead to long periods of depression. However, Stefan is described as very good hearted, very kind, caring, understanding, empathetic, romantic, gallant, noble, heroic, brave and shows intense compassion for other people and mankind. He deeply cares about and shows concern for the people who are most important to him. Stefan is a humanitarian by nature and frequently shows compassion towards human beings and cares about their well-being and their safety, which is the complete and total opposite of Damon, who normally only looks out for himself (although later on, Damon does learn a thing or two). However, despite all of Stefan's good qualities, he often has a hard time making friends easily, partially due to his reclusive, mysterious and reserved nature.
When Stefan arrives in Fells Church, Stefan meets Matt Honeycutt and the two develop a close friendship overtime. Matt is Stefan's first human friend in Fells Church. Although Stefan has a tendency to be prone to melancholy and depression, Stefan is quite pleasant and charming and he also displays a wicked sense of humor from time to time. He is also very relaxed and down to earth whenever he is around his friends. He also smiles from time to time, especially when he is around Elena. Stefan has a quick and sharp mind; he is well spoken and highly intelligent. According to Damon, the things that were most important to Stefan during his human life were his responsibility and duty to Florence, his family, his friends and his studies and ambitions. Damon has said that his brother has "lived among books and paintings" and therefore, lives a particularly shadowed life in terms of darkness within the world. Stefan is stoically loyal and fiercely protective, especially of those he deeply and strongly cares about. Stefan is highly protective of Elena. He will do anything and everything he can in order to protect her and keep her safe from harm, even from the likes of his dangerous brother, Damon. He has a strong sense of duty and responsibility and is highly dependable and trustworthy. Stefan is also very trusting of people; this makes him a somewhat naive individual. He especially shows a lot of trust in Elena and believes that she will do the right thing when it comes to their relationship, her life, and the well being of her loved ones. However, Stefan does have a tendency to be especially naive when it comes to trusting or believing in his brother, Damon. Stefan has a strong sense of heroism and bravery and he always feels the constant need to save people, to look out for mankind and humanity. Stefan is also very highly accepting of people, takes people for who they are, is accepting of his own flaws and everyone else's flaws, and frequently tries to see the best in everyone, including his brother, who frequently engages in immoral acts. Although it is very obvious that Stefan has had a longtime strained relationship with his older brother Damon, Stefan still loves and cares about him and he always tries to believe in him as much as possible. Unfortunately, Stefan always ends up disappointed due to his naivety when it comes to his elder brother. There have been many hints throughout the course of the series that suggest that Stefan is part of the key to bringing out Damon's inner humanity, although Damon frequently tries to hide the strong impact or influence that his younger brother has on him. Stefan usually has a very kind, gentle, calm and serene nature, although he is prone to anger, aggressive and violent tendencies, and a significantly darker side of him can surface when he is strongly provoked, letting out his "inner beast". This has been seen throughout the series when he has fought with his brother Damon, Tyler Smallwood and Klaus. When it comes to love, romance and relationships, Stefan is classic, traditional and slightly old fashioned in his approach. Stefan is a fiery romantic at heart and a very giving, selfless lover—protective, affectionate, tender, loving, giving, generous, noble, respectful, gracious, very chivalrous and courteous. These traits were/are noted by both Katherine von Swartzschild and Elena Gilbert. Stefan is deeply, strongly and unconditionally in love with Elena Gilbert and he shares a deep, intense, unbreakable bond with her that can never be broken. Stefan will do absolutely anything and everything to protect Elena and keep her safe from harm, even if he has to kill those who pose a threat to Elena's safety. Stefan has always hated himself and was deeply tortured by his vampirism but the unconditional love that Stefan and Elena share mutually has impacted Stefan profoundly and he has learned to accept what he is through Elena's strong, unconditional love. Stefan is very polite, well mannered and often acts like a gentleman. Stefan was his father's (Giuseppe Salvatore) favorite son and shared a close relationship with him, the complete opposite of his older brother, Damon. Stefan displays a strong sense of aristocracy and nobility. He has strong values and has a deep conscience. He has a strict code of morals and ethics (influenced by his noble upbringing in Italy, and also his Catholicism) and strongly refuses to kill innocent human life in order to drink human blood, though Stefan frequently shares blood with Elena (although both Stefan and Elena see this as an act of love and generosity). Instead, Stefan lives on an animal blood diet (he hunts for various different forest animals such as deer, rabbit, doves, birds etc.), and because of this, Stefan is the weaker vampire brother in terms of Power, compared to Damon, who kills innocent human life without any remorse or regrets, and feeds on their blood. Stefan is weaker then Damon because he doesn't feed off of the blood of humans and human blood is what is essential in giving vampires the greater Power. The more humans a vampire kills and the more human blood they consume over a period of time, the more powerful their Power is. Despite the fact that Stefan doesn't live off of a diet of human blood, he still possesses the basic, standard vampire powers and abilities. Some of Stefan's abilities include superhuman senses (super-hearing, super-sight, super-smell), super agility, superhuman or enhanced strength, telepathy, mental quickness (Stefan has a very quick mind and can sense other people's minds and their thinking), and mind compulsion/influence (the ability to influence or manipulate people's minds and thoughts).
Stefano ♂ (1st Name)Edit
- Stephen or Steven is a masculine given name of Greek origin 'Στεφανος (Stephanos). The meaning of Stephen is "Crown", "Garland", or "Crown of Martyrdom".
- Stefano is the Italian version of Stephen. He has gone by the name Stefan since his human years.
- Other variations of Stephen include Stephanos (Ancient Greek), Stepan (Armenian), Estebe, Eztebe (Basque), Stephanos (Biblical Greek), Stephanus (Biblical Latin), Stefan (Bulgarian), Esteve (Catalan), Stjepan, Štefan, Stevan, Stevo, Stipan, Stipe, Stipo (Croatian), Štěpán (Czech), Stefan, Steffen (Danish), Stefan, Steffen, Stephan, Stef, Stefanus, Steven (Dutch), Tapani, Tahvo, Teppo (Finnish), Étienne, Stéphane (French), Estevo (Galician), Stepane (Georgian), Stefan, Stephan (German), Stefanos, Stephanos (Greek), István, Pista, Pisti (Hungarian), Stefán (Icelandic), Stiofán (Irish), Stefano (Italian), Stefans (Latvian), Steponas (Lithuanian), Steffen (Low German), Stefan (Macedonian), Tipene (Maori), Estienne (Medieval French), Stefan, Steffen (Norwegian), Estève (Occitan), Stefan, Szczepan, Stefek (Polish), Estevão (Portuguese), Ștefan, Fane (Romanian), Stepan (Russian), Steafan, Steaphan, Steenie (Scottish), Stefan, Stevan, Stevo, Stjepan (Serbian), Štefan (Slovak), Štefan (Slovene), Esteban, Estavan (Spanish), Staffan, Stefan (Swedish), Steffan (Welsh), Esthapannose (Malayalam), Estepan, Estebe, Extiban, Ixtebe (Basque), Estevan (Old Spanish), Esteban (Spanish, Filipino, Basque), Estêvão (Portuguese), Esteve (Catalan), Estevo (Galician), Étienne ("Estienne" is an archaic spelling), Stéphane, Stefane, Stephanne (French), Êtiên (Vietnamese), İstefanos, Stefan (Turkish), İstfan, Stepan (Azeri), István (Hungarian), Kepano, Kiwini (Hawaiian), Stefan, Shtjefën, Fan, Sven (Albanian language), Sitiveni (Tongan, Fijian), Staffan, Stefan (Swedish), Steafán, Stíofán, Stiofán (Irish), Stefán (Icelandic), Stefano (Esperanto), Stefano (Italian), Ștefan, Ștefăniță, Ștefănel, Ștefănuț (Romanian), Štefan (Slovak), Štefan (Slovene), Stefan, Stefaan, Stefanus, Steven, Stephan (Afrikaans, Dutch), Stefan, Stephan, Steffen (German), Stefan, Szczepan (Polish), Steffan, Stifyn, Stîfyn (Welsh), Steffen (Norwegian), Steffen, Stephen, Stefan, Stephan (Danish), Štěpán (Czech), Stefanus, Stephanus (Latin), Stepans, Stepons (Latvian), Steponas, Stepas (Lithuanian), Stefan, Steven (Breton), Stiefnu (Maltese), Stìobhan, Stìophan, Stèaphan (Scottish Gaelic), Stjepan, Stipan, Stipe, Stipo, Stipa, Štef, Stevko, Stevo (Croatian), Tapani, Teppana, Teppo (Finnish), Tehvan (Estonian), Tipene (Māori), Istifanous, إستفانوس, ستيف, ستيفن, اسطفان , Istifaan ستيفن, Stiifan (Arabic), استیون (Estiven; Persian), סטיבן (Stiven; Hebrew), Στέφανος (Stephanos, Stefanos, Stephanas, Stepfan, Stephano, Stephanus; Greek), Степан, Стівен, Стефан (Stepan, Stiven, Stefan, Ukrainian; Стефан [Stefan] is a more western Ukrainian usage, Стефан (Stefan), diminutive: Чефо (Chefo), Стефчо (Stefcho), Стефо (Stefo), (Bulgarian), Стефан/Stefan, Стеван/Stevan, Степан/Stepan, Стјепaн/Stjepan, Шћепан/Šćepan, Стево/Stevo, Стијепо/Stijepo, Шћепо/Šćepo, Стевица/Stevica (Serbian), Стефан/Stefan, Стеван/Stevan, Шћепан/Šćepan (Montenegrin), Стефан/Stefan, Стеван/Stevan, Стево/Stevo, Стефче/Stefche (Macedonian), Степан/Stepan, Stepa, Stepane, Stepanya, Stepka, Stipan (Russian, Ukrainian, Belarusian), Ычтапан/Içtapan (Tatar), Ստեփանոս, Ստեփան, (Stepʿan, Stepanos, Stepan, Stepʿani, Stepʿanicʿ, Stepʿanov; Armenian), სტეფანე (Stepane, Georgian), ஸ்டீபன், சுதீபன் (Sṭīpan,Sudeipan, Tamil), スティーブン、スティーブ、スティーヴン (Stiibun, Stiibu, Stiivun, Sutīvun, Sutībun; Japanese), 斯蒂芬, 史蒂芬 (Sidifen, Shidifen; Mandarin Chinese), 스티븐 (Seutibeun; Korean), સ્ટીફન (Sṭīphana; Gujarati), स्टीफन (Sṭīphana; Hindi), ಸ್ಟೀಫನ್ (Sṭīphan; Kannada), स्टीफन (Sṭīphana; Marathi), Стефен (Styefyen; Mongolian), स्टीफन (Sṭīphana; Nepali), ਸਟੀਫਨ (Saṭīphana; Punjabi), స్టీఫెన్ (Sṭīphen; Telugu), สตีเฟ่น (S̄tīfèn; Thai), اسٹیفن (Urdu), סטעפאנוסן (Stʻpʼnwsn; Yiddish), Eapen (Malayalam), Steephan (South Indian), Steeve or Stephane and Stephanie for female (Québec), İstfan, Stepan (Azeri), Steffeni, Stefani, Stiifaat (Greenlandic), ᔅᑏᕕᓐ (Stiifin; Inuktitut), Ecen (Wolof), Etiiviuq (Yup'ik), Stefanu (Zulu), Stamos, Stavros, Stefan, Stefano, Stefanos, Stefen, Stenya, Stepan, Stepanos, Steph, Stephan, Stephanas, Stéphane, Stephens, Stephenson, Stephfan, Stephin, Stephon, Stepven, Steve, Steven, Stevie, Steeve, Steeven, Steaven, Steavin, Steavon, Steevan, Steeve, Steevn, Steafan, Steafeán, Stefaan, Stefane, Stefanson, Stefaun, Stefawn, Steffan, Steffano, Stefans, Stefos, Stephano, Stephanos, Stefen, Steffen, Steffin, Stefin, Steffan, Staffan, Stefon, Staffon, Steffon, Steffone, Stefone, Stefonne, Stepan, Stepa, Stepane, Stepanya, Stepka, Stipan, Steph, Stephan, Stepfan, Stephanas, Stephano, Stephanos, Stephanus, Stephawn, Stefane, Stepháne, Stephanne, Stephon, Stefon, Stepfon, Stepfone, Stephfon, Stephion, Stephone, Stephonne, Stevan, Stevano, Stevanoe, Stevaughn, Stevean, Steve, Steave, Stevie, Stevy, Steeven, Steiven, Stevan, Steve, Stevens, Stevie, Stevin, Stevon, Stiven, Stevens, Stevenson, Stevinson, Stevie, Stevey, Stevy, Stevin, Stevon, Stevieon, Stevion, Stevyn, Estéban, Estabon, Esteben, Estefan, Estefano, Estefen, Estephan, Estephen, Estebe, Estevan, Esteven, Estevon, Estiven, Estevao, Estevez, Étienne, Etian, Etien, Étienn, Ettien, István, Isti, Istvan, Pista, Szczepan, Tapani, Tapamn, Teppo, Teb, Teppo, Tiennot, Tien.
- The feminine forms of Stephen include Stephanie, Stefani, Stephani, Stephania, Stephany (English), Stefanie (German), Steph, Stevie (English), Steffi, Steffie (German), Štěpánka (Czech), Stefanie (Danish), Stefana, Stefanie (Dutch), Étiennette, Stéphanie (French), Kekepania (Hawaiian), Stefánia, Fanni (Hungarian), Stefania (Italian), Stefanija (Macedonian), Stefania, Stefcia (Polish), Estefânia (Portuguese), Ștefania (Romanian), Štefánia (Slovak), Štefanija (Slovene), Estefanía (Spanish), Stéphanie, Štefanija (Croatian), Stéphanie, Stephannie, Stefny, Stephenie, Stefanie, Stefani, Stefany, Estefani, Stephany, Stephani, Steph, Stephi, Steffi, Stefana, Stephie, Stephie Gee, Stephy, Stef, Stepha, Stepharoni, Stephan, Steve, Stevie, Stepho, Stephie, Steffani, Stefano, Stephano, Shtephhanie, Stephania, Etienette, Stefa, Stefania, Stefanie, Stefanina, Steffie, Stepania, Stepanie, Stephana, Stevena, Teena, Stephenie, Stefni, ስቴፋኒ (Sitēfanī) (Amharic), ستيفاني (Stifani) (Arabic), Стэфанія (Stefanija) (Belarusian), স্টিফানি ( Sṭiphāni) (Bengali), Стефани (Stefani) (Bulgarian), 斯蒂芬妮 (Sīdìfēn nī) (Chinese Simplified), 斯蒂芬妮 (Sīdìfēn nī) (Chinese Traditional), Estefania (Esperanto), સ્ટેફની (Sṭēphanī) (Gujarati), स्टेफ़नी (Stefanee) (Hindi), ステファニー (Sutefanī) (Japanese), ಸ್ಟಿಫೇನಿ (Sṭiphēni) (Kannada), Стефани (Stefanï) (Kazakh), 스테파니 (Seutepani), Stefani, Steffani, Stafani, Stefanni, Steffane, Steffanee, Stefini, Stefoni, Stefanie, Stafanie, Staffany, Stefane, Stefanee, Stefaney, Stefania, Stefanié, Stefanija, Stefannie, Stefcia, Stefenie, Steffanie, Steffi, Stefinie, Stefka, Stefany, Steffany, Stefanny, Stefanya, Steffaney, Steffi, Stefa, Stefcia, Steffee, Steffie, Steffy, Stefi, Stefka, Stefy, Stepha, Stephi, Stephie, Stephy, Stepania, Stepa, Stepahny, Stepanida, Stepanie, Stepanyda, Stepfanie, Stephana, Stephani, Stephania, Stephanni, Stamatios, Stefani, Stefanie, Stefany, Steffie, Stepania, Stephaija, Stephaine, Stephanas, Stephane, Stephanee, Stephani, Stephanida, Stéphanie, Stephanine, Stephann, Stephannie, Stephany, Stephene, Stephenie, Stephianie, Stephney, Stesha, Steshka, Stevanee, Stephany, Stephaney, Stephayne, Stephina, Stephine, Stephyne, Stephenie, Stephena, Stephenee, Stepheney, Stepheni, Stephenny, Stepheny, Stephine, Stephinie, Stephney, Stephne, Stephni, Stephnie, Stephny, Stevie, Steva, Stevana, Stevanee, Stevee, Stevena, Stevey, Stevi, Stevy, Stevye, Estefani, Estefania, Estefany, Estafania, Estefana, Estefane, Estefanie, Estephanie, Estephania, Estephani, Estephany, Panya, Panyia, Zephania, Zephanie, Zepania, Zephanas, Zephany.
Enrico ♂ (2nd Name) Edit
- Henry is a masculine given name of English and German origin. The name Henry means "Home Ruler" or "Ruler Of The Household".
- Enrico is the Italian version of Henry.
- Other variations of Henry include Heimirich, Heinrich, Henricus (Ancient Germanic), Henrik (Armenian), Endika (Basque), Enric (Catalan), Henrik (Croatian), Jindřich, Hynek (Czech), Henrik, Henning (Danish), Hendrik, Henricus, Heike, Heiko, Hein, Henk, Hennie, Henny, Rik (Dutch), Hendrik (Estonian), Harri, Henri, Henrikki, Heikki (Finnish), Henri, Enzo (French), Heike, Heiko (Frisian), Anri (Georgian), Heinrich, Hendrik, Henrik, Heiner, Heinz, Henning (German), Henrik (Hungarian), Hinrik (Icelandic), Anraí, Einrí (Irish), Arrigo, Enzo, Rico (Italian), Henrikas, Herkus (Lithuanian), Hinrich, Heike, Heiko (Low German), Herry (Medieval English), Henrik, Henning (Norwegian), Henryk (Polish), Henrique (Portuguese), Eanraig, Hendry (Scottish), Henrich (Slovak), Henrik (Slovene), Enrique, Quique (Spanish), Henrik, Henning (Swedish), Harri (Welsh), Hal, Hank, Harry, Heiner, Heinz, Henning (German), Heike, Heiko (Low German), Aenrichus (Latin), Américo, America, Americo, Americus, Amerika, Ameriko, Amerikus (Portuguese, Spanish, Galician, English), Amerigo (Italian), Annraoi, Anraí (Irish), Anri (ანრი) (Georgian), Arricu (Sardinian), Arrigo, Alrigo, Arrighetto (Italian), Aymerick (English), Aymeric (French from Occitan), Bambis (Greek), Chári (Χάρι) (Greek), Errikos (Ερρίκος, Χένρι) (Greek), Eanraig, Eanruig (Scottish), Einrí (Irish), Emeric (French from Occitan), Emerik, Emerick, Emerik, Emric, Emrick, Emrik, Emeryc, Emeryck, Emryc, Emryk, Emryck (Croatian, Slovene, Swedish, English), Eimeric (Catalan), Emery (English), (French), Emmerich (Ancient German), Endika (Basque), Enric, Enrick, Enrike, Enryk, Enryc, Enryck (Catalan), (Occitan), Enrico, Enriko, Enricko, Enryco, Enryko, Enrycko, (Italian), Enrikas (Lithuanian), Enrikos (Greek), Enrique, Enrrique, Enrigue, Enriq, Enriquez, Henrio, Henrique (Spanish), Enzo, Enzio, Enzeo, Enziyo, Ezio (Italian), Garri (Гарри) (Russian), Genri (Генри), Génrix (Генрих), Xénri (Хенри) (Russian), Genrikh (Russian), Genrich (Russian), Giannino (Italian), Haari (هاري) (Arabic), Haerêe (แฮร์รี่) (Thai), Haeri (해리) (Korean), Hagan (German), Hainarī (ਹੈਨਰੀ) (Punjabi), Hairī (हैरी) (Hindi), Hal (English), Hale (English), Hālì (哈利) (Mandarin Chinese), Hampus (Swedish), Hanale, Hanalē, Henelē, Haneke (Hawaiian), Hank (English), Hanraoi (Irish), Hari (Хари) (Macedonian), (Serbian), Harī (ハリー) (Japanese), Harijs (Latvian), Harri (Estonian, Finnish, Welsh), Harrington, Harringtun, Harryngton, Harryngtun, Harington, Haringtun, Haryngton, Haryntun (English), Harris, Harriss (English), Harrison, Harrisson, Harryson, Harrisun (English, Swedish), Harro (English), Harry, Harray, Harrey, Harrie, Harree, Harrea, Hary, Harrys, Harryss (English), Hary, Háry (Гары) (Belarusian), Hasse (Swedish), Hawkin (English), Haynrix (Հայնրիխ), Haynrixi (Հայնրիխի), Haynrixicʿ (Հայնրիխից), Haynrixov (Հայնրիխով) (Armenian), Heandarat (Northern Sami), Heike (Dutch, Frisian, Low German), Heiki (Estonian), Heikki (Finnish, Estonian), Heiko (Dutch, Frisian, Low German), Heimirich (Ancient German), Hein (Dutch), Heiner, Heiner (German), Heino, Heiny (Dutch), (Estonian), Heinrich (German), Heinrekr (Old Norse), Heinrekur (Icelandic), Heinz (German), Hēnari (হেনরি) (Bengali), Hēnarī (हेनरी) (Nepali, Hindi), Henderson, Hendersun (English), Hendrea (Scottish), Hendrie, Hendri, Hendry, Hendrey, Hendree, Hendries (Scottish), Hendrich, Heńca, Hindrašk (Upper Sorbian), Hendrick, Hendryck, Hendryk, Hendric, Hendryc (English, German), Hendrik (Dutch, Estonian, German, Armenian, Hungarian), Heniwi (ᎮᏂᏫ) (Cherokee), Henriko (Esperanto), Heindrikur (Faroese), Hendrikus (Dutch), Hendrix, Hendryx, Hendricks, Hendriks, Hendrickx, Hendrikx (English), Hendron (Scottish), Henele (Hawaiian), Heng (Luxembourgish), Hēnglì (亨利), Ēnlǐkè (恩里克), Ēnlìkǎ (恩莉卡) (Chinese), Heniek, Henek, Henio, Henius, Henryczek, Henryk, Henrys (Polish), Henli (헨리) (Korean), Henrī (ヘンリー) (Japanese), Henrī (హెన్రీ) (Telugu), Heṉṟi (ஹென்றி) (Tamil), Henricus (Latin, Latinized Ancient German), Henriko (Esperanto), Henrique (Portuguese, Galician), Henrim (English, Bulgarian), Henriot (English), Henris (Lithuanian), Henryk (Polish), Henryson, Henrysun (English), Henk, Hennie (Dutch), Henning, Hening, Hennyng, Henyng (Dutch, German, Norwegian), Henny (Dutch), Henri (Estonian, Finnish, French, Turkish), Henric (Romanian), Henrich (Slovak), Henrijs (Latvian), Henrik (Croatian, Danish, German, Hungarian, Norwegian, Slovene, Swedish, Estonian, Armenian), Henrikas (Lithuanian), Henrikki (Finnish), Henryk (Polish), Heriot (English), Herkus (Lithuanian), Henson (Scottish), Hereweald (Anglo Saxon), Herriot (English), Herry (Medieval English), Hersz, Hirsh, Hersh, Hersch, Herzl, Hirsh, Herzen, Herzyn, Herzin, Hertz (Yiddish), Hienry (Генры) (Belarusian), Hindrich (Czech), Hinrich (Low German, Czech), Hinrik (Icelandic), H'nryq (Yiddish), H'nry (הענרי) (Yiddish), Honok (Polish), Hynek (Czech), Imbro (Croatian), Imre (Estonian, Hungarian), Imrich (Slovak), Indriķis (Latvian), Inriques (Spanish), Imrus (Hungarian), Jindřich, Jindra, Jindříšek (Czech), Kendrick (English), Kenrick (English), Khambis (Greek), Khenri (Xенри) (Bulgarian), Khyenri (Mongolian), Kiki, Kike, Kiké, Kiko (Spanish), Lambos (Greek), Parry (Welsh), Perry (English), Quico (Spanish, Portuguese diminutive), Quinto, Quique, Quiqui, Quiquin (Spanish), Rick (English), Rico (Italian), Rik (Dutch), Хенри, Хенрј (Serbian), Генрих, Гарри, Хэри (Russian), Генріх, Гаррі, Генрі (Ukrainian), هنری, هاري (Persian), Henri (ಹೆನ್ರಿ) (Kannadan), הנרי (Hebrew), Hēnrya (હેન્ર્ય) (Gujarati), ሀንርይ (Amharic), ഹെന്രി (Malayalam), Hēnrī (हेन्री) (Marathi), Hēnarī (ਹੇਨਰੀ) (Punjabi), हेन्र्य (Sanskrit), හෙන්ර්ය් (Sinhalese), ሐንርይ (Tingrinya), ܗܢܪܝ (Syriac), Heinrich, Heindrick, Heiner, Heinreich, Heinrick, Heinrik, Hinrich, Heinz, Hendrick, Hendricks, Hendrickson, Hendrik, Hendriks, Hendrikus, Hendrix, Henning, Heniek, Henier, Henri, Henrico, Henrri, Henrick, Heinrick, Henerik, Henrich, Henrik, Henryk, Henrique, Hagan, Hank, Harro, Harry, Heike, Heinz, Henery, Heniek, Henraoi, Henri, Henrick, Henrim, Henrry, Heromin, Hersz, Arrigo, Alrigo, Arrighetto, Enric, Enrica, Enrick, Enricky, Enrico, Enzio, Enzo, Rico, Enrikos, Enrique, Enrigué, Enriqué, Enriquez, Enrrique, Hanale, Haneke, Honok, Kiki.
- The feminine forms of Henry include Harriet, Harriett, Harriette, Henrietta, Etta, Ettie, Hallie, Harrietta, Hattie, Hatty, Hettie (English), Henrietta, Henriikka, Henna, Riikka (Finnish), Henrietta (Hungarian), Enrica (Italian), Henryka (Polish), Henrietta, Henrika, Henrike, Rika (Swedish), Jet, Jetta, Jette (Dutch), Henriette, Henriette, Henrike (Danish), Hendrika, Hendrikje, Hendrina, Hennie, Henny, Henrietta, Henriette, Henriëtte, Jet, Jetta, Jette (Dutch), Henrietta, Henriikka (Finnish), Henriette (French), Heinrike, Henriette, Henrike (German), Henrietta (Hungarian), Enrica (Italian), Henriette, Henrike (Norwegian), Henryka (Polish), Henrietta, Henrika, Henrike (Swedish), Harriett, Harriette, Henrietta, Harriet, Etta, Ettie, Hallie, Hattie, Hatty, Hettie, Drika (Dutch), Endika (Basque), Enrica (Italian), Enriqueta (Spanish), Etta (English), Etti (English), Ettie (English), Etty (English), Haliaka (Hawaiian), Halle (English), Hallie (English), Hani (Australian), Hariala (Hawaiian), Hariata (Hawaiian), Harrieta (English), Harriet (English), Harriett (English), Harrietta (English), Harriette (English), Harriot (English), Harriott (English), Hat (English), Hatsy (English), Hatt (English/Scots), Hatti (English), Hattie (English), Hatty (English), Hazmat (English), Hazza (English), Heike (Dutch, Frisian, German), Heinrike (German), Heintje (Dutch), Hendrika (Dutch), Hendrikje (Dutch), Henka (Polish), Henna (Finnish), Hennie (Dutch), (English), Henny (Dutch), (English), Henrieta (Polish), Henrietta (English), (Hungarian), Henriette (Danish, Dutch, French, German, Norwegian), Henriikka (Finnish), Henrika (Swedish), Henrike (German), (Scandinavian), Henriqueta (Portuguese), Henryka (Polish), Hetta (English), Hetti (English), Hettie (English), Hetty (English), Jetje (Dutch), Jindřiška (Czech), Έρρικα (Errica, Errika) (Greek), Riette (English), Rika (Dutch, Swedish), Rike (German), Rikka (Finnish), Yetta (English), Yettie (English), Harrie (English), Hari (English), Yetty (English), América (Portuguese), Spanish, America (English), ሄንሬታ (Hēnirēta) (Amharic), هنريتا (Hinarita) (Arabic), Генрыэта (Hienryeta) (Belarusian), হেনরিয়েটা ( Hēnariẏēṭā) (Bengali), Хенриета (Khenrieta) (Bulgarian), 亨丽埃塔 (Hēng lì āi tǎ) (Chinese Simplified), 亨麗埃塔 (Hēng lì āi tǎ) (Chinese Traditional), ჰენრიეტა (Henrieta) (Georgian), Ενριέτα (Enriéta) (Greek), ヘンリエッタ (Henrietta) (Japanese), ಹೆನ್ರೀಟ್ಟಾ ( Henrīṭṭā) (Kannada), 헨리에타 (Henlieta) (Korean), Озунду (Ozundu) (Kyrgyz), Хенриета (Henrieta) (Macedonian), ഹെന്റിയേറ്റ (Henṟiyēṟṟa) (Malayalam), هنریتا (Persian), Хенриетта (Henrietta), ஹென்ரெய்ட்டா ( Heṉreyṭṭā) (Tamil), హెన్రిట్టా ( Henriṭṭā) (Telugu), Генрієтта (Henriyetta) (Ukrainian), ہانریٹا (Urdu), هارييت (Hariyt) (Arabic), Харриет (Charrijet) (Belarusian), হ্যারিয়েট ( Hyāriẏēṭa) (Bengali), Хариет (Khariet) (Bulgarian), 哈里特 (Hālǐ tè) (Chinese Simplified), 哈里特 (Hālǐ tè) (Chinese Traditional), Ερριέτα ( Erriéta) (Greek), હેરિયેટ ( Hēriyēṭa) (Gujarati), हेरिएट (Heriet) (Hindi), ハリエット (Harietto) (Japanese), ಹ್ಯಾರಿಯೆಟ್ ( Hyāriyeṭ) (Kannada), Гарриет ( Garrïet) (Kazakh), 해리엇 (Haelieos) (Korean), Хариет (Hariet) (Macedonian), ഹാരിയറ്റ് (Hāriyaṟṟ) (Malayalam), हॅरियट ( Hĕriyaṭa) (Marathi), Харриет (Kharriyet) (Mongolian), هریت (Persian), Харриет (Kharriyet) (Russian), Харриет (Harriet) (Serbian), හැරියට් (Hæriyaṭ) (Sinhala), ஹாரியட் (Hāriyaṭ) (Tamil), హ్యారియెట్ ( Hyāriyeṭ) (Telugu), แฮเรียต (Ḥæ reīyt) (Thai), Гаррієт (Harriyet) (Ukrainian), האַרריעט (Harryet) (Yiddish), Henna, Hena, Henaa, Henah, Heni, Henia, Henny, Henya, Harriet, Hattie, Hatty, Hendrika, Heneretta, Henka, Hennrietta, Hennriette, Henretta, Henrica, Henrie, Henrieta, Henriete, Henriette, Henrika, Henrique, Henriquetta, Henryetta, Hetta, Hettie, Harri, Harrie, Harriett, Harrietta, Harriette, Harriot, Harriott, Hattie, Enrica, Enrieta, Enrietta, Enrika, Enriqua, Enriqueta, Enriquetta, Enriquette, Etta, Etka, Etke, Etti, Ettie, Etty, Itke, Itta, Yetta, Yette, Yitta, Yitty.
Paolo ♂ (3rd Name) Edit
- Paul is a masculine given name of Latin or Roman origin. The meaning of Paul is "Small", "Humble", "Scarce", or "Rare".
- Paolo is the Italian version of Paul.
- Other variations of Paul include Pauwel (Dutch), Pål (Swedish), Pål (Norwegian), Poul (Danish), Paulie (English), Palle (Danish), Pal, Pali, Pavli (Albanian), Paulus (Ancient Roman), Boulos, Bulus (Arabic), Boghos, Poghos (Armenian), Paulos (Biblical Greek), Paulus (Biblical Latin), Paol (Breton), Pavel (Bulgarian), Pau, Pol (Catalan), Paulu (Corsican), Pavao, Pavle, Pavo (Croatian), Pavel (Czech), Paŭlo, Paĉjo (Esperanto), Paavo (Estonian), Paavali, Pauli, Paavo (Finnish), Paulo (Galician), Pavle (Georgian), Pavlos (Greek), Pál (Hungarian), Páll (Icelandic), Pól (Irish), Pāvils (Latvian), Paulius (Lithuanian), Pavle, Pavel (Macedonian), Paora (Maori), Pau (Occitan), Paweł (Polish), Paulo, Paulinho (Portuguese), Pavel, Pasha (Russian), Pàl, Pòl (Scottish), Pavle (Serbian), Pavol (Slovak), Pavel (Slovene), Pablo (Spanish), Pavlo (Ukrainian), Pål, Paul (Swedish), Amharic: ጳውሎስ (Paulos), Ancient Roman: Paulus, Pauline's, Arabic: بولس (Bulus, in the Bible), بول (English name Paul), Boulos, Aragonese: Pavlo, Armenian Western: Պօղոս (Bōłos), Armenian Eastern: Պողոս (Połos), Asturian: Pablu, Basque: Paulo, Belarusian: Павeл (Paweł), Паўлюк (Paŭluk), Паўлюсь (Paŭluś), Пол (Pol), Bengali: পল (Pɑl), Bosnian: Pavao, Pavle, Bulgarian: Павел (Pavel), Chinese: 保羅, 保罗 (Bǎoluó), Cornish: Pawl, Danish: Poul, Povl, Palle, Dutch: Paul, Paulus, Pauwel, Estonian: Paul, Paavel, Paavo, Faroese: Páll, Pál, Palli, Pól, Pauli, French: Paul, Pol, Frisian: Pouw, Powles, Paulus, Georgian: პავლე (Pavle), German: Paul, Greek: Παύλος (Pávlos, Páv̱los), Gujarati: પોલ (Pōl), Haitian Creole: Pòl, Hakka: Pó-lò, Hausa: Bulus, Hawaiian: Paulo, Hebrew: פול (Pol), Hindi: पौलुस (Pəulus – only used in Biblical context), पौल (Pɔl), Hungarian: Pál (Nicknames: Pali, Palika, Paja, Pajus, Pajó, Palcsi, Palcsika, Pálka, Palkó, Pálocska), Indonesian: Paulus, Irish: Pól, Pódhl, Italian: Paolo, Paolino, Japanese: ポール (Pōru), and in Biblical context, パウルス (Paurusu), Kannada: ಪಾಲ್ (Pāl), Korean: 폴 (Pol) / 바울 (Baul – archaic translation; only used in Biblical context), Latin: Paulus, Latvian: Pauls, Pāvils, Lithuanian: Paulas, Paulius, Povilas, Luganda: Paolo, Malayalam: പൗലോസ് (Paulose), Macedonian: Павле (Pavle, Pavel), Maltese: Pawl, Pawlu, Manx: Payl, Marathi: पौलुस (Pəulus – only used in Biblical context), पॉल (Pɔl), पाव्लो (Paʋlo), पाब्लो (Pablo), Mongolian: Павел (Pavel), Паул, Na'vi: Pawl, Nepali: पावलले (Pāvalalē), Norwegian: Paul, Pål, Old English: Paulus, Philippine languages: Pablo or Paulo, Portuguese: Paulo, Paulino, Paulinho, Punjabi: ਪੌਲੁਸਨੇ (Paulusanē), Romanian: Paul, Pavel, Russian: Пол (Pol), Павел (Pavel), Паша (Pasha), Sardinian: Paulu, Scottish Gaelic: Pòl, Pàl, Serbian: Павле (Pavle), Sicilian: Pàulu, Paulu, Sinhala: Pavulu, Spanish: Pablo, Paulin, Tamil: பவுல் (Pavul), Telugu: పాల్ (Pāl), Thai: พอล (Paul), ปอ (Por), Ukrainian: Павло (Pavlo), Пол (Pol), Urdu: پال, Venetian: Pagoło, Poło, Vietnamese: Phao-lô, Welsh: Pawl.
- The feminine forms of Paul include Paola (Spanish), Pauletta (English), Paulinha (Portuguese), Pavica (Croatian), Pavla (Czech), Paule, Paulette (French), Pála (Icelandic), Paola (Italian), Pavla (Slovene), Paulina, Pauleen, Paulene (English), Paulina (Swedish), Paulina (Ancient Roman), Polina, Polya (Bulgarian), Pavlina (Czech), Paulien, Lien (Dutch), Pauliina (Finnish), Paolina, Lina (Italian), Paulina (Lithuanian), Pavlina (Macedonian), Paulina (Polish), Paulina (Portuguese), Polina (Russian), Paulína (Slovak), Pavlina (Slovene), Paulina (Spanish), Polina (Ukrainian), ፓውላ (Pawila) (Amharic), بولا (Bula) (Arabic), Паула (Paula) (Belarusian), পলা ( Palā) (Bengali), 保 ( Bǎo) (Chinese Simplified), 保 ( Bǎo) (Chinese Traditional), પૌલા ( Paulā) (Gujarati), פאולה (Hebrew), पाउला (Paula) (Hindi), ポーラ ( Pōra) (Japanese), 폴라 (Polla) (Korean), Паула (Paula) (Kyrgyz), Пола (Pola) (Macedonian), പാല (Pāla) (Malayalam), पॉला ( Pŏlā) (Marathi), पाउला ( Pā'ulā) (Nepali), پائولا (Persian), ਪੌਲਾ ( Paulā) (Punjabi), Паула (Paula) (Russian), Пола (Pola) (Serbian), පෝලා (Pōlā), Паула (Paula) (Tajik), பவுலா (Pavulā) (Tamil), పౌలా ( Paulā) (Telugu), พอลล่า (Phx l l̀ā) (Thai), Паула (Paula) (Ukrainian), پاؤلا (Urdu), פּאַולאַ (Yiddish), Paula, Paliki, Paola, Paulane, Paulann, Paule, Paulette, Paulina, Pauline, Paulla, Pavia, Paulette, Paulet, Paulett, Pauletta, Paulita, Paulett, Paulletta, Paullette, Paulina, Paulena, Paulene, Paulenia, Pauliana, Paulianne, Paullena, Paulyna, Pawlina, Polena, Polina, Polinia, Pauline, Pauleen, Paulene, Paulien, Paulin, Paulyne, Paulynn, Pouline, Pavla, Pavlina, Pavlinka, Polly, Paili, Pali, Pauli, Paulie, Pauly, Poll, Pollee, Polley, Polli, Pollie.
Giorgio ♂ (4th Name) Edit
- George is a masculine given name of Greek origin. The meaning of George is "Farmer", "To Plow", "To Cultivate", "To Till", "To Be A Farmer" or "He Who Works The Land".
- Giorgio is the Italian version of George.
- Other variations of George include Gjergj (Albanian), Georgios, Georgius (Ancient Greek), Gevorak (Arabic), Gevorg, Kevork, Gev, Gevor (Armenian), Gorka (Basque), Georgi (Bulgarian), Jordi (Catalan), Jory (Cornish), Đuro, Juraj, Đurađ, Jure, Jurica, Juro (Croatian), Jiří (Czech), Georg, Jørgen, Jørg, Jørn (Danish), Joeri, Joris, Jurgen, Jurriaan, Sjors (Dutch), Georgo (Esperanto), Georg (Estonian), Jyri, Jyrki, Yrjänä, Yrjö (Finnish), Georges (French), Joris (Frisian), Xurxo (Galician), Giorgi, Iuri, Goga (Georgian), Georg, Jörg (German), Georgios, Giorgos, Yiorgos, Yorgos, Iorgas, Iorgos, Giorgis (Greek), Keoki, Mahi'ai (Hawaiian), György, Gyuri (Hungarian), Georg (Icelandic), Seoirse (Irish), Gino, Giorgino (Italian), Georgijs, Georgs, Juris (Latvian), Jurgis (Lithuanian), Jürgen (Low German), Gjorgji, Gorgi (Macedonian), Geevarghese, Varghese (Malayalam), Jurian (Medieval German), Yrian (Medieval Scandinavian), Georg, Gøran, Jørgen, Ørjan, Jørg, Jørn (Norwegian), Jerzy, Jerek, Jurek (Polish), Jorge, Jorginho (Portuguese), Joji (Provencal), Georgiy, Georgy, Yuri, Yuriy, Yegor, Yehor, Youri, Yure, Yuric, Yurii, Yurij, Yurik, Yurri, Yury, Yura, Yusha, Yurko, Igoryok, Jurgi, Egor, Georgi, Georgii, Zhorka, Gorya (Russian), Deòrsa, Seòras, Geordi, Geordie (Scottish), Djordje, Djuro, Đorđe, Đuro, Djuradj, Đurađ (Serbian), Juraj (Slovak), Jurij, Jure, Jurica (Slovene), Jurij (Sorbian), Jorge, Jorje, Xorge (Spanish), Georg, Göran, Jörgen, Örjan, Jöran (Swedish), Yuri, Yuriy, Yoyi, Yura (Ukrainian), Siôr, Siors, Siorus (Welsh), Gheorghe (Romanian), Albanian: Gjergj, Jorgo, Gjorgj, Armenian: Գեվ (Gev), Գեվոր (Gevor), Գեվորգ (Gevorg), Գեւորգ (Kevork), Amharic: ጊዮርጊስ (Giorgis), Egyptian: جرجس (Gerges), Arabic: جرج (Jurj), جورج (George), خضر (Khodor), جرجس (Girgis), جورايج (Jurayj), Basque: Gorka, Hungarian: György, Georgian: გიორგი (Giorgi), გიო/გია (Gio/Gia - both masculine), გოგი/გოგა (Gogi/Goga - both masculine), Japanese: ジョージ (Jōji), 喬治 (Qiáozhì) (Chinese Traditional), 乔治 (Qiáozhì) (Chinese Simplified), Malayalam: ഗീവര്ഗീസ് (Geevarghese), Varghese, Varkey, Maltese: Ġorġ, Ġorġa, Persian: گئورگ (Georg), Tigrinya: Gergish, Turkish: Yorgi, Ethiopian: Semer, Ђорђе, Ђорђо, Ђукан, Ђурађ, Ђурђе, Ђоко, Ђока, Ђуро, Ђура (Serbian Cyrillic), Đorđe, Đorđo, Đukan, Đurađ, Đurđe, Đoko, Đoka, Đuro, Đura (Serbian Latin), Ѓорѓи (Gjorgji), Ѓорѓе (Gjorgje), Ѓорѓија (Gjorgjija), Ѓоко (Gjoko) (Macedonian), Юры (Jury or Yury), Юрка (Jurka or Yurka) (Belarusian), Георгий (Georgy), Юрий (Yury/Yuri), Егор (Yegor/Egor) (Russian), Юрій (Yury/Yuri), Георгій (Heorhiy) (Ukrainian), Chorche (Aragonese), Asturian: Xurde, Γεώργιος (Georgios), Γιώργος (Giorgos), Γεωργία (Georgia) (Modern Greek), Göran, Jörgen, Örjan, Jörn, Georg (Swedish), Shorys (Manx), Jord, Jor (Breton), Geordie, Georg, Georgas.
- The feminine forms of George include Georgia, Lagina (African American), Gergana (Bulgarian), Đurađa, Đurđa, Đurđica (Croatian), Jiřina (Czech), Georgina (Dutch), Georgette, Georgine, Gigi (French), Georgina (German), Györgyi, Györgyike (Hungarian), Giorgia, Gina, Giorgina (Italian), Georgeta (Romanian), Djuradja, Đurađa (Serbian), Georgina (Spanish), Georgeanna, Georgia, Georgiana, Jorja (English), Gena, Georgie, Gina, Geena (English), Georgana, Georganna, Georgeana, Georgi, Georgiana, Georgiann, Georgianna, Georgianne, Georgieann, Georgianna, Georgy, Georgyanna, Giorgi, Giorgianna, Giorgianne, Georgann, Georganne, Georganna, Georgean, Georgeann, Georgyann, Georgyanna, Georgyanne, Georgette, Georgett, Georgetta, Georjetta, Jorjetta, Jorjette, George, Georgeanne, Georgeena, Georgeina, Georgena, Georgene, Georgenia, Georgian, Georgiana, Giorgyna, Georgienne, Georgiette, Georgietta, Georginita, Jorgina, Gyorgi, Gyorgyi, Gyuri, Jirca, Jirina, Jirka, Gerda, Geegee, Georjette, Georgejean, Georgitte, Giorgyna, Gjeorgji (Albanian), ጆርጂያ (Jorijīya), جورجيا (Jurjia) (Arabic), Грузія (Hruzija) (Belarusian), জর্জিয়া (Jarjiẏā) (Bengali), Gruzija, Džordžija (Bosnian), Грузия (Gruziya) (Bulgarian), Geòrgia (Catalan), Georgia (Cebuano), Georgia (Chichewa), 格鲁吉亚 (Gélǔjíyà) (Chinese Simplified), 格魯吉亞 ( Gélǔjíyà) (Chinese Traditional), Giorgia (Corsican), Gruzija, Džordžija (Croatian), Georgien (Danish), Georgië (Dutch), Gruusia (Finnish), Géorgie (French), Georgje (Frisian), Γεωργία (Georgía) (Greek), જ્યોર્જિયા ( Jyōrjiyā) (Gujarati), Keokia (Hawaiian), גאורגיה (Hebrew), जॉर्जिया (Jorjiya) (Hindi), Grúzia (Hungarian), Seoirsia (Irish), ジョージア (Jōjia) (Japanese), ಜಾರ್ಜಿಯಾ ( Jārjiyā) (KANNADA), Грузия (Grwzïya) (Kazakh), 그루지야 (Geulujiya) (KOREAN), Грузия (Gruziya) (KYRGYZ), Džordžija (Latvian), Džordžija (Lithuanian), Georgien (Luxembourgish), Грузија (Gruzija) (Macedonian), ജോർജിയ (Jēārjiya) (Malayalam), Ġeorġja (Maltese), जॉर्जिया (Jŏrjiyā) (Marathi), Гүрж ( Gürj) (Mongolian), ګرجستان (Pashto), گرجستان (Persian), Gruzja (Polish), ਜਾਰਜੀਆ (Jārajī'ā) (Punjabi), Грузия (Gruziya) (Russian), Грузија, Џорџија (Serbian), Jojiya (Shona), جارجيا (Sindhi), ජෝර්ජියා (Jōrjiyā) (Sinhala), Géorgia (Sundanese), Georgien (Swedish), Гурҷистон (Gurçiston) (Tajik), ஜோர்ஜியா ( Jōrjiyā) (Tamil), జార్జియాలోని (Jārjiyālōni) (Telugu), Gürcistan (TURKISH), Грузія (Hruziya) (Ukrainian), جارجیا (Urdu), Gruziya (Uzbek), Jojiya (Xhosa), דזשאָרדזשאַ (Jorja) (Yiddish).
Alessandro ♂ (5th Name) Edit
- Alexander is a masculine given name of Greek origin. The meaning of Alexander is "Defender Of The People", "Defender Of Man", "Defender Of Mankind", "Defending Men", "Protector Of Men", "Protector Of Man", and "Defender".
- Alessandro is the Italian version of Alexander.
- Other variations of Alexander include Aleksander (Norwegian), Aleksander (Danish), Alexandros (Ancient Greek), Alexandros (Greek Mythology), Aleksander, Skender (Albanian), Iskandar (Arabic), Aleksandr (Armenian), Alesander (Basque), Alexandros (Biblical Greek), Aleksandar, Sasho (Bulgarian), Alexandre, Àlex (Catalan), Aleksandar, Sandi, Saša (Croatian), Alexandr, Aleš (Czech), Aleksandro, Aleĉjo (Esperanto), Aleksander (Estonian), Aleksanteri, Ale, Samppa, Santeri, Santtu (Finnish), Alexandre, Alex, Sacha (French), Alexandre (Galician), Aleksandre, Sandro (Georgian), Alexandros (Greek), Iskandar (Indonesian), Alastar (Irish), Alessandro, Ale, Alex, Sandro (Italian), Aleksandras (Lithuanian), Aleksandar, Aca, Ace, Aco, Sasho (Macedonian), Sikandar (Pashto), Eskandar (Persian), Aleksander, Olek (Polish), Alexandre, Alex, Xande, Xandinho (Portuguese), Alexandru, Alex, Sandu (Romanian), Aleksandr, Sasha, Shura (Russian), Alasdair, Alastair, Alistair, Alister, Ally, Sawney (Scottish), Aleksandar, Aca, Aco, Saša (Serbian), Aleksander, Aleks, Aleš, Sandi, Saša, Sašo (Slovene), Alejandro, Ale (Spanish), İskender (Turkish), Oleksander, Oleksandr, Olek (Ukrainian), Sikandar (Urdu), Sender (Yiddish), Al, Alec, Alex, Lex, Sandy, Xander, Zander (English), Alex (German), Alex, Lex, Sander, Xander (Dutch), Alex, Sander (Swedish), Alex, Sander (Norwegian), Alex, Sander (Danish), Alex (Icelandic), Sándor, Sanyi (Hungarian), Aleš (Slovak), Albanian – Aleksandër, Aleksandra (feminine), Alesandër, Aesandra (feminine), Aleks, Aleksa (feminine), Aleko, Leks, Lekë, Leka, Sandër, Sandra (feminine), Leandër, Leandra (feminine), Leksandër, Lisandër, Lisandra (feminine), Skender, Skënder, Iskender, Amharic – እስከንደር (Eskender), Arabic – الاسكندر / اسكندر ([al-]Iskandar), Aragonese – Alexandre, Alixandre, Armenian – Ալեքսանդր (Aleksandr/Alexandr), Աղեքսանդր (Agheksandr), Ալեքսան (Aleksan/Alexan), Ալեք (Aleq), Ալիկ (Alik), Asturian – Alexandru, Azerbaijani – İsgəndər (Isgandar), Bashkir – Искәндәр (Iskәndәr), Basque – Alesander, Alesandere (feminine), Alexander, Alexandere (feminine), Belarusian – Аляксандp (Aliaksandr, in normative spelling), Аляксандаp (Alaksandar, in Taraškievica spelling), Алeсь (Aleś), Bengali – Sikandar Alakshendra, Iskandar, Skandar, Alekzandar, Bulgarian – Александър (Aleksandar), Александра (Alexandra feminine), Сандо (Sando), Сашо (Sasho), Aлекс (Aleks), Catalan – Alexandra (feminine), Alexandre, Àlex, Aleix, Sandra (feminine), Xandre, Chinese – 亞歷山大/亚历山大 (Yàlìshāndà), Corsican – Lisandru, Croatian – Aleksandar, Saša, Aco, Aleksandra (feminine), Czech – Alexandr, Aleš, Saša, Danish – Alexander, Alex, Alexandra (feminine), Dutch – Alexander, Alex, Lex, Alexandra (feminine), Sander, Sandra (feminine), Xander, Emiliano-Romagnolo – Lisàndar, English – Alexander, Alec, Alex, Al, Alexis, Alexa (feminine), Alexandria (feminine), Alexandra (feminine), Eck, Lex, Lexxi, Sandra (feminine), Lexy, Lexi, Lexie, Sandy, Sasha, Xander, Xandra (feminine), Zandra (feminine), Zander, Esperanto – Aleksandro, Aleksaĉjo, Aleĉjo, Aĉjo, Alekso, Alko, Alek, Alik, Aleksandra (feminine), Aleksino (feminine), Aleksanjo (feminine), Anjo (feminine), Estonian – Aleksander, Sander, Sandra (feminine), Sass, Aleks, Ethiopian – Eskender, Iskinder, Extremaduran – Alejandru, Faroese – Aleksandur, Aksal, Aksel, Aleks, Sandur, Filipino – Alexander, Alejandro, Alejo, Alex, Sandy, Zandro, Alexandra (feminine), Alessandra (feminine), Finnish – Aleksanteri, Aleksis, Aleksi, Santeri, Santtu, French – Alexandre, Alexis, Alex, Galician – Alexandre, Álex, Georgian – ალექსანდრე (Aleksandre), სანდრო (Sandro), ალეკო (Aleko), ლექსო (Lekso), ალექსანდრა (Aleksandra, feminine), German – Alexander, Alex, Alexandrine (feminine), Alexandra (female), Sascha, Sandro, Sandra (female), Xandi (unisex), Greek – Αλέξανδρος (Aléxandros), Αλέκος (Alekos), Αλεξάνδρα (Alexandra - female), Αλέκα (Aleka), Gujarati – એલેક્ઝાન્ડર (Ēlēkjhānḍara), Hawaiian – Alika, Hebrew – אלכסנדר (Alexander), אלכס (Alex), Hindi – सिकंदर/सिकन्दर Sikandar, अलक्षेन्द्र Alakṣendra, transliterated ऐलेग्ज़ैंडर Ailegzainḍar, Hungarian – Sándor, Sanyi (Sanyika as young child), Icelandic – Alexander, Alex, Alexis, Axel, Alexandra (feminine), Indonesian – Iskandar, Interlingua – Alexandro, Irish (Gaeilge) – Alasandar, Alastar, Alsander, Italian – Alessandro, Ale, Alex, Sandro, Alessio, Aleandro, Alessandra (feminine), Sandra (feminine), Alessia (feminine), Japanese – アレクサンドロス (Arekusandorosu), アレクサンダー (Arekusandā), アレキサンダー (Arekisandā), Javanese – Alexander, Iskandar, Kazakh – Eskendir, Korean – 알렉산드로스 (Alleksandeuroseu), 알렉산더 (Alleksandeo), 알렉산더 (Allegsandeo), Kurdish – Askander, Eskander, Îskenderê, Askanar, Aske, Kyrgyz – Искендер (İskender), Latin – Alexander, Alexandrus, Latvian – Aleksandrs, Sandis, Sandris, Lithuanian – Aleksandras, Aleksas, Sandra (feminine), Lombard – Lisander, Luxembourgish – Alexander, Alexandra (feminine), Macedonian – Александар (Aleksandar), Алек (Alek), Аце (Ace), Ацо (Aco), Сашо (Sašo), Александра (Aleksandra, feminine), Сандра (Sandra, feminine), Сашка (Saška, feminine), Malay – Iskandar, Malayalam – ചാണ്ടി (Chandy), Maltese – Lixandru, Mandarin Chinese – Yalishanda or Alishanda, Manx – Alastar, Alister, Marathi – Alakshendra (अलक्षेन्द्र), Sikandar, अलेक्झांडर (Alēkjhāṇḍara), Mirandese – Alxandre, Mongolian: Александр (Alyeksandr), Nepali: सिकन्दर (Sikandara), Norwegian – Aleksander, Alek, Alexander, Alex, Sander, Alexandra (feminine), Occidental – Alexandro, Occitan – Alexandre, Persian – اسكندر (Eskandar); Middle Persian: Aleksandar, Polish – Aleksander, Alek, Olek, Aleks, Portuguese – Alexandre, Xandre, Alexandra (feminine), Alexandro (rare), Alex, Sandro, Sandra (feminine), Alessandro, Alessandra (feminine), Punjabi: ਸਿਕੰਦਰ (Sikadara), Romanian — Alexandru, Alexandra (feminine), Alex, Alexe, Sandu, Sanda (feminine), Sandra (feminine), Alecu, Aleca (feminine), Lisandru, Sașa, Russian — Александр (Aleksandr), Александра (Aleksandra, feminine), Алик (Alik, male), Аля (Alia, male and feminine), Саша (Sasha), Шурик (Shurik), Саня (Sanya), Sanskrit language – Alakshendra(अलक्षेन्द्र), Aliksundara, Ilukshendra, Scots Gaelic – Alasdair, Alastair, Alistair, Alisdair, Aldair, Ally, Ali, Al, Serbian – Александар (Aleksandar), Алекса (Aleksa), Алекс (Aleks), Алек (Alek), Лексо (Lekso), Саша (Saša), Сале (Sale), Ацa (Aca), Ацо (Aco), Александра (Aleksandra, feminine), Сандра (Sandra, feminine), Сашка (Saška, feminine) or Бранко, Бранило (Branko, Branilo) derived from бранити (from Greek: Αλέξανδρος which means to defend), Sicilian – Alissandru, Sinhala - Ishkander, Old Church Slavonic – Алєѯандръ (Aleksandr, Alexandr), Slovak – Alexander, Slovene – Aleksander, Aleks, Sandi, Sašo, Spanish – Alejandro, Alexandro, Alejo, Álex, Ale, Jandro, Jano, Cano, Lisandro, Sandro, Alejandra (feminine), Lisandra (feminine), Sandra (feminine), Swedish – Alexander, Alex, Alexandra (feminine), Tamil – Aleksandar, அலெக்சாண்டர் (Alekcāṇṭar), Telugu – Alexandaru, అలెగ్జాండర్ (Alegjāṇḍar), Thai – อเล็กซานเดอร์ (Aleksāndə̄[r] (Aleksandar)), อเล็กซานเด (Xlĕksānde), Turkish – İskender, Ukrainian — Олександр (Olexandr, Oleksandr), Олекса (Oleksa, Olexa), Сашко (Sashko), Олесь (Oles'), Лесь (Les'), Urdu – Pakistani – الیگزینڈر, سکندر (Sikandar) or اسكندر (Eskandar), Uzbek – Iskandar, Venetian – Alessandro, Vietnamese – Alêchxăngđrơ, A-Lịch-Sơn, Võro – Aleksandri, Welsh – Alecsander, Alisander, West Frisian – Aleksander, Yiddish – סענדער – Sender, Senderl, אלעקסאנדער (ʼlʻqsʼndʻr), Aleksi, Aleksis (Finnish), Aleix (Catalan), Aleixo (Galician), (Portuguese), Alejo (Spanish), Алексей (Alexei, Alexey, Aleksei, Aleksey), Алексий (Alexiy), Алёша (Alyosha), Лёша (Lyosha) (Russian), Алекси, Aleksi (Bulgarian), ალექსი, Aleksi (Georgian), Aleks (Albanian), Aleksije (Serbian and Croatian), Aleksy (Polish), Aleš (Czech), (Slovene), Alessio (Italian), Alexej (Czech), Alexis (Spanish), (English), (French), Alexios (Greek), Alexius (Latin), Elek (Hungarian), Lex (English), Олексій (Oleksii, Oleksiy) (Ukrainian), Al, Alec, Alexa, Ali, Allie, Ally, Lex, Lexa, Lexi, Lexie, Lexine, Lexy, Sandy, Xander, Zander, Zandra, Alexina, Alyx, Sandie (English), Lex, Sander, Xander, Xandra (Dutch), Xande, Xandinho (Portuguese), Ale, Sandro (Italian), Sandu (Romanian), Sander (Swedish), Sander (Norwegian), Sander (Danish).
- The feminine forms of Alexander include Alexandra, Aleksandra, Aleksandrina (Bulgarian), Aleksandra, Sanda, Sandra, Saša (Croatian), Aleksandra (Estonian), Sandra (Finnish), Alastríona (Irish), Alessandra, Alessa, Sandra (Italian), Sandra (Latvian), Sandra (Lithuanian), Aleksandra, Sandra, Sashka (Macedonian), Aleksandra, Ola (Polish), Saundra (Scottish), Aleksandra, Sandra, Saša (Serbian), Aleksandra, Sandra, Saša (Slovene), Oleksandra, Lesya (Ukrainian), Alexandrine (German), Alexandrine, Alexandrie (French), Alexandrea, Alexandria, Alexandrina (English), Alexandrina (Portuguese), Alejandra (Spanish), Aleksandra (Russian), Sassa (Swedish), Alex, Xandra (Dutch), Alex, Alexa, Ali, Allie, Ally, Lexa, Lexi, Lexie, Lexine, Lexy, Sandy, Zandra, Alexina, Alyx, Sandie (English), Sanda (Romanian), Szandra (Hungarian), Ale (Spanish), Aleksandrina, Sasha, Shura (Russian), Alexandrine (German), Alexandrine, Alexandrie (French), Alexandrea, Alexandria, Alexandrina (English), Alexandrina (Portuguese), Alejandra (Spanish), Aleksandra (Russian), Sassa (Swedish), Alex, Xandra (Dutch), Alex, Alexa, Ali, Allie, Ally, Lexa, Lexi, Lexie, Lexine, Lexy, Sandy, Zandra, Alexina, Alyx, Sandie (English), Sanda (Romanian), Szandra (Hungarian), Ale (Spanish), Aleksandrina, Sasha, Shura (Russian), Aleksandra, Aleksandrina (Bulgarian), Aleksandra, Sanda, Sandra, Saša (Croatian), Aleksandra (Estonian), Sandra (Finnish), Alastríona (Irish), Alessandra, Alessa, Sandra (Italian), Sandra (Latvian), Sandra (Lithuanian), Aleksandra, Sandra, Sashka (Macedonian), Aleksandra, Ola (Polish), Saundra (Scottish), Aleksandra, Sandra, Saša (Serbian), Aleksandra, Sandra, Saša (Slovene), Oleksandra, Lesya (Ukrainian), Alejandra, Aleksandra, Alessandra, Alexandrine, Alex, Alexa, Alexis, Cassandra, Kassandra, Lexi, Lexie, Lexa, Alessia, Alessiya, Alesiya, Olesia, Olesiya, Olessiya, Sandra, Sandrna, Sandrine, Sally, Sandy, Sendy, Shandy, Sasha, Shura, Xandra, Ksandra, Alastríona (Irish), Alejandra (Spanish), Alejandrina (Spanish), Aleka (Greek), Aleksandra (Latvian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Estonian, Macedonian, Polish, Russian, Serbian, Albanian), Alessia (Italian), Alessandra (Italian), Alex (English), Alexa (English, Romanian), Alexandra (Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Swedish), Alexandrea (English), Alexandria (English), Alexandrie (French), Alexandrina (English, Portuguese), Alexandrine (French, German), Alexi (Various Languages), Alexsandra (English), Aliaksandra (Belarusian), Alissandra (Sicilian), Allie (English), Ally (English), Alondra (Spanish), Lekszi (Hungarian), Leska (Czech), Lesya (Russian, Ukrainian), Lexa (English), Lexi (English), Lexie (English), Lexine (English), Lexy (English), Ola (Polish), Oleksandra (Ukrainian), Oleńka (Polish), Olka (Polish), Olunia (Polish), Olusia (Polish), Sacha (French), Sanda (Romanian), Sandie (English), Sandra (Croatian, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, German, Icelandic, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Serbian, Slovene, Swedish, Polish), Sandrina (Italian), Sandrine (French), Sandy (English), Szendi (Hungarian) (Hungarian version of English "Sandy"), Saša (Czech, Croatian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovene), Saška (Serbian), Saskia (Dutch), Sascha (German), Sasha (Russian, Belarusian, Ukrainian), Saundra (English, Scottish), Shura (Russian), Sondra (English), Szandra (Hungarian), Xandra (Dutch, English), Zandra (English), 亚历山德拉 (Yà lì shān dé lā) (Chinese Simplified), 亞歷山德拉 (Yà lì shān dé lā) (Chinese Traditional), Αλεξάνδρα ( Alexándra (Greek), એલેક્ઝાન્ડ્રા (Ēlēkjhānḍrā) (Gujarati), אלכסנדרה (Hebrew), एलेक्जेंड्रा (Elekjendra) (Hindi), アレクサンドラ (Arekusandora) (Japanese), ಅಲೆಕ್ಸಾಂಡ್ರಾ (Aleksāṇḍrā) (Kannada), Александра (Aleksandra) (Kazakh), 알렉산드라 (Allegsandeula) (Korean), Александра (Aleksandra) (Macedonian), അലക്സാണ്ട്ര (Alaksāṇṭra) (Malayalam), अलेक्झांड्रा ( Alēkjhāṇḍrā) (Marathi), الکساندرا (Persian), Александра (Aleksandra) (Russian), Aлекандра (Alekandra) (Serbian), Александра (Aleksandra) (Tajik), அலெக்ஸாண்ட்ரா ( Aleksāṇṭrā) (Tamil), అలెగ్జాండ్రా ( Alegjāṇḍrā) (Telugu), อเล็กซาน (X lĕk sān) (Thai), Олександра (Oleksandra) (Ukrainian), الیگزینڈرا (Urdu), אַלעקסאַנדראַ (Yiddish), Aleja (Spanish), Alesia (Albanian), Alessia (Italian), Alexa (English), Alexia (English), (Galician), (German), (Greek), (Spanish), (French), Aléxia (Portuguese), Alexina (English), Alexis (English), Lexa (English), Lexia (English), Lexi (English), Lexie (English), Lexis (English), Lexus (English), Lexy (English), Олекса (Oleksa) (Ukrainian).
Luigi ♂ (6th Name) Edit
- Louis is a masculine given name of German origin. The meaning of Louis is "Famous Warrior".
- Luigi is the Italian version of Louis.
- Other variations of Louis include Chlodovech, Clodovicus, Ludovicus, Clovis, Hludowig (Ancient Germanic), Koldobika, Koldo (Basque), Loïc (Breton), Lluís (Catalan), Alojz, Alojzije (Croatian), Alois, Ludvík, Luděk (Czech), Ludvig (Danish), Ludoviko, Luĉjo (Esperanto), Lois (Galician), Alois, Aloysius, Ludwig, Lutz (German), Alajos, Lajos (Hungarian), Lúðvík (Icelandic), Alaois (Irish), Alvise, Lodovico, Ludovico, Gino, Luigino, Vico (Italian), Ludis, Ludvigs (Latvian), Liudvikas (Lithuanian), Aloys, Aloysius (Medieval Occitan), Ludvig (Norwegian), Loís (Occitan), Alojzy, Ludwik (Polish), Aloisio, Luís, Luisinho (Portuguese), Luiz (Portuguese-Brazilian), Alojz (Slovak), Alojz, Alojzij, Ludvik, Lojze (Slovene), Luis, Lucho (Spanish), Ludvig, Love, Ludde (Swedish), Loïc, Ludovic (French), Lewis (English), Lodewijk (Dutch), Lou (French), Lou, Louie (English), Afrikaans: Louis, Arabic: لويس, Albanian: Luigj, Ludovik, Ancient Germanic: Chlodovech, Clodovicus, Ludovicus, Clovis, Hludowig, Armenian: Լուդովիկ (Loudovik), Basque: Aloxi, Koldobika, Luki, Koldo, Breton: Loeiz, Loïc, Bulgarian: Людовик (Lyudovik), Catalan: Lluís, Chinese Simplified: 路易 (Lùyì), Chinese Traditional: 路易 (Lùyì), Croatian: Alojzije, Ljudevit, Ludovik, Lujo, Alojz, Czech: Ludvík, Alois, Luděk, Danish: Ludvig, Lodvig, Macedonian: Лудвиг (Ludvig), Луј (Luj), Људевит (Ljudevit), Dutch: Lodewijk, Lode, Lowie, English: Louis, Louie, Lou, Lewis, Lewes, Lewie, Lew, Lewy or Luey; Ludovic, Lodvig, Lodovig, Esperanto: Ludoviko, Luĉjo, French: Louis, Ludovic, Galician: Lois, Luís, Georgian: ხლოდვიგი (Khlodvigi), German: Ludwig, Alois, Aloysius, Lutz, Greek: Λουδοβίκος (Loudovíkos), Hawaiian: Lui, Hindi: लुइस (Lu'isa), Hungarian: Lajos, Alajos, Irish: Alaois, Alabhaois, Laoiseach, Lughaidh, Indonesian: Aloysius, Icelandic: Loðvík, Irish: Alaois, Italian: Aloisio, Luigi, Lodovico, Ludovico, Alvise, Gino, Luigino, Vico, Japanese: ルイ(Rui), Korean: 루이스 (Luiseu), Latin: Ludovicus, Aloysius, Latvian: Ludviķis, Ludis, Ludvigs, Lithuanian: Liudvikas, Aloyzas, Liudas, Medieval Occitan: Aloys, Aloysius, Norwegian: Ludvig, Lodve, Occitan: Loís, Persian: لوئیس, Polish: Ludwik, Alojzy, Portuguese: Luís, Aloísio, Aluísio, Ludovico (Luiz is an archaic form), Luisinho, Punjabi: ਲੂਯਿਸ (Lūyisa), Romanian: Aloisiu, Ludovic, Russian: Людовик (Lyudovik), Scottish Gaelic: Luthais, Sicilian: Luiggi, Ludovicu, Serbian: Луј (Luj), Људевит (Ljudevit), Slovak: Ľudovít, Alojz, Slovene: Alojz, Lojze, Ljudevit, Luj, Alojzij, Ludvik, Spanish: Luis, Lucho, Swedish: Ludvig, Love, Ludde, Tamil: லூயிஸ் (Lūyis), Telugu: లూయిస్ (Lūyis), Thai: หลุยส์ (H̄luys̄̒), Ukrainian: Людовик (Lyudovyk), Welsh: Lewis.
- The feminine forms of Louis include Louise, Alojzija (Croatian), Loviise (Estonian), Loviisa (Finnish), Aloisia, Louisa, Luise, Lulu (German), Louiza (Greek), Lujza (Hungarian), Ludovica, Luigia, Luisa, Gina, Luigina, Luisella (Italian), Liudvika (Lithuanian), Ruiha (Maori), Lovise (Norwegian), Ludwika, Luiza (Polish), Luísa, Luiza (Portuguese), Luiza (Romanian), Alojzia (Slovak), Alojzija (Slovene), Luisa, Luisina, Luisita (Spanish), Louisa (English), Lovise (Danish), Lovisa (Swedish), Louisa (Dutch), Lou, Louisette (French), Lou, Louella, Luella, Lula (English), Arabic: لويز, Belarusian: Луіза (Luiza), Chinese Simplified: 路易丝 (Lùyìsī), Chinese Traditional: 路易絲 (Lùyìsī), Croatian: Alojzija, Danish: Lovise, Dutch: Louisa, English: Louisa, Lou, Louella, Lula, Luella, Estonian: Loviise, Finnish: Lovisa, French: Lou, Louise, Louisette, German: Aloisia, Louisa, Luise, Lulu, Greek: Λουίζα (Louíza), Gujarati: લુઇસ (Lu'isa), Hebrew: לואיז, Hindi: लुइस (Lu'isa), Hungarian: Lujza, Italian: Ludovica, Luigia, Luisa, Gina, Luigina, Luisella, Japanese: ルイーズ (Ruīzu), ルイ (Rui), Kannada: ಲೂಯಿಸ್ (Lūyis), Korean: 루이스 (Luiseu), Lithuanian: Liudvika, Maori: Ruiha, Macedonian: Лујза (Lujza), Лојза (Lojza), Mongolian: Луиза (Luiza), Nepali: लुइस ( Lu'isa), Norwegian: Lovise, Persian: لوئیس, Polish: Ludwika, Luiza, Portuguese: Luísa, Luiza, Romanian: Luiza, Serbian: Луиз (Luiz), Slovak: Alojzia, Slovene: Alojzija, Spanish: Luisa, Luisina, Luisita, Swedish: Lovisa, Tamil: லூயிஸ் (Lūyis), Telugu: లూయిస్ ( Lūyis), Thai: หลุยส์ ( H̄luys̄̒), Ukrainian: Луїза (Luyiza), Urdu: لوئیس.
Eduardo ♂ (7th Name) Edit
- Edward is a masculine given name of English or Old English origin. The meaning of Edward is "Prosperous Guardian", "Rich Guard", or "Wealthy Guard".
- Eduardo is the Italian version of Edward.
- Other variations of Edward include Eadweard (Anglo-Saxon), Eduard, Edvard (Armenian), Edorta (Basque), Eduard (Catalan), Eduard, Edi (Croatian), Eduard, Edvard (Czech), Edvard (Danish), Eduard, Ed (Dutch), Eduard (Estonian), Edvard, Eetu (Finnish), Édouard (French), Eduard (Georgian), Eduard (German), Ekewaka (Hawaiian), Eduárd, Edvárd, Ede (Hungarian), Eadbhárd (Irish), Edoardo (Italian), Eduards (Latvian), Edvard (Norwegian), Duarte, Eduardo, Dado, Du, Duda, Dudu, Edu (Portuguese), Eduard (Romanian), Eduard (Russian), Eideard (Scottish), Eduard (Slovak), Edvard, Edi (Slovene), Eduardo, Lalo (Spanish), Edvard (Swedish), Ed, Eddie, Eddy, Ned, Ted, Teddy (English), ኤድዋርድ (Ediwaridi) (Amharic), إدوارد ('Iidward) (Arabic), Էդվարդ (Edvard) (Armenian), Эдвард (Edvard) (Belarusian), এডওয়ার্ড (Ēḍa'ōẏārḍa) (Bengali), Edvard (Bosnian), Едуард (Eduard) (Bulgarian), 爱德华 (Àidéhuá) (Chinese Simplified), 愛德華 (Àidéhuá) (Chinese Traditional), Edvard (Croatian), Εδουάρδος (Edouárdos) (Greek), એડવર્ડ (Ēḍavarḍa) (Gujarati), אדוארד (Hebrew), एडवर्ड (Edavard) (Hindi), エドワード (Edowādo) (Japanese), ಎಡ್ವರ್ಡ್ (Eḍvarḍ) (Kannada), Эдвард (Édvard) (Kazakh), 에드워드 (Edeuwodeu) (Korean), Эдуард (Eduard) (Kyrgyz), Edwardus (Latin), Едвард (Edvard) (Macedonian), എഡ്വേഡ് (Eḍvēḍ) (Malayalam), एडवर्ड (Ēḍavarḍa) (Marathi), Эдвард (Edvard) (Mongolian), एडवर्ड (Ēḍavarḍa) (Nepali), ادوارد (Pashto), ادوارد (Persian), ਐਡਵਰਡ (Aiḍavaraḍa) (Punjabi), Эдвард (Edvard) (Russian), Едвард (Edvard) (Serbian), ايڊوارڊ (Sindhi), එඩ්වඩ් (Eḍvaḍ) (Sinhala), Эдвард (Edvard) (Tajik), எட்வர்ட் (Eṭvarṭ) (Tamil), ఎడ్వర్డ్ (Eḍvarḍ) (Telugu), เอ็ดเวิร์ด (Xĕd weir̒d) (Thai), Едвард (Edvard) (Ukrainian), ایڈورڈ (Urdu), עדוואַרד (Edvard) (Yiddish).
Niccolò ♂ (8th Name) Edit
- Nicholas is a masculine given name of Greek origin. The meaning of Nicholas is "Victory Of The People" and "Victorious People".
- Niccolò is the Italian version of Nicholas.
- Other variations of Nicholas include Nicolaus, Nikolaos (Ancient Greek), Nikola (Basque), Nikola, Nikolai, Nikolay (Bulgarian), Nicolau (Catalan), Nikola, Nikica, Niko, Nikša (Croatian), Mikuláš, Mikoláš, Mikula, Nikola, Nikolas (Czech), Niklas, Nikolaj, Cai, Caj, Claus, Kai, Kaj, Kay, Klaus, Niels (Danish), Nicolaas, Nikolaas, Kai, Klaas, Nick, Nico, Niek, Niels (Dutch), Nikolao, Niĉjo (Esperanto), Nigul (Estonian), Niklas, Kai, Klaus, Launo, Niilo, Niko (Finnish), Kai, Kay, Klaes (Frisian), Nicolau (Galician), Nikoloz, Nika, Nikusha (Georgian), Nicolaus, Niklas, Nikolaus, Claus, Kai, Kay, Klaus, Nickolaus, Nico (German), Niklaus (German (Swiss)), Nicolaos, Nikolaos, Nik, Nikolas (Greek), Miklós, Nikola, Kolos, Miksa (Hungarian), Nioclás (Irish), Nicola, Nicolò, Nico (Italian), Nikolajs (Latvian), Klaos (Limburgish), Klaas (Low German), Nikola, Nikolche (Macedonian), Nikora (Maori), Nichol, Nicol, Col (Medieval English), Niklas, Cai, Caj, Kai, Kaj, Kay, Klaus, Nils (Norwegian), Mikołaj (Polish), Nicolau, Nico (Portuguese), Nicolae, Neculai, Nicu, Nicușor (Romanian), Nikolai, Nikolay, Kolya (Russian), Neacel, Nichol, Nicol (Scottish), Nikola, Nikica (Serbian), Mikuláš (Slovak), Miklavž, Nikola, Nikolaj, Nik, Niko (Slovene), Nicolao, Nicolás, Nico (Spanish), Niklas, Nicklas, Niclas, Cai, Caj, Claes, Kai, Kaj, Kay, Klas, Nels, Nils (Swedish), Mykola (Ukrainian), Nickolas, Nikolas (English), Nicolas (French), Colin, Collin, Nic, Nick, Nicky, Nik (English), Afrikaans: Niklaas, Albanian: Nikollë, Nikolla, Nikollai, Nikë, Niklaus, Klaus, Koll, Kolë, Aragonese: Nicolau, Arabic: نقولا :نيكولا, Armenian: Նիկողայոս (Nikog(h)ayos, Nigog(h)ayos), Նիկողոս (Nikog(h)os, Nigog(h)os), Belarusian: Мікалай (Mikalai), Мікола (Mikola), Breton: Nikolaz, Bulgarian: Никола (Nikola), Николай (Nikolay), Никлен (Niklen), Никулица (Nikùlitsa), Коле (Kole), Кольо (Kolyo), Колю (Kolyu), Chinese: 尼古拉斯 (Nígǔlāsī), Croatian: Nikola, Nikula, Mikola, Mikac, Mika, Nikić, Niko, Mikula, Nikica, Danish: Claus, Klaus, Niels, Nicolai, Nikolaj, Nilas, Nis, Nikolas, Nikolai, Nicklas, Niklas, English: Nicholas, Nikolas, Nicolas, Colin, Collin, Esperanto: Niĉjo, Niko, Nikolao, Estonian: Nigul, Niilo, Mikk, Fijian: Niko, Finnish: Launo, Niilo, Niklas, Nikol, Nikolai, French: Nicolas, Nico, Colas, Colin, Galician: Nicolao, Georgian: ნიკოლოზ (Nikoloz), ნიკა (Nika), ნიკო (Niko), კოლაუ (Kolau), German: Claus, Claas, Klaas, Klaus, Klas, Nickolaus, Nicolaus, Niklaus, Nickolas, Nikolaus, Nikolo, Niklas, Nico, Niko, Greek: Νικόλαος (Nikolaos), Νικόλας (Nikolas), Νίκος (Nikos), Νικολής (Nikolis), Hungarian: Miklós, Mikulás, Icelandic: Nikulás, Níels, Nils, Italian: Nicola, Nicolò, Niccolò, Nico, Nicolas, Japanese: ニコラス (Nikorasu), Korean: 니콜라스 (Nikollaseu), Latin: Nicolaus, Latvian: Niklāvs, Nikolass, Nikolajs, Niks, Klāvs, Lithuanian: Mikalojus, Nikolajus, Leonese: Nicolás, Nicu, Colás, Low German: Nikolaas, Nicolaas, Klaas, Klaus, Macedonian: Никола (Nikola), Коле (Kole), Кољо (Koljo), Николче (Nikolče), Николе (Nikole), Malay: Nikk, Norwegian: Nils, Nikolai, Persian: نیکولاس (Nikolâs), Polish: Mikołaj, Mik, Mikołajek, Nikolas, Portuguese: Nicolau, Nícolas, Romanian: Neculai, Nicolae, Nicu, Nicușor, Niculae, Russian: Николай (Nikolai), Коля (Kolya), Scottish Gaelic: Neacel, Nichol, Nicol, Caelan, Calen, Syriac: ܫܢܐ ܣܘܪܝܝܐ (Zakhya, Zakhia, زخيا), Serbian: Никола (Nikola), Николај (Nikolaj), Никодије (Nikodije), Кода (Koda), Коле (Kole), Никша (Nikša), Николица (Nikolica), Никшица (Nikšica), Нико (Niko), Никица (Nikica), Slovak: Mikuláš, Nikola, Mikoláš, Tamil: நிக்கோலஸ் (Nikkōlas), Telugu: నికోలస్ (Nikōlas), Thai: นิโคลัส (Níkohlát, Nikholạs̄), Tongan: Nikolasi, Turkish: Nikola, Tatar: Микулай/Miqulay, Ukrainian: Микола (Mykola), Миколай (Mykolai, Mykolay), Vietnamese: Ninh Cữu, Upper Sorbian: Mikławš, West Frisian: Klaes, Yiddish: ניקאַלאַס (Nyqʼalʼas)
- The feminine forms of Nicholas include Nicole, Nikole (Basque), Nikol (Bulgarian), Nika (Croatian), Nicol, Nicola, Nikol, Nikola (Czech), Nikoleta (Greek), Nikolett (Hungarian), Lina, Nicoletta, Nicolina (Italian), Nikora (Maori), Nikola (Polish), Nicoleta (Romanian), Nikola (Slovak), Nika (Slovene), Nicolasa (Spanish), Nichole, Nikole, Nikkole (English), Colette, Coline, Nicolette, Nicoline (French), Nicky, Nikki (English), Nicolet, Nicoline (Dutch), Bulgarian: Николина (Nikolina), Николета (Nikoleta), Никол (Nikol), Нина (Nina), Croatian: Nikolina, Nika, Nina, Czech: Nikol, Nikoleta, Nikola, Nicol, Dutch: Klasina, Klazina, Nicole, Nicolien, Nicolet, Nicoline, Danish: Nikoline, English: Nicole/Nichole/Nicolle/Nikole/Nikkole, Nicola/Nichola, Nicolette, Colette, Nicki/Nicky/Nikki/Nicci, French: Colette, Coline, Nicole, Nicolette, Nicoline, Cosette, German: Nicole, Nikole, Nicola, Nikola, Greek: Νίκη (Níkē, a conflation with Níke), Νικολέτα (Nikoléta), Νικολίνα (Νikolína), Hungarian: Nikolett, Italian: Nicoletta, Nicole, Nicolina, Macedonian: Nikolina, Norwegian: Nilsine, Nicoline, Portuguese: Nicole, Romanian: Niculina, Nicoleta, Nicolina, Nico, Scottish: Nicola, Nicholas (Lowlands 18th/19th century), Serbian: Nikolija (archaic), Nikolina, Nikoleta, Slovak: Nikola, Nikoleta, Slovene: Nika, Spanish: Nicolasa, Nikoletta, Nicolá, Turkish: Nikol, ኒኮል (Nīkoli) (Amharic), نيكول (Naykul) (Arabic), Ніколь (Nikoĺ) (Belarusian), নিকলে ( Nikalē) (Bengali), Никол (Nikol) (Bulgarian), 妮可 (Nī kě) (Chinese Simplified), 妮可 (Nī kě) (Chinese Traditional), નિકોલ (Nikōla) (Gujarati), ניקול (Hebrew), निकोल (Nikol) (Hindi), ニコール ( Nikōru) (Japanese), ನಿಕೋಲ್ ( Nikōl) (Kannada), Николь (Nïkol) (Kazakh), 니콜 (Nikol) (Korean), Никол (Nikol) (Macedonian), നിക്കോൾ (Nikkēāḷ) (Malayalam), निकोल (Nikōla) (Marathi), निकोल (Nikōla) (Nepali), نیکول (Pashto), نیکول (Persian), Николь (Nikol') (Russian), Hицоле (Nicole) (Serbian), Николь (Nikol) (Tajik), நிக்கோல் (Nikkōl) (Tamil), నికోలే ( Nikōlē) (Telugu), นิโคล (Nikhol) (Thai), Ніколь (Nikol') (Ukrainian), نکول (Urdu), ניקאָלע (Nikole) (Yiddish), Necole, Niccole, Nichol, Nichole, Nicholle, Nickol, Nickole, Nicol, Nicola, Nikita, Nikki, Nikkole, Nikky, Niko, Nikol, Nikola, Nikole, Nikoleta, Nikoletta, Nikolia, Niquole, Niquolle, Nychole, Nycholl, Nykia, Nycole, Nykole, Nykolia, Nyquole, Nyquolle, Nicoletta, Nicolette, Nicoleta, Nicolete, Nickie, Nicki, Nicky, Nickey, Nickee, Nichola, Nicolleta, Nicollet, Nakeeta, Nakita, Nickita, Nikeeta, Niquita, Nikolaevna, Nijole, Colette, Nicolle, Nkole, Necole, Niccole, Nichol, Nichole, Nicholle, Nickol, Nickole, Nicol, Nicola, Nikita, Nikki, Nikkole, Nikky, Niko, Nikol, Nikola, Nikoleta, Nikoletta, Nikole, Nikolia, Nikolina, Niquole, Niquolle, Nychole, Nycholl, Nykia, Nycole, Nykole, Nykolia, Nyquole and Nyquolle.
Teodoro ♂ (9th Name) Edit
- Theodore is a masculine given name of Greek origin. The meaning of Theodore is "Gift Of God", or "God's Gift".
- Teodoro is the Italian version of Theodore.
- Other variations of Theodore include Tewodros (Amharic), Theodoros, Theodorus (Ancient Greek), Toros (Armenian), Teodor, Todor (Bulgarian), Teodor, Teo (Croatian), Teodor, Theodor (Czech), Teodor, Theodor (Danish), Theodoor, Theodorus, Theo (Dutch), Teuvo (Finnish), Théodore, Théo (French), Tedore (Georgian), Theodor (German), Theodoros (Greek), Teodor, Tivadar, Tódor (Hungarian), Teodoro, Teo (Italian), Teodors (Latvian), Thei (Limburgish), Teodor, Todor, Toše, Toshe (Macedonian), Teodor, Theodor (Norwegian), Teodor (Polish), Teodoro, Téo (Portuguese), Teodor, Tudor, Theodor (Romanian), Feodor, Fyodor, Fedor, Fedya (Russian), Teodor, Todor (Serbian), Teodor (Slovak), Teodor (Slovene), Teodoro, Teo (Spanish), Teodor, Theodor (Swedish), Fedir (Ukrainian), Theodore, Ted, Teddy, Theo, Thoros (Թորոս) (Armenian), Theodore (თევდორე) (Georgian), Théodore, Dieudonné (French), Theodor (German), Theodoor (Dutch), Theodorus (Latin), Teodor (Hungarian), Teodoro (Spanish, Portuguese, Italian), Fyodor (Фёдор) (Russian), Фёдар (Łacinka: Fiodar) (Belarusian), Todor (Тодор), Teodor (Теодор) and Božidar (Божидар) (Bulgarian), Tudor (which is also a surname) and Teodor (Romanian), Téodóir (Irish), Teodoras (Lithuanian), Tuudor (Estonian), Teodoro (Esperanto), Teodors (Latvian), Teodor (Теодор) (Czech, Norwegian, Polish, Catalan, Bulgarian, and Slovene), Seodoa (セオドア) (Japanese), Teodor (Теодор), Todor (Тодор) and Božidar (Божидар) (Serbian), Teodor and Božidar (Croatian), Teodoru (Sicilian), Theodor (Scandanavian), Teuvo (Finnish), Tawadros (تواضروس) (Arabic), Tewodros (Ethiopian), Theo, Ted, Teddy (English), Tedo (თედო) (Georgian), Fedya (Федя) (Russian), Toshko (Тошко) or Tosho (Тошо), and Božo (Божо) (Bulgarian), Teo or Theo (Scandanavian), Theodoros (Θεόδωρος), Thodoros (Θόδωρος), Thodoris (Θοδωρής), Thodorakis (Θοδωράκης) and Doros (Δώρος) (Greek).
- The feminine forms of Theodore include Teodora, Todorka (Bulgarian), Theda (German), Teodóra, Dóra (Hungarian), Teodora (Italian), Teodora, Todorka (Macedonian), Teodora (Polish), Teodora (Portuguese), Teodora (Romanian), Feodora, Fedora (Russian), Teodora (Serbian), Teodora (Spanish), Teodora, Tea, Thea (Swedish), Dora, Dorean, Doreen, Doretta, Dorinda, Dorine, Dorita, Dorothy (English), Dora (Greek), Dora (English), Spanish, (Bulgarian), Théodore (French), Feodora, Fedora - Феодора, Федора (Russian), Tea, Teja (Finnish), German, Scandinavian, Slovenian, Teddi, Teddie, Teddy (English), Teodora/Теодора (Bulgarian), Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish, Serbian, Macedonian, Thea (English), German, Scandinavian, Θεοδώρα, Δώρα, Ντόρα (Greek; modern Greek pronunciation: Theodhōra, Dhōra, Dora, respectively), Tidora (Assyrian), Dace, Dot, Doreen, Dorothea, Dorothie, Dorothi, Dorothée (French).
Filippo ♂ (10th Name) Edit
- Phillip is a masculine given name of Greek origin. The meaning of Phillip is "Lover Of Horses", "Fond Of Horses, "Friend Of Horses", and "Horse-Loving".
- Filippo is the Italian version of Philip.
- Other variations of Philip include Philippos (Ancient Greek), Philippos (Biblical Greek), Philippus (Biblical Latin), Filip (Bulgarian), Felip (Catalan), Filip (Croatian), Filip (Czech), Filip, Vilppu (Finnish), Philippe (French), Philipp (German), Filippos (Greek), Filip, Fülöp (Hungarian), Pilib (Irish), Filips (Latvian), Pilypas (Lithuanian), Filip (Macedonian), Piripi (Maori), Filip (Polish), Filipe (Portuguese), Felipe, Felipinho (Portuguese-Brazilian), Filip (Romanian), Filipp (Russian), Filib (Scottish), Filip (Serbian), Filip (Slovak), Filip (Slovene), Felipe (Spanish), Pylyp (Ukrainian), Phillip (English), Filip (Swedish), Filip (Norwegian), Filip (Danish), Filip, Filippus (Dutch), Phil, Pip (English), Flip (Dutch), Arabic: فيليب (Felib), فيلبس, فيليبوس, Armenian: Փիլիպպոս (Pʿilippos), Belarusian: Філіп (Filip), Bengali: ফিলিপ (Philipa), Bulgarian: Филип, Cantonese: 菲臘 (Fei lip), Catalan: Felip, Celtic: Fulup, Chinese: 腓力 (Féilì), Chinese (Simplified): 菲利普 (Fēilìpǔ), Chinese (Traditional): 菲利普 (Fēilìpǔ), Croatian: Filip, Czech: Filip, Dutch: Filip, English: Philip, Esperanto: Filipo, Finnish: Vilppu, French: Philippe, Georgian: ფილიპ (P’ilip), German: Philipp, Greek: Φίλιππος (Fílippos), Gujarati: ફિલિપ (Philipa), Hawaiian: Pilipo, Hebrew: פיליפ, Hindi: फिलिप (Philipa), Hungarian: Fülöp, Irish: Pilib, Feidhlim, Japanese: フィリップ (Firippu), Korean: 필립 (Philip), Latin: Philippus, Latvian: Filips, Lithuanian: Pilypas, Macedonian: Филип, Malayalam: ഫിലിപ്പൊസ് (Philippose), Maltese: Pinu, Occitan: Felip, Poitevin: Félipe, Polish: Filip, Portuguese: Filipe, Portuguese (Brazilian): Felipe, Romanian: Filip, Russian: Филипп (Filipp), Samoan: Filipo, Serbian: Филип (Filip), Slovak: Filip, Slovenian: Filip, Spanish: Felipe, Swahili: Felipo, Swedish: Filip, Ukrainian: Пилип.
- The feminine version of Phillip include Filipa (Croatian), Philipa, Phillipa, Pippa, Pippy, Phil, Phillie (English), Philippa (English (British)), Philippine (French), Philippa, Philippina (German), Filipa, Filipina (Polish), Filipa (Portuguese), Filipa (Serbian), Felipa (Spanish), فيليبا (Filiba) (Arabic), Филипа (Filipa) (Bulgarian), ফিলিপা (Philipā) (Bengali), 菲利帕 (Fēi lì pà) (Chinese Simplified), 菲利帕 (Fēi lì pà) (Chinese Traditional), Filippa (Corsican), Φιλίπη (Filípia) (Greek), フィリッパ (Firippa) (Japanese), 필리파 (Pillipa) (Korean).
Cristoforo ♂ (11th Name) Edit
- Christopher is a masculine given name of Greek origin. The meaning go Christopher is "Christ-Bearer", "Bearer Of Christ", "Bearing Christ", "Anointed By Christ" or "Follower Of Christ".
- Cristoforo is the Italian version of Christopher.
- Other variations of Christopher include Hristofor, Hristo (Bulgarian), Kristofor, Krsto (Croatian), Kryštof (Czech), Kristoffer, Christoffer, Kris (Danish), Christoffel (Dutch), Kristoffer, Risto (Finnish), Christophe (French), Christoph (German), Christoforos (Greek), Kristóf (Hungarian), Christie, Christy (Irish), Christophoros (Late Greek), Christophorus (Late Roman), Kristaps (Latvian), Kristupas (Lithuanian), Hristofor, Hristo, Risto (Macedonian), Kristoffer, Christoffer (Norwegian), Krzysztof, Krzyś, Krzysiek (Polish), Cristóvão (Portuguese), Christie, Christy, Kester (Scottish), Krištof (Slovak), Krištof (Slovene), Cristóbal (Spanish), Kristoffer, Christoffer (Swedish), Chip, Chris, Kit, Kris, Topher, Kristiyan (Bulgarian), Kristijan, Krsto (Croatian), Christiaan, Chris (Dutch), Kristjan (Estonian), Kristian (Finnish), Krisztián (Hungarian), Kristján (Icelandic), Cristiano (Italian), Christianus (Late Roman), Kristiāns (Latvian), Kristijonas (Lithuanian), Hristijan, Kristijan (Macedonian), Krystian, Krystyn (Polish), Cristiano (Portuguese), Cristian, Cristi (Romanian), Kristijan (Serbian), Kristijan, Kristjan (Slovene), Cristián (Spanish), Chris, Kris (English), Christer, Krister (Swedish), Christer, Kris (Danish), Carsten (German), Karsten (Low German), Kristian (Swedish), Kristian, Christen, Kristen (Norwegian), Kresten, Kristian, Christen, Kristen (Danish), Afrikaans: Christoffel, Christoforus, Albanian: Christopher, Kristofer, Kristofor, Kristoforid, Kristof, Arabic: كريستوفر (Krīstafor, Kristūfar, Krístufer), Aragonese: Cristofo, Azerbaijani: Kristofer, Armenian: Քրիստափոր (Christapor, Krisdapor), Basque: Cristobal, Belarusian: Крыстафер (Krystafier), Bengali: ক্রিস্টোফার (Krisţophar), Breton: Kristof, Kristol, Bulgarian: Кристофър (Christofr), Христофор ("Khristofór"), Catalan: Cristòfor, Cornish: Kitto, Corsican: Cristofanu, Croatian: Kristofor, Czech: Kryštof (Štofi, Kiki, Kryšpín), Danish: Christoffer, Kristoffer, Dutch: Christoffel, Christoforus, Christophe, Kristof, Esperanto: Kristoforo, Estonian: Christoph, Kristof, Kristofer, Kristoffer, Finnish: Kitts, Kristoffer, Risto, Flemish: Christoffel, Kristof, French: Christophe, Galician: Cristovo, Genoese: Christoffa, German: Christoph, Christof, Christoffer, Georgian: ქრისტეფორე (K'ristep'ore), Greek: Χριστόφορος (Christóphoros), Gujarati: ક્રિસ્ટોફર (Krisṭōphara), Haitian Creole: Kristòf, Hebrew: כריסטופר (Kristofer), Hindi: क्रिस्टोफर (Krisṭōphara), Hungarian: Kristóf, Icelandic: Kristófer, Irish: Críostóir, Italian: Cristoforo, Kannada: ಕ್ರಿಸ್ಟೋಫರ್ (Krisṭōphar), Latin: Christopherus, Christophorus, Latvian: Kristaps, Kristofers, Lithuanian: Kristoforas, Kristupas, Macedonian: Кристофер (Kristofer), Malayalam: ക്രിസ്റ്റഫർ (Kristaphar), Maltese: Kristofru, Ħamallu, Marathi: क्रिस्तोफर (Kristōphara), Middle English: Cristofre, Mongolian: Кристофер (Kristofyer), Nepali: क्रिस्टोफर (Krisṭōphara), Norwegian: Kristoffer, Occitan: Cristòl, Persian: کریستوفر, Polish: Krzysztof, Portuguese: Cristóvão, Romanian: Hristofor, Russian: Христофо́р (Khristofór), Sami: Doffá, Sardinian: Cristolu, Scottish Gaelic: Crìsdean, Serbian: Христофор (Hristofor), Sicilian: Cristòfuru, Slovak: Krištof, Slovenian: Krištof, Sorbian: Kito, Spanish: Cristóbal, Cristo, Tobolito, Swahili: Gitte, Swedish: Christoffer, Kristoffer, Tamil: கிறிஸ்டோபர் (Kiṟisṭōpar), Telugu: క్రిస్టోఫర్ (Krisṭōphar), Thai: คริสโตเฟอร์ (Kristofeʼr), Turkish: Kristof, Ukrainian: Христофор (Khrystofor), Криштоф (Kryshtof), Urdu: کرسٹوفر, Venetian: Cristoforo, Yiddish: טשריסטאָפער (Tşrystʼápʻr, Qrystʼapʻr).
- Further variations of Christopher and Christian include Christianus (Latin), Chrétien (French), Christian (Danish, German, French, Swedish), Christiaan (Afrikaans, Dutch), Karsten (Low German, Dutch), קריסטלעך (Qrystlʻk) (Yiddish), Críosdaidh (Gaelic), Creestee (Manx), Cristiano (Italian and Portuguese), Cristian (Galician), Cristian or Cristián (Italian, Spanish, Romanian; Romance languages), Kristián (Czech, Slovak), Kristian (Estonian, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Croatian or Swedish, Breton), Kristjan (Estonian, Faroese, Slovenian), Kristian, Kristi, Kristo (Albanian), Kristján (Icelandic), Kristin Croatian, Kristiāns (Latvian), Kristijonas (Lithuanian), Krystian (Polish), Krisztián, Keresztény, for the Danish kings Keresztély (Hungarian), Χριστιανός, Christianós (Greek), Кристиан (Russian), Християн, Крістіан (Ukrainian), Христиан (Serbian), Кристијан, Kristijan or Христијан, Hristijan (Macedonian), Христо, Християн, Христиан, Кристиян or Кристиан (Bulgarian), քրիստոնյա (Armenian), كريستيان (Arabic), مسیحی (Persian), عیسائی (Urdu), ईसाई (Īsā'ī) (Hindi), ख्रीष्टियन (Khrīṣṭiyana) (Nepali), ਮਸੀਹੀ (Masīhī) (Punjabi), ಕ್ರಿಶ್ಚಿಯನ್ (Kriściyan) (Kannada), క్రిస్టియన్(Krisṭiyan) (Telugu), கிரிஸ்துவர் (Kiristuvar) (Tamil), คริสเตียน (Khris̄teīyn) (Thai), 克里斯蒂安 (Kèlǐsīdìān) (Chinese Simplified), 克里斯蒂安 (Kèlǐsīdìān) (Chinese Traditional), クリスチャン (Kurisuchan) (Japanese), 크리스티안 (Keuliseutian) (Korean), Karaitiana (Maori).
- The feminine forms of Christopher include Christina, Christiana, Christine, Kristina, Krystina, Christabel, Christabella, Christabelle, Christobel (English), Christiane, Christine, Kristiane, Kristina, Kristine (German), Christine, Kristina, Kristine (Swedish), Christine, Kristina, Kristine (Norwegian), Christine, Kirstine, Kristina, Kristine (Danish), Christine (Dutch), Kistiñe (Basque), Hristina, Kristina (Bulgarian), Kristina, Ina, Tina (Croatian), Kristina, Kristýna (Czech), Kristiina (Estonian), Kristiina, Iina, Kirsi, Kirsti, Krista, Stiina, Tiina (Finnish), Christiane, Christine, Christelle (French), Kilikina (Hawaiian), Krisztina (Hungarian), Kristín, Kristjana (Icelandic), Cristiana, Cristina, Tina (Italian), Christiana (Late Roman), Kristiāna, Kristīna, Kristīne (Latvian), Ina, Stien (Limburgish), Kristina (Lithuanian), Hristina, Tina (Macedonian), Krystiana, Krystyna, Krysia (Polish), Cristiana, Cristina (Portuguese), Cristina (Romanian), Kristina (Russian), Cairistìona, Kirstin, Kirsteen, Kirstie, Kirsty (Scottish), Hristina, Kristina (Serbian), Kristína (Slovak), Kristina, Tina (Slovene), Cristina (Spanish), Khrystyna (Ukrainian), Crystin (Welsh), Chris, Chrissie, Chrissy, Christa, Christi, Christie, Christy, Ina, Kiki, Kris, Krista, Kristi, Kristie, Kristy, Tiana, Tina, Kristia (English), Christa, Christel, Christin, Ina, Kiki, Krista, Kristin (German), Christin, Ina, Kia, Kristin, Stina (Swedish), Christin, Ina, Kine, Kjersti, Kristin, Stina, Stine, Tine (Norwegian), Christa, Christin, Ina, Kristin, Stina, Stine, Tine (Danish), Ina, Stien, Tina, Tineke (Dutch), Kristinë, Kristina (Albanian), Cairistìona (Scottish Gaelic), Chris (English), Chrystina (English), Chrissie (English), Chrissy (English), Christa (Danish), (English), (German), Christabel (English), Christabella (English), (Italian), Christabelle (French), (English), Christel (German), Christelle (French), Christi (English), Christiana (Latin), Christina (German), (English), (Greek), Christiane (French), (German), Christianne (French), (German), Christie (English), Christin (German), (Scandinavian), Christine (English), (French), (German), (Scandinavian), Christobel (English), Christy (English), Chrys (English), Crestienne (French), Crista (Spanish), Cristeena (Manx), Cristen (English), Cristin (Irish), Cristiana (Italian), (Spanish), Cristina (Catalan), (Italian), (Portuguese), (Romanian), (Spanish), (Galician), Cristiona, Crístíona (Irish), Cristy (Spanish), Crusty (English), Crystin (Welsh), Hristina (Bulgarian) and (Greek), Kerstin (German), (Swedish), Khristina (Russian), Khristya (Russian), Khrysta (Russian), Khrustina (Bulgarian), Kia (Swedish), Kiersten (Danish), (English), Kilikina (Hawaiian), Kirsi (Finnish), Kirsteen (Scots), Kirsten (Scandinavian), Kirsti (Finnish), Kirstie (Scots), Kirstin (Estonian, Scots), Kirsty (Scots), Kistiñe (Basque), Kjersti (Norwegian), Kjerstin (Norwegian), (Swedish), Kolina (Swedish), Kris (Danish), (English), Kriska (Hungarian), Krista (Czech), (English), Estonian, (German), (Latvian), Kristen (English), Kristi (English, Estonian), Kristia (English), Kristiana (Latvian), Kristiane (German), Kristie (English), Kristiina (Estonian), (Finnish), Kristin (Estonian, German), (Scandinavian), Kristína (Slovakian), ქრისტინე (Kristine) (Georgian), Kristina (Croatian), (Czech), (German), (Indonesia), (Lithuanian), (Russian), (Serbian), (Slovene), (Swedish), Kristine (Danish), (German), (Latvian), (Norwegian), Kristinka (Czech), Kristjana (Icelandic), Kristy (English), Kristýna (Czech), Kriszta (Hungarian), Kriszti (Hungarian), Krisztina (Hungarian), Krysia (Polish), Krysta (Polish), Krystka (Polish), Krysten (English), Krystiana (Polish), Krystina (English), Krystyn (Polish), Krystyna (Polish), Krystynka (Polish), Kurisu, Kurisutīna (クリスティーナ) (Japanese), Kèlǐsīdìnà (克里斯蒂娜) (Chinese Simplified and Traditional), Keuriseutina (크리스티나) (Korean), Kyrsten (English), Nina, Stiina (Estonian, Finnish), Stina (German), (Scandinavian), Stine (Danish), (Norwegian), Stinne (Danish), Tiina (Estonian, Finnish), Tina (Dutch), (English), (Greek), (Italian), (Russian), (Slovene), Tine (Danish), (Norwegian), Tineke (Dutch), Tyna (Czech), Христина (Hristina) (Ukrainian), Χριστίνα (Hristina or Christina) (Greek), Kiṟisṭiṉā (கிறிஸ்டினா) (Tamil), Krisṭinā (క్రిస్టినా) (Telugu), Qrystynʼa (קריסטינאַ) (Yiddish), Kh ri s̄ti nā (คริสตินา) (Thai), Karisaṭīnā (ਕਰਿਸਟੀਨਾ) (Punjabi), Krisṭīnā (ક્રિસ્ટીના) (Gujarati), Кристина (Kristina) (Mongolian), کریستینا (Persian), کرسٹینا (Urdu), Krisṭīnā (क्रिस्टीना) (Marathi), (Nepali), (Hindi), Krisṭinā (ಕ್ರಿಸ್ಟಿನಾ) (Kannada), Risten (Northern Sami).
Beniamino ♂ (12th Name) Edit
- Benjamin is a masculine given name of Hebrew origin. The meaning of Benjamin is "Son Of The South", "Son Of The Right Hand", and "Son Of My Right Hand".
- Beniamino is the Italian version of Benjamin.
- Other variations of Benjamin include Binyamin (Arabic), Beniamin (Biblical Greek), Binyamin (Biblical Hebrew), Beniamin (Biblical Latin), Benjamín (Czech), Peni (Hawaiian), Binyamin (Hebrew), Benjámin (Hungarian), Benjamín (Icelandic), Benjaminas, Benas (Lithuanian), Venijamin (Macedonian), Benjamim (Portuguese), Beniamin (Romanian), Veniamin, Venyamin (Russian), Benjamín (Slovak), Benjamín (Spanish), Bünyamin (Turkish), Benjámin, Benjamin, Ben, Benj, Benji, Benjy, Bennie, Benny (English), Ben (German), Ben (Dutch), Ben, Benj, Benji, Benjy, Bennie, Benny (English), Ben (German), Ben (Dutch), Ben, Benny, Benjy, Benji, Benjie, Bengie, Benson, Benvolio, ብንያም (Biniyami) (Amharic), Веніямін (Vienijamin) (Belarusian), বেঞ্জামিন (Bēñjāmina) (Bengali), Bendžamin (Bosnian), Бензое (Benzoe) (Bulgarian), Benjamí (Catalan), 本杰明 (Běnjiémíng) (Chinese Simplified), 本傑明 (Běnjiémíng) (Chinese Traditional), Benjamín (Czech), Benjoin, Benoit (French), Βενιαμίν ( Veniamín) (Greek), બેન્જામિન (Bēnjāmina) (Gujarati), Benjamen (Haitian Creole), Beniamina (Hawaiian), בנימין (Hebrew), बेंजामिन (Benjaamin) (Hindi), Benjámin (Hungarian), ベンジャミン (Benjamin) (Japanese), ಬೆಂಜಮಿನ್ ( Ben̄jamin) (Kannada), Бенджамин (Bendjamïn) (Kazakh), បេនយ៉ាមីន (Benyeamin) (Khmer), 베냐민 (Benyamin) (Korean), Бенджамин (Bendjamin) (Kyrgyz), Beniamin (Latin), Benjaminas (Lithuanian), Бенјамин (Benjamin) (Macedonian), ബെന്യാമീൻ (Ben'yāmīn) (Malayalam), Pineamine (Maori), बन्यामीन (Ban'yāmīna) (Marathi), बेन्जामिन ( Bēnjāmina) (Nepali), بنیامین (Pashto), بنیامین (Persian), ਬਿਨਯਾਮੀਨ ( Binayāmīna) (Punjabi), Вениамин (Veniamin) (Russian), Бенџамин ( Bendžamin) (Serbian), بنيامين (Sindhi), බෙන්ජමින් (Benjamin) (Sinhala), Benjamín (Slovak), Benjamín (Spanish), Бинёмин (Binjomin) (Tajik), பெஞ்சமின் (Peñcamiṉ) (Tamil), బెంజమిన్ ( Ben̄jamin) (Telugu), เบนจามิน ( Ben cā min) (Thai), Веніамін (Veniamin) (Ukrainian), بینجمن (Urdu), בנימין (Bnimin) (Yiddish).
Patricio ♂ (13th Name) Edit
- Patrick is a masculine given name of Latin origin. The meaning of Patrick is "Nobleman", "Patrician".
- Patricio is the Italian version of Patrick.
- Other variations of Patrick include Arabic: بَاتْرِيك (Baatriik), and also similar in meaning نبيل (Nail), Basque: Patirki, Belarusian: Патрык (Patryk), Bengali: প্যাট্রিক (Pyāṭrik), Breton: Padrig, Bulgarian: Патрик (Patrik), Catalan: Patrici, Patricio, Chinese Simplified: 帕特里克 (Pàtèlǐkè), Chinese Traditional: 帕特里克 (Pàtèlǐkè), Croatian: Patrik, Czech: Patrik, Dutch: Patrick, Patricius, Patric, English: Patrick, Estonian: Patrik, Faroese: Pátrikur, Finnish: Patrik, French: Patrice, Patrick, Padrig, German: Patrick, Patrik, Patric, Greek: Πατρίκιος (Patrikios), Gujarati: પેટ્રિક (Pēṭrik), Hebrew: פַּטְרִיק (Patriq), or פַּרְתֵם (Partem, lit. "nobleman"), Hindi: पैट्रिक (Paiṭrik), Hungarian: Patrik, Icelandic: Patrekur, Irish: Pádraic, Pádraig, Páraic, Italian: Patrizio, Japanese: パトリック (Patorikku), Kannada: ಪ್ಯಾಟ್ರಿಕ್ (Pyāṭrik), Korean: 패트릭 (Paeteulig), Classical and Late Latin: Patricius, Latvian: Patriks, Lithuanian: Patrikas, Macedonian: Патрик (Patrik), Maltese: Patrizju, Manx: Pherick, Marathi: पॅट्रिक (Pĕṭrik), Mongolian: Патрик (Patrik), Norwegian: Patrik, Patrick, Patryk, Persian: پاتریک, Polish: Patryk, Portuguese: Patrício, Patrick, Punjabi: ਪੈਟ੍ਰਿਕ (Paiṭrik), Romanian: Patriciu, Russian: Патрик (Patrik), Scottish Gaelic: Pàdraig, Serbian: Патрик (Patrik), Slovak: Patrik, Slovene: Patrik, Spanish: Patricio, Swedish: Patrik, Tagalog: Patricio, Tamil: பேட்ரிக் (Pēṭrik), Telugu: పాట్రిక్ (Pāṭrik), Thai: แพทริค (Phæthrikh), Turkish: Patrik, Vietnamese: Patriciô, Ukrainian: Патрік (Patrik), Urdu: پیٹرک, Welsh: Padrig, Yiddish: פּאַטריק (Ṗʼatryq).
Giacomo ♂ (14th Name) Edit
- Jacob is a masculine given name of Hebrew origin. The meaning of Jacob is "Supplanter", "Substitute", "May God Protect".
- Giacomo is the Italian version of Jacob.
- Other variations of Jacob include Yakub, Yaqoob, Yaqub (Arabic), Hagop, Hakob (Armenian), Jakes (Basque), Iakobos (Biblical Greek), Yaakov (Biblical Hebrew), Iacobus (Biblical Latin), Yakov (Bulgarian), Jaume, Jaumet (Catalan), Jago (Cornish), Jakov, Jakob, Jakša (Croatian), Jakub (Czech), Jacob, James, Coby, Jae, Jake, Jamey, Jay, Jaycob, Jaymes, Jeb, Jem, Jemmy, Jim, Jimi, Jimmie, Jimmy, Koby (English), Jaagup, Jakob, Jaak, Jaakob (Estonian), Jaakko, Jaakoppi, Jaska, Jaakob (Finnish), Jaak (Flemish), Jacques (French), Japik (Frisian), Iago (Galician), Iakob, Koba (Georgian), Jakob (German), Iakopa, Kimo (Hawaiian), Jakab, Jákob (Hungarian), Séamus, Shamus, Sheamus, Séamas, Shéamais, Iacób (Irish), Giacobbe, Jacopo, Iacopo, Lapo, Diego (Italian), Iacomus, Jacobus (Late Roman), Jokūbas (Lithuanian), Jakov (Macedonian), Hemi (Maori), Jakub, Kuba (Polish), Iago, Jaime, Jacó (Portuguese), Yakov, Yasha (Russian), Seumas, Jamie (Scottish Gaelic), Jakov (Serbian), Jakub (Slovak), Jakob, Jaka, Jaša (Slovene), Jacobo, Jaime, Yago (Spanish), Yakup (Turkish), Yakiv (Ukrainian), Iago (Welsh), Jaycob (English), Jacobus, Jakob, Sjaak (Dutch), Jakob (Swedish), Jakob (Norwegian), Jakob (Danish), Akiba, Akiva, Yaakov, Yakov (Hebrew), Coby, Jake, Jeb, Koby (English), Cobus, Coos, Jaap, Kobe, Kobus, Koos (Dutch), Ib, Jeppe (Danish), Kapel, Koppel, Yankel (Yiddish), Afrikaans - Jakob, Jacob, Jakobus, Jacobus, Albanian - Jakup, Jakupi or Jakub, Jakubi, Arabic - Yaʿqūb (Yakub) (يعقوب), Armenian - Յակոբ (classical Armenian and Western Armenian), Հակոբ (Eastern Armenian) (Hakob, Hagop), Azerbaijani - Yaqub, Yaqubun, Ceykob, Basque - Jakobi, Jagoba, Belarusian - Якуб, Якаў (Jakub, Jakaŭ), Bengali - জ্যাকব (Jyākaba), Bosnian - Jakub (Jakup), Bulgarian - Яков (Yakov), Catalan - Jacob, Jaume, Dídac, Cebuano - Jacob, Chichewa - Yakobo, Chinese - Yǎgè (雅各), Cornish - Jago, Jammes, Jamma, Czech - Jakub (short form: Kuba), Danish - Jacob, Jakob, Jep, Jeppe, Ib, Dutch - Jaak, Jaap, Jakob, Jacob, Jacobus, Sjaak, Kobus, English – Jacob, Jake, Jakob, Jakeb, Jakey, Jaykob, James, Jayme, Jaime, Jamie, Jimi, Jack, Jim, Jimmy, Jimbo, Coby, Koby, Cubby, Esperanto - Jakobo, Faroese - Jákup, French - Jacob, Jacques, James or Jayme, Jaume, Jacqueline (fem.), Galician - Xacobe, Santiago, Iago, Xaime, Georgian - იაკობ (Iakob), კობა (Koba), Greek - Iákovos (Ιάκωβος), Iakóv (Ιακώβ), Yángos (Γιάγκος), Gujarati - જેકબ (Jēkaba), Haitian Creole - Jakòb, Hausa - Yakubu, Hebrew - Ya'akov (יעקב), Koby, Ya'akova (female), Hindi - याकूब (Yākūba), Hmong - Yakhauj, Icelandic - Jakob, Igbo - Jekọb, Indonesian - Yakub (used mainly by Muslims), Yakobus (used mainly by Christians), Japanese - Yakobu (ヤコブ), Javanese - Yakub, Kannada - ಜಾಕೋಬ್ (Jākōb), Kazakh - Жақып (Zhaqyp, Zhakip), Khmer - លោកយ៉ាកុប (lok yeakob), Korean - Yagop (야곱), Lao - ຢາໂຄບ (ya okhb), Latin - Iacobus, Latvian - Jēkabs, Lithuanian - Jokūbas, Macedonian - Јаков, Malayalam - ചാക്കോ (Chacko), Yakob, Maltese - Ġakbu, Ġakobb, Maori - Hakopa, Marathi - याकोब (Yākōba), Malay - Yakub, Yaakub, Mongolian - Иаков (Iakov), Montenegrin - Jakov, Jakša, Myanmar - yarkote sai, Nepali - याकूबले (Yākūbalē), Persian - Yaghub, Portuguese - Jacob and Jacó (orthographic variation of the former), Iago (from the Latin Jacobus), Tiago (saints named "James" in English are São Tiago in Portuguese) and Thiago (archaic spelling), Diego (From Spanish. Saints named "James" in English are Santiago in Spanish) and Diogo (orthographic variation of the former), Jaime, Jácomo (from Italian Giacomo), Jaques (adapted from French) and Jaqueline (feminine form, adapted from French), Punjabi - ਯਾਕੂਬ ਨੇ (Yākūba nē), Romanian - Iacob, Iacov, Russian - Иаков (Iakov) (archaic O.T. form), Яков (Yakov, Iakov), Яша (Yasha, Jascha) (diminutive), Samoan - Iakopo, (eh-yuk-oh-po), Scandinavian - Jakob, Jacob, Scots - Hamish, Serbian - Jakov (Јаков), Jakša (Јакша), Sesotho - Jakobo, Sinhala - ජාකොබ් (Jakob), යාකොබ් (Yakob), Somalian - Yacquub, Sorbian - Jakub, Spanish - Jacob, Jacobo, Jaime, Yago, Diego, Santiago, Iago, Tiago, Sudanese - Yakub, Swahili - Yakobo,Swedish - Jakob, Jacob, Syriac - ܝܥܩܘܒ (Yaʿqub), also (Yaqo, Yaqko), Tajik - Яъқуб (Ja'quʙ), Tamil - யாக்கோபு (Yākkōpu), Telugu - జాకబ్ (Jākab), Thai - จาค็อบ (Cā kh̆ xb), Turkish - Yakup, Ukrainian - Yakiv (Яків), Urdu - یعقوب, Uzbek - Yoqub, Yakob, Ya'qub, Vietnamese - Giacôbê, Welsh - Siam, Jacob, Jac, Iago, Xitsonga - Yakobo, Yiddish - Yankev, Yankl, Yankel, Yankele, Yoruba - Jékọbù, Zulu - Jakobe.
- The feminine forms of Jacob include Jamie, Jaime, Jay´mi, Jaimee, Jamee, Ja'mie, Jamey, Jaymie, Jayme, Jey´mi, Jeymi, Jeimy, Jeimi, or Jaymee, Jacklyn, Jaclyn, Jacqueline, Jacquelyn, Jaqueline (English), Jacoba, Jacobina, Jacobine, Jacomina, Coba (Dutch), Jacobine (Norwegian), Jacobine, Bine (Danish), Zhaklina (Bulgarian), Žaklina (Croatian), Jacobine, Bine (Danish), Jacqueline, Jaci, Jackalyn, Jacki, Jackie, Jacklyn, Jaclyn, Jacquelyn, Jaki, Jakki, Jaqueline, Jaquelyn (English), Jacquetta, Jacqui (English (British)), Jacqueline, Jacquette (French), Zhaklina (Macedonian), Jacobine (Norwegian), Żaklina (Polish), Jamesina (Scottish), Žaklina (Serbian), Arabic: جاكلين, Armenian: Ժագլին, Bulgarian: Жаклин, Zhaklina, Simplified Chinese: Jié kuí lín, 杰奎琳, Traditional Chinese: Jié kuí lín, 賈貴琳, Cantonese: 積琦蓮, Croatian: Żaklina, Czech: Jakubka, Jakuba, Danish: Jacobine, Bine, Dutch: Jacoba, Jacobina, Jacobine, Coba, French: Jacquette, Jacquetta, Jacqui, Jacquine, Jaquette, Galician: Xaquelina, Greek: Iakovina (Ιακωβινα), Gujarati: Jēkvēlina (જેક્વેલિન), Hebrew: ז'קלין, ג'קי, Hindi: Jaikalina, जैकलिन, Hungarian: Zsaklin, Italian: Giachetta, Giacomina, Irish: Séamaisíona, Seacailín, Siacailín, Japanese: Jakurīn (ジャクリーン?), Kannada: Jākvelin, ಜಾಕ್ವೆಲಿನ್, Korean: Jaekeullin, 재클린, Latin: Iacoba, Lithuanian: Žaklina, Macedonian: Жаклина, Polish: Jakubina, Żaklina, Persian: ژاکلین, Portuguese: Jaqueline, Punjabi: Jaikalīna, ਜੈਕਲੀਨ, Russian: Zhaklin, Яковина, Якубина, Жаклин, Serbian: Жаклина, Žaklin, Spanish: Jacquelina, Jackquenetta, Jacquenette, Jacquetta, Tamil: Jākkuliṉ, ஜாக்குலின், Jākki ஜாக்கி, Telugu: Jākvelin, జాక్వెలిన్, Jākī జాకీ, Thai: Cæ̆kh ke x līn, แจ๊คเกอลีน, Ukrainian: Zhaklin, Жаклін, Yiddish: Dzşʼaqlyn, דזשאַקלין, Dzşʼaqqyʻ דזשאַקקיע.
Tomaso ♂ (15th Name) Edit
- Thomas is a masculine given name of Greek origin. The meaning of Thomas is "Twin" or "Twins".
- Tomaso is the Italian version of Thomas.
- Other variations of Thomas include Te'oma (Ancient Aramaic), Toma (Bulgarian), Tomàs (Catalan), Toma, Tomica, Tomo (Croatian), Tomáš (Czech), Toomas (Estonian), Tuomas, Tuomo, Tomi, Tommi (Finnish), Toma (Georgian), Tamás, Tomi (Hungarian), Tómas (Icelandic), Tomás (Irish), Tommaso (Italian), Toms (Latvian), Tomas (Lithuanian), Toma (Macedonian), Tamati (Maori), Tomasz, Tomek (Polish), Tomás, Tomé (Portuguese), Toma (Romanian), Foma (Russian), Tàmhas, Tavish, Tòmas, Tam (Scottish), Toma (Serbian), Tomáš (Slovak), Tomaž (Slovene), Tomás (Spanish), Tomos, Tomi, Twm (Welsh), Tomas (Swedish), Tomas (Norwegian), Thom, Tom, Tommie, Tommy (English), Maas, Tom (Dutch), Afrikaans: Thomas, Tom, Tomas, Thom, Tommie, Arabic: توما (Touma, Tūmā), Aramaic: ܬܐܘܡܐ (Taumā, Tōmā), Armenian: Թովմաս (Tovmas), Belarusian: Тамаш (Tamash), Bengali: টমাস (Ṭamāsa), Bosnian: Toma, Breton: Tomaz, Bulgarian: Тома (Toma), Catalan: Tomàs, Chinese: (Simplified Chinese) 托马斯 (Tuōmǎsī), 汤姆 (Tāngmǔ). (Traditional Chinese) 托馬斯 (Tuōmǎsī), 湯姆 (Tāngmǔ)., Croatian: Tomislav, Toma, Tomo, Tomica, Czech: Tomáš, Tom, Danish: Thomas, Tomas, Tom, Tommy, Dutch: Thomas, Tom, Tomas, Thom, Tommie, English: Thomas, Tom, Thom, Tommy, Tomy, Thommie, Tomas, Tomm, Estonian: Toomas, Tommi, Faroese: Tummas, Finnish: Tuomas, Tomas, Filipino: Tomas, French: Thomas, Galician: Tomé, Georgian: თომა (Toma), German: Thomas, Tom, Tommi, Greek Polytonic: Θωμᾶς (Thōmâs) = monotonic: Θωμάς (Thomás), Toμ (Tom). (Saint Thomas) - also as: Δίδυμος (Didymos, "twin")), Τουμάζος (Toumazos), Guarani: Sume, Gujarati: થોમસ (Thōmasa), Hebrew: תאום (Tom), תומאס (Thomas), תומס (Thomas), Hindi: तोमा (Tomā - biblical only), टॉमस (Ṭāmas), थॉमस (Thŏmasa), Hungarian: Tamás, Icelandic: Tómas, Indonesian: Tomo, Tuma, Irish: Tomás, Tomaltach, Italian: Tommaso (also sometimes Tomaso), Gaetano, Japanese: トーマス (Tōmasu), Khmer: ថូម៉ាស (tʰoumaːʰ), Kannada: ಥಾಮಸ್ (Thāmas), Korean: 도마 (Doma), 톰(Tom), 토머스(Tomeosu), Latin: Thomas, Latvian: Toms, Lithuanian: Tomas, Macedonian: Томас (Tomas), Malayalam: Thoma, Thomman, Mammen, Oommen, Thommy, Thomaachan, Te Reo Māori: Tamati, Marathi: थॉमस (Thŏmasa), Mongolian: Томас (Tomas), Nepali: थोमाले (Thōmālē), Norwegian : Thomas, Tomas, Tom, Persian: توماس, Polish: Tomasz, Tomek, Portuguese: Tomás, Tomé, Thomaz (archaic), Tomaz (archaic), Punjabi: ਥਾਮਸ (Thāmasa), Romani: Tomašis, Romanian: Toma, Tomescu, Russian: Фома́ (written: Foma, pronounced: Famá), Фомка, Томас (Tomas), Samoan: Tomasi, Scottish Gaelic: Tòmas, Scots: Tammas, Tam, Serbian: Тома (Toma), Томо (Tomo), Slovak: Tomáš, Slovenian: Tomaž, Spanish: Tomás, Swedish: Tomas, Thomas, Tom, Tommy, Tamil: தாமஸ் (Tāmas), Telugu: థామస్ (Thāmas), Thai: โทมัส (Thomạs̄), Tigrigna: ቶማስ (Tomas), Turkish: Tomas, Ukrainian: Хома́ (Choma), Томас (Tomas), Urdu: تھامس, Welsh: Tomos, Tŵm.
- The feminine forms of Thomas include Thomasina, Tamassa, Tamsin, Thomasa, Thomasia, Thomasin, Thomasine, Thomazine, Thomencia, Thomethia, Thomisha, Thomsina, Toma, Tomasa, Tomasina, Tomasine, Tomina, Tommie, Tommina, Thomaseena, Thomaseana, Thomaseina, Thomasiena, Thomasyna, Tomaseena, Tomaseana, Tomaseina, Tomasiena, Tomasyna, Tamsyn, Tamsen, Tamzin, Tammi, Tammy, Tamasin, Tasmina, Tasmino, Thomaida, Thomais, Tamanique, Tamasin, Tamasine, Tami, Tamzine, Tamzon, Thoma, Thomassine, Thomson, Tommi, Tommianne, Tommy, Tomsina, Tamerlaine, Tamlain, Tamlane, Thomasette, Thomassia, Tomasa, Tumajina, Toma, Tomassa, Tomsia, Tamasa.
Eugenio ♂ (16th Name) Edit
- Eugene is a masculine given name of Greek origin. The meaning of Eugene is "Well Born" and "Noble".
- Eugenio is the Italian version of Eugene.
- Other variations of Eugene include Eugenios, Eugenius (Ancient Greek), Owain, Yvain, Ywain (Arthurian Romance), Evgeni (Bulgarian), Eugen (Croatian), Eugen, Evžen (Czech), Eugène, Yvain (French), Uxío (Galician), Eugen (German), Eugenio (Italian), Eugenijus (Lithuanian), Евгениј (Evgenij, Yevgenij) (Macedonian), Eugeniusz, Gienek (Polish), Eugênio (Portuguese), Eugênio (Portguese Brazilian), Eugen, Eugeniu (Romanian), Evgeni, Evgeniy, Evgeny, Yevgeni, Yevgeniy, Yevgeny, Genya, Zhenya, Евгений (transliterated as Evgeni, Evgeniy, Evgeny, Evgenii, Evgueni, Eugeny, Eugeniy, Ievgeny, Jevgeni, Jevgeny, Yevgeny, Yevgeni, Yevgeniy, in German often as Jewgenij or Jewgeni) (Russian), Eugen (Slovak), Eugen (Slovene), Eugenio (Spanish), Eugen (Swedish), Yevgen, Yevhen, Yevheniy, Євген (transliterated as Yevhen, Yevgen), Євгеній (Yevheniy, Yevgeniy, Ievheniy, Ievgeniy) (Ukrainian), Owain, Owen (Welsh), Owain (Welsh Mythology), Gene, Gino, Geno, Owain, Owen, Ouein, Oen, Ewein, Ywein/Ywain, Yuein (Welsh), Eoghann, Ewan, Euan (Scottish Gaelic), Eugenijs/Eižens (Latvian), Jauhien/Yaugen/Yauhen (Яўген), Yauheni (Яўгеній), Jauhien/Yaugen/Yauhen (Яўген), Yauheni (Яўгеній) (Belarusian), 尤金 (Mandarin - Yóu Jīn) (Chinese), Eugjeni (Albanian), Eugeni (Catalan), Eugeen (Dutch), Eŭgeno (Esperanto), Ujan (Breton), Euken(i) (Basque), Euxeniu (Asturian), Ευγένιος (Evgénios) (Greek), Jenő (Hungarian), Eóghan (Irish), Eugenius (Latin), Eugenijs/Eižens (Latvian), Eugèni (Occitan), Genio (Piedmontese), Еуген (Eugen), Евгеније (Evgenije) (Serbian), Eugeniu (Sicilian), ܐܘܓܝܢ (Augin) (Syriac).
- The feminine forms of Eugene include Eugenia, Eugenie, Lagina (African American), Eukene (Basque), Evgeniya, Zhenya (Bulgarian), Eugénie (French), Uxía (Galician), Evgenia (Greek), Evgenija (Macedonian), Eugênia (Portuguese), Evgeniya, Yevgeniya, Zhenya, Zenya, Zenechka (Russian), Yevheniya (Ukrainian), Owena (Welsh), Eugènia, Eugeneia (Ancient Greek), Gena, Genie, Gina, Geena, Janie, Jeena, Jenna, Jennie, (English), Eugénia (Portuguese), Eugénie (French), Eugènia (Catalan), Uxía (Galician), Eugenija (Lithuanian) and Yevgeniya or Yevgenia (Russian: Евгения), Eugenee, Eugina, Eugena.
Riccardo ♂ (17th Name)Edit
- Richard is a masculine first given name of Germanic origin. The name Richard means "Powerful Leader".
- Riccardo is the Italian version of the name Richard.
- Other variations of Richard include Azerbaijani: Riçard, Japanese: リチャード (Richādo), Korean: 리처드, Turkish: Reşad, Reşat, Rişar, Afrikaans: Riekert, Ryk, Dutch: Rijkert, Rikkert, Richard, Rick, Reichard, Gothic: RekkareÞ (Reccared), Icelandic: Ríkharð, Ríkharður, Low German: Ri(c)kert, Richard, Scandinavian: Rickard, Richard, Rikard, Ríkarður, Catalan and Occitan: Ricard, French: Richard, pronounced as /ʁi.ʃaʁ/, Italian: Riccardo, Latin: Richardus, Portuguese and Spanish: Ricardo, Breton: Richarzh, Cornish: Richard, Irish: Risteárd, Riocard, Scottish Gaelic: Ruiseart, Welsh: Rhisiart, Belarussian: Рычард (Richard), Croatian: Rikard, Czech: Richard, Polish: Ryszard, Russian: Ричард (Richard), Slovak: Richard, Slovene: Rihard, Ukrainian: Річард (Richard), Armenian: Հռիքարտոս (Hṙikartós), Esperanto: Rikardo, Greek: Ριχάρδος (Richárdos), Latvian: Ričards, Rihards, Lithuanian: Ričardas, Persian: ریچارد (Ritchard), Arabic: ريتشارد (Rytshrd, Ritshrd, Rytshard, Ritshard), Hebrew: ריצ'רד (Richard), Finnish: Rikhard, Hungarian: Richárd, Saami: Rikkar, Estonian: Richard, Basque: Rikard, Chinese: 理查德 (Lĭchádé), Cornish: Hicca, Czech: Ríša, Dutch: Ries, English: Rick, Rich, Dick, Dickie, Rik, Ric, Estonian: Riho, Esperanto: Rikĉjo, Finnish: Riku, Hungarian: Ricsi, Ricsike, Rics, Icelandic: Rikki, Latvian: Rič, Lithuanian: Ryčka, Rytis, Polish: Rysio, Rysiek, Ryś, Portuguese: Rico, Ric, Slovak: Rišo, Riško, Riči, Spanish: Cayo (Guatemala), Greek: Στούκος (Stoúkos), English: Ricky, Rickie, Rikki, Richie, Richi, Richy, Rich, Hick, Dick, Dickie, Ritchie, Dickon, Ricard (Catalan), Rikard (Danish), Rikhard, Riku (Finnish), Richárd, Rikárd (Hungarian), Risteárd (Irish), Riccardo (Italian), Rihards (Latvian), Ričardas (Lithuanian), Dicun, Hudde (Medieval English), Rikard (Norwegian), Ryszard (Polish), Ricardo (Portuguese), Rihard (Slovene), Ricardo, Rico (Spanish), Rikard (Swedish), Rhisiart (Welsh).
Salvatore ♂ (Surname)Edit
- Salvatore is a surname of Italian origin. The name Salvatore means "Saviour".
- Other variations of the name Salvatore include Salvador, Salvator, Salvidor, Salvino, Sauveur, Salvadore, Salvatorio, Salbatore, Soterios, Salvian, Salviano, Salviatus, Salviyo, Salvattore, Xalvador, Xalvadore, Xalvadoro, Xalvadorio, Xalbador, Xalbadore, Xalbadorio, Xalbadoro, Xabat, Xabatt, Xabate, Xabatio, Xabato, Xavier, Xabier, Xaiver, Xavaeir, Xaver, Xavian, Xaviar, Xavior, Xavon, Xavyer, Xever, Xizavier, Xxavier, Xzavier, Zavier, Xaviare, Xaviore, Xaviere, Xabiere.
- Stefan's last name suits and fits his role in the series, considering that Stefan is the hero and the one who is always the savior making sacrifices, especially for those he loves. Recorded as Salvadore, Salvadori, Salvati, Salvatori, Salvatore (Italian), Salvador (Spanish, Portugese and Catalan), this an early medieval surname of great popularity. It means literally 'saviour save you' and was used in honor of the Christ. The origination is from the Latin word "salvius", which seems to have been in some way used in the Iberian Peninsula, before it became fashionable in Rome, Italy. Name analysis describes those with the name Salvatore to, from an early age, desire a high standard of living and prestige. The person finds it easy to converse with others however, the "desire to possess and direct those closest to you could result in shattered ideals and losses in the affections". Salvatores can also have uncontrolled outbursts of temper could cause problems in close personal relationships but are intrigued by challenges and have an impulsive.
Stefan possesses the standard powers and abilities of a vampire, although they are often strengthened with the help of human blood. Because Stefan lives on animal blood, Stefan's Power's are, therefore, much weaker. Stefan possesses the following vampire abilities:
- Vampire Physiology (AKA Vampire Mimicry, Vampiric Mimicry/Physiology, Vampirism, Vampyre Physiology/Mimicry, Vrykolakas): The ability to use the abilities of a vampire. User with this ability either is or can transform into an vampire, a being who subsists by feeding on the life essence of living creatures (often in the form of blood), regardless of whether the vampire is undead or a living person/being. While all vampires need some form of life-essence, the quality and quantity vary greatly: from daily to rarely, from needing lethal amounts to barely notable, from sentient blood freshly drained to rare steak. Physically, vampires are similar to their non-vampiric species, but exact changes their state causes vary greatly: more common effects include pale/white skin, glowing eyes (possibly chancing to golden or red), prominent canines or generally predatory appearance, but some have no visible changes at all, while others barely pass for a humanoid. Mentally, vampires vary from perfectly normal persons with unusual dietary requirements to predatory, calculating beings, to hunger-driven blood-junkies. Generally, vampires are physically imposing beings with excellent strength, speed, endurance and agility, excellent senses, extended living-span nearing ageless and high-level resistance to damage. Other abilities include ability to turn other beings into vampires (possibly involuntarily), mental abilities, transformation into animals or mist, etc. Note that vampires are able to learn Magic, so the variety of powers some have isn't so much result of them being vampires as their own studies. Stefan's vampire physiology includes having and displaying the standard vampire abilities such as enhanced senses, speed, agility and strength. Because Stefan is a vampire, his muscular physique is much more defined and his muscle mass is greatly enhanced. He has also developed significantly sharper teeth as well as fangs, which enable him to feed and bite his prey with quickness and easiness. His complexion becomes significantly whiter and paler and his skin becomes significantly cooler then that of a human. Stefan is immortal and cannot grow old or cannot die; he is immune to human illnesses, viruses and is not affected by poisons or toxins. Although Stefan is technically immortal or "undead", Stefan's hair, fingernails and toenails can still grow. This was proven when Katherine returned in The Fury and it showed that her hair had grown significantly long over the years since Stefan last saw her. Also, in The Return: Shadow Souls, while Stefan was in prison, it showed that Stefan's hair had grown longer. Although vampires like Stefan are passionate, they are impotent and unable to have sex.
- Transcendent Vampire Physiology (AKA Absolute Vampirism, Divine Nosferatu Physiology, Ultimate Vampire/Vampirism, Vampire/Vrykolakas God Physiology, Vampiric Ascension/Divinity/Perfection): The ability to use the traits of a divine vampiric being. The most powerful variation of Vampire Physiology and a vampiric variation of Transcendent Physiology. The user with this ability either is or can transform into a Transcendent Vampire: a powerful vampiric being who has literally ascended to true godhood either through powerful magical feats or by divine intervention. In various forms of traditional folklore, vampires are often depicted as demonic beings who must feast on the blood of the living to survive and possess vulnerabilities to various things such as sunlight, garlic, holy relics, etc. However, Transcendent Vampires are arguably completely the opposite. Transcendent Vampires are often depicted as supernaturally attractive and possess an appearance identical to the one that they had in their previous life. They also appear to have an inherently mesmerizing aura to their presence. Many mortals or lesser beings may often feel an obsessive desire to be around the vampire in question or even follow and carry out their commands as mindless slaves. Another thing that makes Transcendent Vampires unique is that despite them appearing to be related to things such as dark magic or inherently evil aspects, they are actually in fact shown to be often associated with or even assisting a higher power. In fact, most Transcendent Vampires are sometimes seen preaching or more or less speaking of the relationship they have with the supreme being they may or may not have worshiped during their mortal lifetime. Overall, Transcendent Vampires are the supreme paragons of the species. They are responsible for maintaining the natural balance between vampires, humans, as well as other monsters. Due to the nature of their powers, they are capable of increasing their already amazing powers even further by absorbing various forms of energy. The user is thus capable of challenging most beings in existence. Stefan only becomes this when he consumes Elena's blood, in which he becomes extremely powerful.
- Undead Physiology (AKA Cadaverism, Cadaver Form/Mimicry/Physiology, Corpse Form/Mimicry/Physiology, Necrotic Form/Mimicry/Physiology, Undead Form/Mimicry): The ability to use the abilities of an Undead. User with this ability either is or can transform into an undead, corporeal beings in mythology, legend or fiction that are deceased yet behave as if alive. A common example is a corpse re-animated by supernatural forces, by the application of the deceased's own life force or that of another being (such as a demon). Users with this power lack physical weaknesses, such as pain, need to rest, vulnerability to environmental effects, etc, while some still need to consume various substances (blood, flesh, life-force). Being clinically dead, their brains and bodies are immune to most powers that affect living beings.
- Defunct Physiology (AKA Clockwork Creature, Inorganic Physiology): Users of this ability lacks any physical weaknesses of an organic, living body including the need for rest, sustenance or other physical requirements. They do not feel pain and cannot be poisoned or get ill. Usually the users are formed from inorganic matter (such as stone, metal or etc.) or animated flesh, bone, wood or other formerly living matter.
- Immortality (AKA Death Immunity, Endless Life, Eternal Life, Everlasting Life, or Longevity): The ability to never age physically and recover from almost any injury. The opposite off Mortality. Users possess an infinite life span, and can shrug off virtually any kind of physical damage. Some users are the defensive type, simply preventing such damage from appearing (invulnerability/protection), while others are the regenerative type, surviving and quickly recovering from anything you throw at them. As someone who is immortal, Stefan cannot age once reaching a certain point. He is also immune to diseases, toxins and drugs that would effect normal humans. If Stefan gets wounds, even if they are crippling or fatal ones, they will heal almost instantly. Stefan has been "alive" since the Renaissance Period during the 1500s and because of his vampirism, he cannot grow old and cannot die or be killed (unless by a wooden stake to the heart). Because of Stefan's vampirism and immortality, Stefan will forever remain youthful and will not age physically. Also because of his immortality, Stefan is blessed with inhumane beauty and eternal youth, including a youthful complexion and boyish teenage appearance. He will remain youthful in physical appearance and he will eternally look like a young man in is late teens. As someone who is immortal, Stefan cannot age once reaching a certain point. He is also immune to diseases, toxins and drugs that would effect normal humans. If Stefan gets wounds, even if they are crippling or fatal ones, they will heal almost instantly. Stefan has been "alive" since the Renaissance Period during the 1500s and because of his vampirism, he cannot grow old and cannot die or be killed (unless by a wooden stake to the heart). Because of Stefan's vampirism and immortality, Stefan will forever remain youthful and will not age physically. Also because of his immortality, Stefan, like his older brother, is blessed with inhumane beauty and eternal youth, including a youthful complexion which gives him a sort of "boyish appearance". He will remain youthful in physical appearance and he will eternally look like a young man in his late teens. Stefan has been alive since the Italian Renaissance Period during the fifteenth century. Because he is a vampire, Although he is over 500 years old in vampire years, Stefan remains eternally eighteen years old in human years and therefore, will remain youthful forever, will never grow old and can never die.
- Supernatural Condition (AKA Super Condition): The ability to reach and remain in supernatural physical and/or mental condition. Advanced version of Enhanced Condition. Users are glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally superior over their race because their capabilities are pushed to the superhuman level; making them immensely stronger, faster, durable and smarter than normal members of their species (in that 'verse) can achieve by any method of training and remain that way with little or no maintaining. On the other hand, the only way for users to strengthen this ability is to perform intensive training or exercise. For example, to increase ones superhuman strength, they would have to lift tons of weight many times a day. There are different levels of Supernatural Condition: 1.) Basic Level (Example: Black Panther): Strong enough to lift over a ton and bend metal, fast enough to run at/beyond the high-way speed limit, durable enough to withstand being thrown off tall buildings; 2.) Enhanced Level (Example: Spider-Man): Strong enough to lift automobiles and punch through steel, fast enough to outrun race-cars, agile enough to leap over small buildings and dodge supersonic attacks, durable enough to withstand bullets, grenades and low-to-medium explosive as well as a strong healing ability. 3.) Expert Level (Example: Power Man): Strong enough to lift construction vehicles and destroy thick steel, fast enough to run faster than missiles, durable enough to withstand most explosions; 4.) Advanced Level (Example: Captain Marvel/Carol Danvers): Strong enough to lift large aircrafts and destroy toughest metals, fast enough to break Mach 1 (1,236km/768mph), durable enough to take powerful explosions; 5.) Master Level (Example: Superman): Near an Absolute Condition. Strong enough to move skyscrapers or even planets with incalculable strength, fast enough to move at (or beyond) light-speed, and invulnerable to virtually all physical harm.
- Supernatural Accuracy (AKA Superhuman Aiming, Superhuman Accuracy, Superhuman Marksmanship, Superhuman Targeting, Supernatural Aiming, Supernatural Marksmanship, Supernatural Targeting): The ability to have better accuracy than what is naturally possible. Sub-power of Supernatural Condition. Advanced version of Enhanced Marksmanship. Users have glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally accuracy over their race because their capabilities are pushed beyond the natural level, making them able to react faster than normal members of their species (in that 'verse) without the need of training.
- Supernatural Agility (AKA "Superhuman Agility" and "Super Agility"): The ability to be more agile than what is naturally possible. Sub-power of Supernatural Condition. Advanced version of Enhanced Agility. Users are glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally more agile than their race because their capabilities are pushed to the superhuman level; making them immensely more agile and able to combine their of balance, bodily coordination, speed, reflexes, strength and endurance than normal members of their species (in that 'verse) can achieve by any method of training.
- Supernatural Athleticism (AKA "Supernatural Acrobatics"): The power to perform acrobatic and gymnastic feats beyond what is considered naturally possible. A sub-power of Supernatural Condition. Users possess glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally athletic skills over their race because their capabilities are pushed to the superhuman level; they are obviously superior in speed, explosiveness, power, quickness, and other various athletic abilities than normal members of their species (in that 'verse) can be achieved by any method of training.
- Supernatural Awareness (AKA Hyper Awareness and Enhanced Perception): The power to have a sense of awareness far above those of normal humans. Variation of Enhanced Senses. The user has an increased sense of awareness, often to the extent that few, if any, little details miss their notice.
- Supernatural Balance (AKA Inhuman Balance, Super Balance, Unnatural Balance): The ability to have obviously supernatural level of balance/equilibrium. Advanced version of Supernatural Senses and a sub-power of Supernatural Condition. Users are glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally more balanced than their race because their capabilities are pushed to the superhuman level; making them immensely smarter than any level normal members of their species (in that 'verse) can achieve by any method of training. They are able to achieving feats that utilize the facets of balance in unique ways, such as constantly moving without losing balance, hanging upside down and not getting dizzy, closing eyes and standing on a single finger, dodging objects with superior finesse, and incapable of being render by vertigo, nausea, disorientation, and the effects of weightlessness.
- Supernatural Charisma (AKA Supernatural Leadership): The ability to possess incredibly powerful charisma. Sub-power of Supernatural Condition. Advanced version of Enhanced Charisma. Users possess immense charisma that transcends mortal limitations, allowing them to sway virtually anyone as well as entire communities to their cause and service with barely any effort, captivated by their almost irresistible personal gravity and an overriding desire to be part of their world and contribute to its fulfillment. The power applies equally to virtually any sentient species, including supernatural ones, and may even inspire loyalty in entities that are normally incapable of it. While the power cannot directly override others' will and values, their persuasive abilities are so powerful they may convince them of anything remotely believable.
- Supernatural Combat (AKA Superhuman Combat, Supernatural Combat, Supernatural Fighting Skills): The ability to have better fighting skills than what is naturally possible. Advanced version of Enhanced Combat.Users possess immense combat skills, both offensive and defensive, which may be innate, honed or both. This encompasses speed, strength, precision, reflexes, technique, analysis, control, adaptation and all aspects of practical fighting. Depending on the users, they may be specialized on specific types of weaponry (melee, ranged, natural, etc.), and invariably wield them with surreal efficiency. Most observers are simply incapable to understand what's happening, only a user being able to gauge the skill of another.
- Supernatural Dexterity (AKA Super Dexterity): The ability to have better dexterity than what is naturally possible. Sub-power of Supernatural Condition. Advanced version of Enhanced Dexterity. Users are glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally more dexterous than their race because their capabilities are pushed to the superhuman level; making them immensely better at controlling their limbs, muscles, and digits than normal members of their species (in that 'verse) can be achieved by any method of training.
- Supernatural Durability (AKA Supernaturally Dense Tissue, Super Durability, Superhuman Durability): The power to have body-tissue denser than what is naturally possible. Sub-power of Supernatural Condition, and an advanced version of Enhanced Durability. Variation of Dermal Armor and Invulnerability. The user's body-tissue, skin, muscles, bones, etc. is extremely dense/solid, allowing them to withstand harmful strains on the body such as crushing weights, impacts, pressures, changes in temperature, etc. They gain enhanced levels of strength and stamina, this is possible because of how hard their body has become, allowing them to resist tearing a muscle and/or their bones shattering easily.
- Supernatural Endurance (AKA Superhuman Endurance and Unnatural Endurance): The ability to endure physical stress better than what is naturally possible. Sub-power of Supernatural Condition. Advanced version of Enhanced Endurance. Users are glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally more enduring than their race because their capabilities are pushed to the superhuman level; making them immensely durable/work longer/survive without supplies, resources, energy, or other items for an extended amount of time longer than normal members of their species (in that 'verse) can be achieve by any method of training.
- Supernatural Flexibility: Power to effortlessly bend and twist body past normal limits. Sub-power of Enhanced Condition. User is able to bend and twist their body far beyond the normal limits of physiology, although still only from the joints. Their joints, muscles, tendons and physiology in general is modified to allow the user perform near-boneless looking contortions without stress or damage and stay in any position they choose as long they need without effort or strain.
- Supernatural Instincts (AKA Enhanced Instincts): The power to have enhanced instincts. Sub-power of Feral Mind. The user has stronger instincts than normal, not necessarily predatory or prey, but also battle instincts or parental instincts. They tend to abandon logic and play with pure instinct, generally making illogical but successful moves.
- Supernatural Intelligence (AKA Super-Genius Level Intelligence, Intellect and IQ, Super Intelligence, Intellect, and IQ, Superhuman Intelligence, Intellect, and IQ, Supernatural Intellect and IQ, Transcendental Genius): The ability to have obviously supernatural level of intelligence. Sub-power of Supernatural Condition. Advanced version of Enhanced Intelligence. Users are glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally more intelligent than their race because their capabilities are pushed beyond the natural level; making them immensely smarter than any level normal members of their species (in that 'verse) can achieve by any method of training.
- Supernatural Leap (AKA Super Jump, Super Leap, Superhuman Jumping/Leaping Ability, Supernatural Jump): The ability to leap longer distances than what is naturally possible. Advanced version of Enhanced Jump. Sub-power of Supernatural Condition. The user can leap at a supernatural distances, jump over buildings, travel long distances with one leap, and perform other amazing feats.
- Supernatural Lung Capacity: The power to have tremendous lung capacity. Sub-power of Enhanced Condition. The user has a tremendous lung capacity and/or ability to use the oxygen very effectively enabling them to hold their breath for extended periods of time while staying active. This may also include birdlike lungs that allow the user to keep their lungs constantly filled with fresh air.
- Supernatural Reflexes (AKA Super Reflexes): The ability to have better reflexes/reaction time than what is naturally possible. Advanced version of Enhanced Reflexes, sub-power of Supernatural Condition. Users have glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally superior reaction speed over their race because their capabilities are pushed to the superhuman level, making them able to react faster than normal members of their species (in that 'verse) without the need to train.
- Supernatural Regeneration (AKA Superhuman Regeneration): The power to heal at an obviously supernatural speed. Sub-power of Supernatural Condition, advanced variation of Regenerative Healing Factor. User can regenerate completely so long as they are not instantly killed by an attack (i.e. disintegration, incineration, one-hit kill). For some users, this involves that as long as the "core" is undamaged, they can regenerate. Because the cells and telomere lengths are constantly regenerating and rejuvenating, they do not age, recover any damaged body parts, and sustenance intake required is drastically reduced, to the point user is close to true immortality. Even complex parts such as damaged brain cells and nerves can be repaired, effectively keeping the mind intact and making decapitation more difficult as the user can simply reattach their heads to the neck, sealing the cut. User are practically immune to drugs, disease, and all harmful foreign substances, and will be forever in their optimal health and physical prime. They are immune, or at least highly resistant, to telepathic attacks, since the regenerative power restores brain cells to its unaltered state, blocking one's mind from any attacks or invasive attempts. For tumorous cells, the regeneration power may consider it as a form of disease, and repair it to the healthy and optimal state so it does not grow along with the regeneration. For some users, however, it may consider the cells as part of the body, and actually regenerate these sick cells, causing them to grow painfully instead.
- Supernatural Self-Preservation (AKA Enhanced Self-Preservation, Superhuman Self-Preservation, Super Self-Preservation): The power to identify and escape danger without consciously thinking out a plan of action. Not to be confused with Escape Artistry or Tracking Evasion. Users can automatically identify and escape dangerous situations and evade opponents without consciously thinking out a plan of action. An example of this would be if the user is pursued by enemies that are faster than the user, they would automatically run in a pattern that would keep them from being surrounded, cut off, or captured by almost all means and then throw off their pursuit.
- Supernatural Self-Sustenance (AKA Contained Metabolism, Deprivation, Self Sufficiency): The power to reduce or remove the need for bodily necessities. Users physical needs are greatly reduced or completely removed. These needs include air/breathing, sleep/rest, food, drink, bodily evacuations, shelter from environmental effects and their lack (heat/cold, dryness/wetness), etc. User is also able to stay unmoving without normal effects this would have.
- Supernatural Senses (AKA Super Senses and Superhuman Sensory System/Sense): The ability to have better senses than what is naturally possible. Sub-power of Supernatural Condition, advanced version of Enhanced Senses. User senses of sight, taste, hearing, touch, and smell are glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally more acute than their race. They can see kilometers away, see the faintest distinctions/track things too fast for the natural eye, hear through dense walls perfectly, listen to a sweat drop from someones face in another room, smell anything over vast distances, able to smell individual molecules/atoms, conceptual forces and even immaterial beings/entities, taste the smallest details; to the extent of molecular distinguishment, and feel the slightest vibration in the air and ground.
- Supernatural Speed (AKA Godspeed, Hyper Speed, Supersonic Speed, Superhuman Speed): The ability to be faster than what is naturally possible. Advanced version of Enhanced Speed, sub-power of Supernatural Condition. Users are glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally faster over their race because their capabilities are pushed to the superhuman level, making them immensely faster than normal members of their species (in that 'verse) without the need to train.
- Supernatural Stamina (AKA Super Energy): The ability to have a better stamina than what is naturally possible. An advanced form of Enhanced Stamina and a sub-power of Supernatural Condition. Users stamina is glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally greater than their race because their capabilities are pushed to the supernatural level; making them immensely more enduring than normal members of their species (in that 'verse) can be achieve by any method of training.
- Supernatural Strength (AKA Abnormal/Advanced Strength, Super/Superhuman Strength, Unnatural Strength): The ability to be stronger than what is naturally possible. Advanced version of Enhanced Strength. Sub-power of Supernatural Condition. Users are glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally stronger than their race because their capabilities are pushed to the superhuman level; making them immensely stronger than normal members of their species (in that 'verse) can be achieve by any method of training.
- Enhanced Speed (AKA High Speed or Super Speed): The ability to move at extraordinary physical speed. Users can move much faster than the average member of their species, some near or at the speed of sound, or even faster. However, this power is not without any ill effects, as it can strain the body, although some users may be resistant or even immune to the effects of high speed travel, including friction, g-force, inertia, etc. Stefan has proven to be extremely fast. However, he would be able to run exceptionally faster if he drank a strict diet of human blood. If he were to consume decent amounts of human blood, he is just as fast or possibly faster than Damon. Although Stefan is generally seen as weaker than Damon, he could posssibly prove to be much stronger and faster if he has the same diet as Damon due to the fact that Stefan is younger than Damon.
- Enhanced Strength (AKA Enhanced Durability, Hyper Strength, Mega Strength, Increased Strength, Super Strength, Superior Strength, Superhuman Strength, Supernatural Strength or Titanic Strength): The ability or power to exert great physical strength from their muscles. Users have incredible ability to defy weight limitations of the member of their race, but not completely break them. Dense, lengthy, or overweight items are easy to move and simple to use in nearly any manner. Users can crush, lift, throw, or catch items of great weight. Stefan has shown that he can lift heavier objects with much ease and that he has muscle mass and strength that exceeds that of a normal human.
- Peak Human: Possess enough strength to lift over twice one's own body weight to 800lbs-1100lbs.
- Enhanced: User's strength is augmented, but not to supernatural levels.
- Supernatural: Gain supernatural strength that come in four levels.
- Type I: Being able to lift up cars to trucks, buses, and large boulders.
- Type II: Being able to lift heavier structures from battleships to massive aircrafts.
- Type III: Ex: Being able to lift skyscraper size structures and being capable of moving mountainous figures at top strength.
- Type IV: Being able to lift continents and planets at top strength.
- Absolute: Incalculable strength that allows user to perform unbelievable feats such as lifting virtually anything with ease or distorting the fabric of reality with one's bare hands.
- Soulmate Connection (Only With Elena Gilbert; AKA All Conquering Love, Highest Level of Love, True Love): The power to have a connection with one's soulmate. The user is connected, linked, associated, and/or bonded with their soulmate/soulmates. They know who their soulmate/s is/are, can empathize and harmonize with said soulmate/s, lack any fear of expressing their feelings for them, share many, if not some characteristics in common with them, and understand one another without even talking. The user and their soulmate/s, by nature, are compassionate and sympathetic toward one another, get along quite well with the other, and love each other either as close friends or romantic partners, depending on which type of user they are. Some users have the friendly type soulmate/s, in which they are the bestest friends with their soulmate/s, share only and the best feelings of friendship with them, and could be of any species and gender of either the same as or different from the user's, while others have the romantic type soulmate/s, in which they and their soulmate/s are meant for each other as a couple, and naturally share romantic feelings of love for one another. Stefan only shares this power with her one true soulmate Elena. This means that Stefan doesn't share this connection with anyone else in the entire world or Universe except Elena. Through their soulmate bond, Stefan is able to sense what Elena is feeling, feel her emotions/empathize with her, and is able to sense when she is in trouble or danger even if they are far away from one another. He is able to read his mind and thoughts with ease and is able to communicate with her through the use of telepathy whether they are at a far distance or in each other's presence.
- Eternal Bond (With Elena Gilbert; AKA Absolute Connection, Boundless Connection, Eternal Connection, Infinite Connection, Meta Bond, Meta Connection, Absolute Bond, Boundless Bond, Eternal Bond, Infinite Bond): The power to have a eternal/infinite bond with anything. Ultimate form of Hyper Connection and Soulmate Connection. User has a eternal or infinite bond with someone/something, making them connected on a level beyond anything and everything. Allowing them to always be connected to each other as their bond transcends everything regardless of its nature including space, time, distance, separation from reality, death, non-existence, etc. This connection goes beyond soul-mates, beyond the collective unconscious, beyond even the fabric and foundations of reality. Users bond cannot be broken, destroyed, manipulated, removed, separated, or severed. Even if the users soul is destroyed the connection will remain, even if the users existence and/or memory is erased from reality/history the connection will still remain. Nothing can ever separate the users from each other or their bond with each other. Stefan only shares this power and connection with Elena, who is his one true soulmate. Their bond is so powerful that it can transcend alternate realities and death. Due to the power and strength of Elena and Stefan's connection, their bond is immune from Reality Separation, Bond Destruction, Bond Manipulation, Connection Removal, Separation, Severing, Soul Destruction, and Existence Erasure. The bond is completely unbreakable and is also unable to be severed by death.
- Trascendent Connection (With Elena Gilbert; AKA Transcendent Link): The power to have a connection with any/all transcendent power sources. Sub-power of Higher Consciousness. Variation of Buddhaic Plane Manipulation and World Connection. Not to be confused with Almighty Link. User has a connection with any/all almighty, primal, primordial, omnipotent or transcendent power sources. This allows them to have complete understanding and knowledge of anything and everything. Some users may even have such a deep connection that they can tap into a transcendent power source and use its power. Unlike Almighty Link, the user cannot control/manipulate their connection or merge with it, they are just simply connected to it as if was a natural part of themselves.
- Bond Empowerment (With Elena Gilbert; AKA Adjacency Empowerment, Blood Buddies, Brother Band, Collective, Friendship Empowerment, Kisuna, Nakama Power, Power of Friendship, Power of Love): The power to gain strength from bonds of friendship, love, etc. Technique of Relationship Manipulation. Variation of Emotion Empowerment. Not to be confused with Mind Link. Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. by bonds of friendship, love, sibling etc. of oneself and others or by being in the receptical range of their better selves, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the bonds or even slow or stop aging. Stefan has this power only with Elena. Since Elena is Stefan's true soulmate and they share a soulmate connection, their bond can be used to overcome any powerful force, including forces of evil.
- Soul Link (With Elena Gilbert; AKA Soul Brotherhood, Soul Sisterhood, Spirit Brotherhood, Spirit Sisterhood, Spiritual Connection, The Soul Brother/Sister, The Spirit Brother/Sister): The power to be linked by one's own soul to another. Technique of Soul Manipulation. Variation of Symbiotic Connection. User possesses a link to somebody/something through their soul, which allows them to know each other's locations, share in other power(s) or other capabilities.
- Mind Link (With Elena Gilbert; AKA Impriting, Mental/Psionic/Psychic Link, Telepathic Connection/Link): The ability to develop a mental link with another living being. Sub-power of Telepathy. The power to link minds with other living being, sharing thoughts, memories, emotions or feelings.
- Reincarnation (With Elena Gilbert; AKA Past Life and Rebirth): The power to pass one's spirit/soul into another body after death. Not to be confused with Resurrection as the user possesses a new body. The user is capable of surviving and escaping death by having their spirit/soul reborn in the body of another and possess a body that was just born, new-born being. If they reincarnate by possessing another body they gain the physical capabilities of the host, but also the drawbacks and potentially the social connections as well. If they reincarnate by being reborn in new body, their original powers may be radically changed in strength or they may end up with new powers. Due to their soulmate connection, it is stated that even when both Elena and Stefan end up dying, they may reincarnate in other future lifetimes only to find each other and fall in love again. It is also likely that Elena and Stefan have shared many past lives together due to being soulmates.
- Affinity (With Elena Gilbert; AKA Augmentation, Empowerment, Power-Up): The power to gain strength from something, or when a certain event occurs. Combination of Power Augmentation and Enhanced Condition. Opposite to Aversion. Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. when they come in contact with a certain object, event, or emotion, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from their affinity or even slow or stop aging.
- Empathy (With Elena Gilbert; AKA Emotion Perception, Emotion Sense, Empathic Perception, Empathic Sense): The power to fully interpret and replicate the emotions, moods, and temperaments of others. The user can fully interpret and replicate the emotions, moods, and temperaments of others without reading apparent symptoms, allowing them to understand introverts or discover one emotion is actually hiding another. They can attack someone in a personal and emotional way since they know exactly what emotion is flowing through themselves and can use this knowledge to play against them. Some users may learn to read emotional imprints left into environment or objects. Usually over time, an Empath's power grows to the point that they can manipulate emotions on others, and possibly use them to empower themselves. The user may learn to extend their power over/on vast number of sentient beings or reach extreme distances, even other levels of existence but this may be possible only if the user has emotional link to those they search already in effect.
- Soul Empowerment (With Elena Gilbert; AKA Soul/Spirit Affinity, Spirit Empowerment): The power to gain strength from souls. Technique of Soul Manipulation. Variation of Affinity. Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. when they come in contact with, are near or are in the possession of the soul of oneself and/or others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the souls or even slow or stop aging.
- Hyper Connection (With Elena Gilbert; AKA Power Bonding): The ability to have a very strong emotional bond with another creature or being. Variation of Synchronization. The user can make a connection with another creature or being, creating a bond that will be unbreakable. When this bond becomes stronger, the user and his/her creature can hit impressive levels of strength. Users can perform powerful combined attacks.
- Soul Resonation (With Elena Gilbert; Soul Tuning, Tamashi No Kyumei, Soul Resonance, "Soul Eater"): Power to create a synchronization with other souls. Sub-power of Synchronization and Soul Manipulation. User can harmonize their soul with other souls, synchronizing and multiplying spiritual strength of all participants. As Elena's soulmate, Stefan is able to tune and synchronize his spirit/soul with hers with little to no effort.
- Emotion Enducement (With Elena Gilbert; AKA Emotion Inducement): The ability to induce emotions. Sub-power of Emotion Manipulation. Variation of Mental Inducement. Not to be confused with Emotion Creation. The user can induce emotions, including happiness, sadness, rage, fear, etc., causing short-term change in emotions, exact length of the effect depends on both the users skill and power and the targets mental state. Elena and Stefan are able to enduce any emotion on each other due to their powerful soulmate bond and connection. They will feel the emotion of the other even if they don't originally feel any particular emotion (sadness, anger, happiness, fear, etc).
- Emotion Manipulation (With Elena Gilbert; AKA Advanced Empathy, Emotion Control, Emotional Control/Manipulation, Empathic Control/Manipulation, Induced Empathy, Pathokinesis): The power to manipulate emotions. User can sense and manipulate the emotions, including feelings, moods and their affects, of themselves, people, animals and other creatures, whether by increasing, decreasing, causing or otherwise channeling emotions, even manifesting the emotional energy to physical level. Emotions have been described as discrete and consistent responses to internal or external events which have a particular significance for the organism. They are brief in duration and consist of a coordinated set of responses, which may include verbal, physiological, behavioral, and neural mechanisms. In addition, relationships exist between emotions, such as having positive or negative influences, with direct opposites existing. The contrasting and categorizationof emotions describes how emotions are thought to relate to each other. Through their soulmate bond and connection, Elena and Stefan may be able to have the ability or power to manipulate or bend each other's emotions to their will. This could be considered to be a toxic, dangerous and destructive aspect of the soulmate bond.
- Love Empowerment (With Elena Gilbert; AKA The Power of Love): The ability to be empowered by love. Sub-power of Love Manipulation. Variation of Bond Empowerment and Emotion Empowerment. Opposite to Hatred Empowerment. Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. by love of oneself and others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from love or even slow or stop aging.
- Love Inducement (With Elena Gilbert; AKA Infatuation Inducement and Passion Inducement): The power to induce the emotion of love into others. Sub-power of Love Manipulation. Variation of Emotion Inducement. Opposite to Hatred Inducement. The user can induce love into others, including the love for the user or love for another person. Effects will vary depending on the user's mental strength: Those subjected to this ability may develop a strong infatuation for somebody but will remain in control of themselves, or they may feel so much love for somebody that they have an intense desire to make them happy, becoming completely submissive to them. The effect is usually instant, but in some cases it may slowly take effect the more the victim meets the user/another.The soulmate bond between Elena and Stefan is so strong that Stefan's love, emotions and feelings for Elena was able to break Elena's vampire sire bond (which is known to be extremely powerful to begin with) to Damon. Elena has the ability to induce feelings of love, empathy and compassion in others just by being with Stefan.
- Love Augmentation (With Elena Gilbert; AKA Love Amplification, Passion Augmentation, and Passion Amplification): The power to augment love in others. Sub-power of Love Manipulation. Variation of Emotion Augmentation. Opposite to Hatred Augmentation. The user can augment the love in others, increasing the targets love and causing the target to become (depending on the type of love and individual personality), obsessively focused, affectionate, passionate and/or loving. Because of the soumate bond, Elena and Stefan's love and feelings for each other increase and become heightened and magnified. Any love that they feel for each other is amplified because they are true soulmates.
- Undying Loyalty (With Elena Gilbert; AKA Absolute Loyalty, Boundless Loyalty, Loyal Embodiment, Loyal to the End, Loyalty Embodiment, The Loyal Knight, The Loyal One, Unquestionable Loyalty): The ability to remain completely loyal until the very end. May be a sub-power of Emotional Manipulation. Users can remain completely loyal until the very end, either using it on others, making them completely willing to protect and never abandoning the user, or use this on themselves, making them unable to abandon or betray their loved ones if they're ever in need.
- Loyalty Empowerment (With Elena Gilbert; AKA Loyalty Affinity/Augmentation, Piety Affinity/Augmentation/Empowerment): The power to gain strength from loyalty. Sub-power of Undying Loyalty. Variation of Affinity. Opposite to Betrayal Empowerment. Users become stronger, faster, more durable etc. from any/all types of loyalty (personal, family, group, national, species, etc.), possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the loyalty or even stop or slow aging.
- Companion Allegiance (With Elena Gilbert; AKA Companion Contracting, Companion Control, Companion Creation): The power to form an allegiance willingly or not with one or more companions. Variation of Assailant and Guardianship. Lesser form of Subordination Manipulation. The users of this power are able to form a sacred and powerful union between user and companion, and they can fight with a harmonized flow of energy. The user can also just rely on their companion to fight or they can transfer their own energies to their companion to give them energy boosts. In some cases if the user is in danger, there can be a fusion between user and companion to achieve a more powerful form.
- True Love's Kiss (With Elena Gilbert; AKA Kiss of True Love): The power to overcome outside forces with a kiss between two lovers. Variation of Love Empowerment. User can break through any outside forces, including magic/curses/etc. with a kiss shared between two lovers. For instance, if one person is cursed into deep slumber, a kiss of true love will return that person's consciousness. In rare cases, True Love's kiss neither has to be on the lips or between lovers (like between a parent and child).
- Destiny Chosen (With Elena Gilbert; AKA Chosen, Fated, Destined, Prophesied): Circumstance of gaining abilities associated with a particular destiny. Not to be confused with Chosen One. Opposite to Usurp Worth. The circumstance that the user is given powers related to their role in the fulfillment of a particular goal by an external, but in-story entity, such as a god or sorcerer. These powers can vary according to the world itself. Elena and Stefan's connection is destined and they are fated to be together. Their connection and bond has existed since the beginning of time.
- Tactical Analysis (AKA Analysis Aptitude, Enhanced Analysis, The Chessmaster, Master Manipulator/Planner/Strategist/Tactician, Military Genius, Strategic Mastermind, Strategy Genius, Tactical Battle Manipulator/Grandmaster, Tactical/Strategical/Strategic Wit): The ability to be an extremely skilled strategic genius and apply this skill for several objectives.Sub-power of Combat Perception. The user can create strategies and plans several steps ahead of the opponent, seeming like the user can see into the future. The user is able to elaborate complex plans and strategies and apply them in, not just battle, but any other activity that involves cunning intellect, e.g. strategic games. Most of the users of this ability are very analytical and can understand or anticipate the enemies' moves.
- Enhanced Physical Condition (AKA Peak Condition, Physical Prime, or Prime Condition): The ability to remain in the peak physical condition and/or mental condition of user's species with little to no maintaining. The user is at the peak physical and mental condition of their species in that verse can achieve without any supernatural methods and remain that way with little or no maintaining. This entails that they are faster, stronger, more intelligent and overall superior to fellow members of their species without being obviously supernatural. Stefan was athletic during his human life, engaging in many sports and athletics. His athleticism and physical condition strengthened and enhanced when he transitioned into a vampire.
- Enhanced Senses (AKA Superhuman Senses, Advanced Senses, Increased Perceptions, Heightened Senses, Hyper-Senses, Super-Senses, and Strengthened Senses): The ability to possess extremely accurate senses or senses that exceed those of a normal or regular human. The user has extremely accurate senses, allowing them to see, hear, smell, taste, touch and/or feel more than an average member of their species. Stefan can hear, smell and see clearer and better than that of the average human. He, like Damon, can also sense the presence of other minds around him.
- Enhanced Hearing (AKA Hyperacusia, Sharp Ears, or Sensitive/Super/Superhuman Hearing): The ability or power to hear with amazing clarity or clarity that exceeds that of a normal human. Users have ears enhanced to hear with amazing clarity, distance, and even frequencies outside normal range. Users ears can pick up every single sound, can decipher layer upon layer of differing sounds/conversations, locate the source of noise or pick up a sound from a mile away in a busy city. Stefan as a vampire is able to hear things much easier and clearer than that of a regular human.
- Enhanced Smell (AKA Enhanced Olfaction, Hyperaemia, Super Spell, Superhuman Sense of Smell): The ability or power of enhanced sense of smell. Users can detect specific persons, objects, substances or even places, locate their origin and track with nothing but their nose. Some may even be able to detect lying, sicknesses or tumors by which hormones/smells they excrete. Stefan's sense of smell exceeds that of a normal or regular human.
- Enhanced Vision (AKA Enhanced Sight, Super Sight/Vision, Advanced Eyesight/Sight/Vision, Hyper Eyesight/Sight/Vision, Superhuman Eyesight/Sight/Vision, or Supernatural Eyesight/Sight/Vision): The ability or power of enhanced eye sight. Users have eyes enhanced to see with amazing clarity/detail, distance, or color, perhaps even in a different spectrum of light or into another dimension.
- Night Vision (AKA Darkness Optics or Nocturnal Vision): The ability or power to see clearly in the darkness or with little to no light. User has excellent night vision, the ability to see in low light conditions or even total darkness. Whether by biological or technological means, night vision is made possible by a combination of two approaches: sufficient spectral range, and sufficient intensity range. Because of vampriirm, Stefan is able to see things with clarity even during the night time or without light.
- Aura Vision (AKA Aura Reading, Aura Perception/Sense/Sight/Vision, Ecto-Vision or Kirlian Eye): The ability or power to see the auras of others. The user can perceive auras, normally invisible fields of energy that surround every living thing, this can be used to sense emotions, health, power levels, or the targets moral alignment. They may also be able to sense auras surrounding inanimate objects under special circumstances.
- Energy Vision (AKA Ability Detection/Sensing/Identification, Power Detection, Power Sensing/Identification): The power to sense the presence of supernatural powers within others. Users can sense the presence of supernatural powers and possibly gain detailed understanding about them, including their type, quality and intensity.
- Enhanced Taste (AKA Gustatory Enhancement, Perfect Taste, or Super Taster): The power or ability to possess enhanced taste. The user has accurate sense of taste, allowing them to sense both harmful and beneficial things, as all basic tastes are classified as either aversive or appetitive, depending upon the effect the things they sense have on our bodies. Sweetness helps to identify energy-rich foods, while bitterness serves as a warning sign of poisons. The user might even be able to tell certain things about people if they taste something the person they're describing ate/drank previously, such as gender. Stefan's sense of taste was enhanced when he became a vampire. Therefore, the taste of blood and even food tastes much stronger and clearer.
- Enhanced Touch (AKA Enhanced Feeling or Somatic Senses): The ability or power of enhanced sense of touch. User has exceptionally good sense of touch, allowing them detect specific persons, objects, substances or even places, locate their origin and track with nothing but the tip of their fingers. Some may even be able to detect the thinnest crack on anything that is invisible to the naked eye. Users may be able to sense vibrations through solid substances, liquids or even the air-pressure changes. Stefan's sense of touch was enhanced when he became a vampire due to having enhanced senses. His sense of touch is much stronger and clearer in comparison to that of when he was a normal human.
- Enhanced Immunity (AKA Advanced Immune System, Asepsis, Enhanced Immune System, Immunocompetent, Immunity, or Contaminant Immunity): The power or ability to neutralize all existing detrimental contaminants in one's body. The user is immune to some, if not all, known poisons, toxins, venoms, viruses, bacteria, etc. Because Stefan is a vampire, he is immune to all harmful things that would harm, hurt or kill a normal human.
- Alcohol Immunity (AKA Alcohol Nullification): The power to be immune to the effects of ethanol in alcoholic beverages. The user is either immune the effects of alcohol or can tolerate extreme amounts of it without notable effects. This includes direct nullification, speed of recovery from insobriety and resistance to the development of alcoholism. Because Stefan is a vampire, he is immune to the effects of alcohol. Meaning that Stefan can drink copious amounts of alcohol and he would not get drunk or intoxicated like that of a normal human.
- Disease Immunity: The ability or power to be immune to all viruses and diseases. The user's immunity, digestive, and other organ systems are enhanced or evolved far beyond that of a normal human's. They are completely immune to every form of disease brought on by bacteria, viruses, or even parasites. Stefan cannot be infected with any human illnesses or diseases (such as colds, flus, bacterial viruses, infections, STD's, etc) that would either harm or kill regular humans or make them very sick.
- Poison Immunity (AKA Mithridatism): The ability or power to be immune to all forms of poisons and toxins. The user is immune to all forms of poisons/toxins/venom. Damon cannot be ffeactd eby any kind of poison or toxin as a vampire as he has enhanced immunity.
- Foreign Chemical Immunity (AKA Drug Immunity, Foreign Chemical Nullification, Immune to Drugs): The power and ability to be immune to the effects of drugs and other such foreign chemicals. User is immune to the effects of drugs and other foreign chemicals.
- Enhanced Endurance (AKA Superhuman Endurance, Super Endurance, Super Resilient, Superhuman Resilient, Enhanced Resilient, Enhanced Recovery, or High Resilient): The ability to survive without supplies, resources, energy, or other items for an extended amount of time. Users can operate on a low power setting, allowing them to operate for an extended amount of time. They can hold their breath for longer periods of time and remain calm through stressful or painful situations, tolerate extreme hunger, unbearable thirst, and strong urges to sleep. Stefan, as a vampire, can go for a long time without eating regular human food, drinking fluids or without sleeping. The only thing that Stefan needs to survive is blood (whether it is animal blood or human blood). If Stefan does not maintain a diet of drinking blood, Stefan could eventually desiccate or mummify but even then, he is able to go for a long period without drinking blood until he starts to desiccate from thirst.
- Enhanced Stamina (AKA Superhuman Stamina): The power to function for long periods of time without tiring or straining oneself. The user's body is highly resistant to the build-up of fatigue toxins in their blood, allowing them to be physically active for considerably longer periods of time than the average member of the user's species. Stefan is able to be physically active for a lot longer than that of a normal human.
- Enhanced Dexterity (AKA Enhanced Coordination, Super Coordination, or Super Dexterity): The ability or power to control limbs, muscles, and digits extremely well. The user can precisely control their movements and muscles, making them unable to be clumsy or fumbling. They can slip through a network of lasers, reach through dangerous narrow tunnels, keep perfect balance, or juggle effortlessly without ever tripping or wobbling. The user can even move their finger or toes effortlessly, with tendon strain no longer being a problem. Users can only fall over when physically uprooted or pushed, though most times the user can land on their feet. Practiced users can stand up right on even the most unstable of surfaces, such as a moving vehicle, a collapsing building, or an earthquake. They also are able to regain balance or bounce back to their feet quickly and perform feats such as shooting a gun, throwing a knife, or fighting at seemingly impossible angles and positions.
- Enhanced Reflexes (AKA Enhanced Maneuverability, Super Reflexes, Superhuman Reflexes, or Heightened Reflexes): The power or ability to have drastically enhanced reaction speed. User has drastically enhanced reaction speed, allowing them to dodge bullets, catch flies in mid-air, dodge and maneuver around complex attacks, catch falling objects, block detriments and react instantaneously to what others take more time to react to. Stefan as a vampire has a faster reaction to things than that of a normal human.
- Enhanced Combat (AKA Advanced Combat/Fighting, Combat Proficiency/Prowess, Enhanced Combat Skills, Enhanced Fighting Skills, or Superior Fighting Skills): The ability to possess superhuman levels of hand-to-hand fighting skills and excel in various forms of combat. The user is unbelievably skilled in most known forms of fighting. They can be exceptionally proficient in the fighting traditions of a variety of cultures and become advanced with their own individual methods of close quarter combat, including martial arts (from all over the world), boxing, and wrestling. They can also become superhumanly skilled in their use of weaponry. When Stefan was a human, he was very athletic. When he transformed into a vampire, his fighting capabilities became exceptionally stronger and better. Therefore, he is able to fight and defend himself much better than he did as a human.
- Enhanced Agility: The ability or power to possess agility beyond that of a normal member of a user's species or a normal human. User with this ability can go from one motion to another effortlessly, effectively dodge attacks, swing from things easily, sprint, do back-flips and numerous other gymnastic, athletic and martial implements with little effort. Agility is "the ability to rapidly respond or change by adapting its initial stable configuration", the ability to change the body's position efficiently, and requires the integration of isolated movement skills using a combination of balance, bodily coordination, speed, reflexes, strength and endurance. Because of vampirism, Stefan is able to jump, leap or move much faster or quicker than that of a normal human. Stefan is able to leap or jump up heights, such as rooftops with the ability or super leaping.
- Enhanced Balance (AKA Enhanced/Superhuman Equilibrium, Enhanced/Superhuman Stability, or Superhuman Balance): The power to achieve a level of balance beyond those of a normal human. User has both extremely well developed sense of balance, the positioning of limbs and the center of balance as well as the physical condition to use these facts. This combination makes them almost impossible to being knocked down/imbalanced, falling down and able to recover from momentary imbalances near instantly. User is able to perfectly balance on any object, no matter how narrow or unstable it may be.
- Enhanced Awareness (AKA Hyper Awareness or Enhanced Perception): The ability to have a sense of awareness far above those who are normal humans. The user has an increased sense of awareness, often to the extent that few, if any, little details miss their notice.
- Enhanced Emotions: The ability to feel stronger emotions that that of a normal human. When humans become vampires, their emotions become more magnified and amplified. Their ability to feel every single emotion, whether it be anger, sadness, grief, happiness, love, hatred, jealousy, revenge, etc, will increase dramatically, to the point whewre it can sometimes become overwhelming to vampires. Sometimes their emotions become so intense that they want to shut off their emotions completely or turn off their humanity, especially when experiencing a strong negative emotion such as sadness, grief or anger. Stefan was an extremely empathetic and compassionate person during his human life. When he became a vampire, those personality traits became heightened. As a result, Stefan ends up feeling everything more powerfully, especially negative emotions such as sadness, grief, and guilt. When Katherine had "died" during his human life, Stefan's emotions of grief overwhelmed him when he became a vampire. He spent centuries feeling extremely guilt-ridden, depressed, hopeless and grief-stricken over Katherine to the point that he spent all of his immortal life in the shadows. Stefan's ability to love was also amplified and he has shown that when he loves, he loves very powerfully and passionately. Stefan showed strong passion and love for Katherine when he was a human boy, but it became heightened when he became a vampire. Stefan loves Elena extremely passionately and he shows this through his overprotective behaviour towards her. Elena being his true soumate only manages to amplify his love for Elena even more to the point where it can become too overwhelming for Stefan at times.
- Emotion Negation (AKA Apathy Inducement, Emotional Negation, Indifference Inducement, Listlessness Inducement): The power to suppress or negate emotions. Sub-power of Emotion Manipulation. Opposite to Emotion Augmentation. Users of this ability can suppress or negate emotions, allowing them to cause others to ignore emotional distractions and/or feeling from affecting their thinking-processes. They can also make others uncaring, unkind, unfeeling, empty, emotionless, detached, indifferent and even catatonic. Vampires have the supernatural ability to remove or dull their emotions by "turning off" or "switching off" their humanity, which is directly connected to their emotions. Doing so allows them to block out their more negative emotions, such as fear and guilt, allowing them to feed and kill without remorse, go against any opponent without fear, and relieve themselves of painful feelings such as grief, loss, depression, and shame. A vampire without their emotions is far more calculating and direct than one who keeps them on. However, the vampire can become a remorseless killer, and are almost unrecognizable from the person they truly are, as blocking out negative emotions also causes their positive emotions to become dulled or nonexistent as well. Vampires are capable of turning their humanity back on and bringing back their emotions, but it is difficult as a result of the fact that they will be bombarded with all of their repressed emotions in addition to the guilt of anything they did without their humanity (such as killing or torturing innocent people or loved ones) with enhanced intensity. This ability fades with time and vampires who are over 500 years old have said that they have lost the ability to turn off their humanity altogether. Stefan is able to control his emotions to his own will, even though they are amplified as a vampire. This means that Stefan, if he chooses to do so, has the ability and the will to "shut off his emotions" or "turn off his humanity" like a dimmer switch, and also has the ability to turn or switch on his emotions at will as well.
- True Face: A vampire's true face is the appearance they are hiding under their normal human face. When a vampire's true face is revealed, the sclera of their eyes turns blood-red, dark veins appear under their eyes as the blood pumps forcefully through them, and their canine teeth extend into razor-sharp fangs. On some occasions, a vampire's fang teeth can include both their canines and their lateral incisors. A vampire's true face can be revealed whenever they wish, but it will appear against their will whenever they are aroused by the scent of blood, or are feeling intense emotions such as fear, anger, lust, sadness, etc. A vampire's fangs are extremely sharp which gives them the ability to tear into almost any substance (including and especially flesh) and tear off limbs. A vampire's true face will appear for the first time either while they drink human blood for the first time or shortly afterward. With the fangs come the darkened veins under the eyes as well.
- Enhanced Invulnerability (AKA "Impenetrable Skin/Impervious Skin"; "Imperviousness"; "Indestructibility"; "Invincibility"; or "Unharmable"): The power to be immune to all forms of physical damage. The user is immune to all forms of conventional physical damage, unable to feel physical pain, is immune to bleeding or loss of limb. Death due to old age (as opposed to preemptive death) is seemingly the only cause of death to the user. Stefan can be wounded, however, he will heal almost instantly.
- Nigh Invulnerability (AKA Nigh Indestructability): The power to be immune to almost all kind of damage. Lesser version of Absolute Invulnerability. The user is immune to almost all kind of damage, be it physical (internal or external), mental, spiritual and even conceptual. The user can be immune to all those damage except for one or more exceptions.
- Enhanced Jump (AKA "Enhanced Jumping/Leap"; "Mega Jump"; "Power Jump/Leap"; "Super Jump/Leap"; "Superhuman Jump/Jumping/Leap"): The power to achieve great rocket-like jumps, while having hassle-free landings. Users can jump incredible distances and land safely, covering frighteningly tall heights and long distances. Usually comes with strong legs. Stefan has seen to be able to leap heights such as to the top of buildings or on roof tops. He has also been seen super leaping with Bonnie when he came to rescue her in Midnight.
- Enhanced Lung Capacity: The ability to have tremendous lung capacity. The user has a tremendous lung capacity and/or ability to use the oxygen very effectively enabling them to hold their breath for extended periods of time while staying active. This may also include birdlike lungs that allow the user to keep their lungs constantly filled with fresh air. Stefan is able to go underwater and stay there for a long period of time. If he does end up drowing, he will just end up waking up underwater over and over again and he will never die.
- Enhanced Instincts: The ability to have enhanced instincts. The user has stronger instincts than normal, not necessarily predatory or prey, but also battle instincts or parental instincts. They tend to abandon logic and play with pure instinct, generally making illogical but successful moves. Damon has strong intuition and instincts, meaning that he is able to tell when something is off or abnormal.
- Predatory Instinct: The ability to possess instincts akin to that of a predatory creature. The user possesses predatory instincts, allowing them to become masters of hunting and tracking. One with this ability can discern numerous factors of a situation that make them a master of pursuit and capture. This includes what move a foe will make, where they are headed (if the user is in the foe’s proximity, or knows the foe fairly well), as well as how to effectively cause a foe to play right into one’s hands in combat/pursuit. As a vampire, Stefan has natural hunting abilities. He uses his enhanced senses to find his prey.
- Enhanced Bite (AKA "Fangs"; "Enhanced Jaw Strength"; "Hyper Bite"; "Hyper Chewing"; "Hyper Jaw"; or "Super Bite"): The power or ability to have an incredibly powerful bite. The user has particularly strong bite, either because of sharp teeth (such as fangs), strong jaw-muscles, unusual jaw-structure (mandibles of insects, beak, etc.) or some other reason. Exactly what they can bite depends of the jaw-strength, resilience of their teeth/bite-surface and their shape. Vampires like Stefan possess sharp fangs so that they can feed on humans and gain access to their blood.
- Infectious Bite: The ability to spread viruses and diseases through bites. The user's teeth and/or saliva contain infectious diseases and viruses which they can spread to others with a bite.
- Fang Retraction (AKA "Sharp Teeth"; "Fang Projection/Protrusion"; "Sharp Fangs"): The ability to possess razor sharp teeth. The user's teeth are abnormally sharp and can deliver a deadly bite. In some cases, the teeth may even be retractable. Stefan is able to retract his sharp fangs to his will when he is hungry for human blood. When hungry, his fangs will descend and he will feed on a human victim to gain access to human blood. He also has the ability to make his fangs disappear once he has finished feeding so that his teeth will look normal again.
- Enhanced Physical Beauty (AKA "Enhanced Beauty"; "Fairytale Princess Beauty" or "Storybook Beauty"): The ability or power to be especially beautiful or handsome and use the ability to affect others. The user possesses a level of grace, physical beauty, sense of style and social poise above that commonly found on Earth. This is the level of beauty of a storybook princess or fairy-tale prince charming, but is below the level found in goddesses of love and beauty such as Aphrodite, or heavenly beings like angels and archangels. Other possible users might include: the half-human offspring of deities and angels, certain vampires, genetically engineered human beings and even shapeshifters in their most alluring guise. Stefan was very handsome as a regular human, but after he became immortal and became a vampire, his physical beauty became even more enhanced and he has the good looks of an Adonis. All of the women in the series, including Elena, Bonnie, Caroline, Katherine, and Meredith, have all commented how inhumanly and unusually beautiful Stefan is. Stefan's physical beauty has been described to be otherworldly and abnormal, almost supernatural in nature. Damon also possesses the same trait as Damon of being very physically beautiful and handsome.
- Enhanced Intelligence (AKA Enhanced IQ, Enhanced Intellect, Superhuman Intellect, and Superhuman Intelligence): The power of extremely heightened and enhanced intelligence and other mental abilities/skills. The user has intelligence that is significantly above standard genius level intellect. One is gifted with higher mental faculties such as a more powerful memory, better calculation skills, greater reasoning skills, and a more superior learning capacity. At this stage, an individual can often come up with unique and original ideas that elevates the thinking of humanity to new levels. Stefan was very intelligent and smart as a normal human. When he became a vampire, his intelligence only increased even more than before. Stefan is able to read things with his mind at an increased time. He is also sharper and able to pick up things very fast and quickly.
- Enhanced Charisma (AKA Enhanced Leadership): The ability to possess unnaturally high charisma. Lesser version of Supernatural Charisma. Sub-power of Enhanced Condition. The user has unnaturally high charisma, or charm, enabling them to gain the trust and loyalty of others and win them over to their cause. Charisma is a trait found in certain personalities usually including extreme charm and a 'magnetic' quality of personality and/or appearance along with innate and powerfully sophisticated personal communicability and persuasiveness. Though very difficult or even impossible to define accurately, charisma is often used to describe an (elusive, even undefinable) personality trait that often includes the seemingly 'supernatural' or uncanny ability to lead, charm, persuade, inspire, and/or influence people. The user is special compared to other commonly charismatic figures as their charisma is innately formed and effective for even the most disagreeable entities and allows them to bring whole mobs of individuals to their aid.
- Hypercognition: The power to perform complex mental operations beyond those of a normal human mind. Sub-power of Enhanced Intelligence and Supernatural Intelligence. The user can instinctively or with little effort perform complex mental operations beyond the capability of a normal human mind. This does not necessarily translate into Enhanced Intelligence or Supernatural Intelligence as these mental feats are usually automatic and focused to a single trick, having little to do with deliberate cognitive thought.
- Enhanced Memory (AKA Inhuman Eidetic Memory, Memory Bound/Palace, Photographic Memory, Rapid Recollection): The power to remember and recall experiences and events inhumanly well after miniscule degrees of experience. Sub-power of Enhanced Condition. Variation of Panmnesia. Users can remember great volumes of information, in greater detail and for much longer than the average human, they can read books, listen to song lyrics, encounter people or experience events and recall a vast deal of the details of their experience. In addition, it takes less effort to recall the information they encounter, and they can remember it for longer without having to strain. Their memory is also more resilient against Memory Manipulation.
- Enhanced Reading (AKA Gale-Force Reading, Speed Reading): The power to read at an inhumanly fast level. Technique of Literary Manipulation. This power allows the user to read things at unrealistic speeds while still retaining all of the information. User also has intuitive knowledge on how to pronounce any word, granted that it's in a language that they know. Stefan is able to read things at an abnormally quick or fast rate. This includes people's minds and thoughts.
- Instant Learning (AKA Clarity and Instant Understanding): The ability to instantly gather and understand any knowledge via supernatural means. Advanced variation of Intuitive Aptitude. The user can gather and assimilate any kind of knowledge and understand it fully and instantaneously, this can happen in two ways: a.) Passively: when the user reads, sees or hears any concept they will understand it completely, whether it is natural or supernatural. If the user comes into contact with any piece of “information” that is wrong, they intuitively know this and can discern what is correct and what is wrong, b.) Actively: when the user wants information/knowledge they acquire it instantly and use it perfectly, e.g. the user can gain the skills and knowledge of a doctor to heal someone or gain the experience and skills of a master martial artist for fighting.
- Supernatural Beauty (AKA "Divine Beauty"; "Flawless Beauty"; "Perfect Beauty"; "Supernatural Physical Attractiveness"; "Supreme Beauty"; "Transcendent Beauty"; and "Ultimate Beauty"): The power to be supremely beautiful and use it to affect others. User is supremely beautiful and use it to affect others. This power is divided into two separate but interlocking aspects: The user is always, and under any circumstances, physically, personally and socially perfect, graceful and flawless, without anything that would make them look unattractive or distract from their presence. They are perfectly aware how to increase their appeal by apparel, action or choice of words, but even these are simply details to enhance their natural appeal. For example, someone with this ability rising straight from the bed after hard nights partying and wearing rattiest possible clothes would make even best supermodel primped to perfection look homely in comparison. Secondly, the user is able to affect other people, both by affecting their minds, emitting pheromones and generally being a perfect companion and/or object of admiration. At the lower level user could make complete stranger treat them like their closest friend in only a few minutes and be perfectly willing to help them in any way they need. Someone with more power could make anyone treat them like someone who is privileged to do and get anything they wish and be admired and even loved for it. At the higher level user could make people fulfill their smallest suggestion, although not against their deepest principles. At the most powerful they could simply eradicate free will, making everyone slavishly devoted to the user and willing to do anything to please them. Stefan is known to be extremely physical beautiful and handsome. He is able to attract all women to him with ease. Every single female character, as well as every single female in the entire high school, was drawn or attracted to Stefan. Stefan has the ability of charming any female that he comes into contact with and he doesn't have to use compulsion to get what he wants like Damon.
- Bond Manipulation (AKA "Sire Bond"; "Bond Control"; "Relation Manipulation"): The ability to manipulate bonds of or with others. The user can manipulate various bonds, including those which link individuals, breaking the bonds between them, altering them, reforming them or creating completely new ones. They will thus be able to alter people's personalities, relationships, viewpoints and moral orientations. They can also break contractual bonds and the effects of powers such as Telepathyand Persuasion. The user can also manipulate the bonds between atoms, and use this to produce electricity, change one material into another and create powerful explosions. If Stefan feeds a human his vampire blood in attempts to turn them and they die from a mortal death, Stefan indirectly has the ability to sire any human to him. This will cause the subject that Stefan had turned with the use of his blood to have feelings of loyalty, desire, passion, love or affection for him at all times. This occurred when Elena had died and turned into a vampire. Although Stefan had also fed Elena his blood during blood sharing times, Damon had also manipulated and forced Elena to drink his blood in her sleep without her consent. Therefore, Elena had both Stefan and Damon's vampire blood in her system at the time of her death. Damon's vampire blood was enough to overpower Stefan's vampire blood, probably because Damon had fed Elena more of his blood and also, Damon's vampire blood is more potent than Stefan's because Damon lives on a human blood diet as opposed to Stefan, who lives on a mostly animal diet. Elena as a vampire was then sired to Damon and believed that she loved Damon and not Stefan. The only thing strong or powerful enough to break a "sire bond" is love or compelling the one that is sired to turn off their emotions completely. Elena's sire bond to Damon was broken for good after she remembered her love for Stefan and the memories that she shared with Stefan.
- Decelerated Aging (AKA Decelerated Aging Process, Delayed Aging, Eternal Youth, Longevity, and Slowed Aging): The ability or power to age at a much slower than normal rate. The user either ages slower than normal for their species or is of the species that have extended life-span. Because Stefan is a vampire, he is immortal and therefore, has stopped aging at the young age of eighteen. Stefan is technically over 500 years old but because he died at eighteen human years old, he will no longer age like that of a normal human.
- Telepathy (AKA Legilimency or Thought Casting): The power to mentally receive and/or transmit information. Users of this power are often called Telepaths or Mind Readers. User can read/sense another person's thoughts, communicate with them mentally and/or affect their minds/thoughts. Telepathy falls into two categories: Telepathic Communication, which is the ability to transmit information from mind to another, and Telepathic Perception, which is the ability to receive information from another mind. Stefan often talks to Elena telepathically. He continues this with Damon, especially after she is bestowed with angelic powers from the afterlife. Stefan is also able to talk or communicate telepathically with Bonnie.
- Regenerative Healing Factor (AKA Accelerated Healing/Regeneration, Cellular Healing/Healing Factor/Regeneration, Enhanced Healing/Healing Factor/Regeneration, Epithelial Cell Regeneration, Healing Factor, High Speed Regeneration/Healing/Healing Factor, Instant Regeneration, Molecular Regeneration, Rapid Cell Mitosis/Regeneration, Regeneration, Regenerative Healing, Spontaneous Regeneration/Healing/Healing Factor, Superhuman Healing/Regeneration, Superhuman Healing Factor and Tissue Regeneration): The ability to heal rapidly from any physical injury. The user can rapidly regenerate, in other words, they recreate lost or damaged tissues, organs and limbs, sometimes slowing, or even stopping, aging. The rate and amount of healing varies widely (see Levels of Regeneration), some can regrow missing limbs, others must put the limb back in place for rapid regeneration. They are generally in very good physical shape as their bodies are constantly reverting to healthy state. Damon focuses his powers to heal wounds or cuts at an accelerated speed. However, when he is weak or vulnerable, he can't do this properly.
- Mind Reading (AKA Telereceive or Thought Reading): The power to sense the thoughts of people. The user can sense the thoughts of other people, usually hearing them like ordinary speech, but possibly by other senses such as sight. Usually they sense the surface thoughts (including other mental communications), but they can also learn to push farther into subconscious and memories.
- Mind Control (AKA Brainwashing, Compulsion, Consciousness Manipulation, Manipulative Hypnosis, Mental Domination, Telepathic Manipulation, and Willpower Manipulation): The power to control the minds of others. The power to influence those with weaker minds is another power that all vampires have to varying degrees depending on the extent of their 'power'. For this reason, Stefan believed that Damon could be behind the attacks on citizens of Fell's Church and himself. Stefan can also use this power to put others to sleep at a far distance. Stefan is normally not one to use mind compulsion and he has never used it on Elena. Stefan has also been shown to use compulsion on Bonnie, mostly to erase her memorie. Stefan commonly uses his mind compulsion for harmless reasons. However, unlike Stefan, Damon's power is not just to influence, he can feel where a person is, how they are feeling and also put them to sleep. An example of this is in VD4 when Stefan wanted to go talk to Vicki Bennett but needed to get around her parents. Stefan can persuade or influence others to do what he wants using the Power of his mind. Normally, Stefan will stare into the eyes of a normal human and he is able to influence them to do whatever he wants using both his mind and his words (assuming that the human victim doesn't have vervain on them). He has done this to the school secretary (Mrs. Clarke), the principal and his history teacher, Mr. Tanner. Here are some examples of this from the novel series: Stefan says he's been sensing fear and hostility all day, a sign that vampires - even when Powers are weak and they're drained - can sense emotions (P.325, The Struggle). Stefan hasn't been drinking human blood, but animal blood provides him with enough Power to cloud Rachael's mind (P.305, Dark Reunion). This power of manipulation extends further than the ability to 'knock-out' a person. Vampires in The Vampire Diaries can manipulate those with 'weaker' minds - both humans, other vampires and animals. Katherine controlled the town animals into attacking the citizens, but also led both Damon and Stefan to Fell's Church so she could seek her revenge.The threat of manipulation can be overcome with Vervain a herb that for many centuries was believed to help prevent the threat of evil. In The Vampire Diaries, the plant is given by Stefan to Elena and her friends with the intent to help prevent Damon from influencing them. Stefan believed at the time that Damon could be the evil power that was attacking towns-folk.
- Mental Manipulation (AKA "Cerebral Control"; "Cerebrokinesis"; "Mental Alteration/Control"; "Mentokinesis"; and "Mind Alteration/Control"): The power to manipulate thoughts, mindsets, and upper brain functions of others. The user can manipulate, modify and control the thoughts, mindsets, and upper brain functions, allowing the ability to render others unconscious, suppress their memories, and negate the use of abilities, increase/decrease mental capacity, modify minds to be agreeable, sway sensations to induce altered perception, bestow mental disorders or break down mental barriers. Stefan is able to manipulate other people's memories against their will.
- Dream Manipulation (AKA "Dream Control/Power"; "Dreamscaping"; "Oneirhkinesis"; or "Somnipathy"): The power to enter and manipulate the dreams of oneself and others. User can create, shape, enter and manipulate the dreams of oneself and others, including modifying, suppressing, fabricating, influencing, manifesting, sensing, and observing dreams as well as nightmares, daydreams, etc. They can produce and modify dreams, bestow nightmares or lucid dreaming, entrap people in REM, and promote spiritual/emotional healing within dreams. In some cases, the user's power extends to the real world, such as wounds inflicted on a sleeping victim and even pulling someone from the waking world into the dream world. Stefan has the ability to manipulate people's dreams in insert himself into them or manipulate other's dreams to his will.
- Memory Erasure (AKA Amnesia, Amnesia Inducement, Memory Wiping, Mind Wipe): The ability or power to erase memories of others. The user is able to erase the memories of others, ranging from a certain memory or erase a person's entire memory/personality. In Evensong: Paradise Lost, Stefan uses this ability on Elena and all of her friends to wipe their memories of his existence. After Stefan nearly accidentally kills Elena by blood sharing with her, he decuide that he is much too dangerous to be with Elena and that he poses a threat to her well being. Stefan decides to use this special ability by creating a special virus that would wipe Elena's memories of him and her love for him. As of now, Elena has no idea about Stefan's existence and she believes that Damon is her boyfriend instead.
- Memory Manipulation (AKA Memory Control or Mnemokinesis): The ability or power to control memories. User can control memories of oneself and others, allowing them to modify, fabricate, suppress, influence, repair, restore, erase, detect, and view them. They can change memories to confuse, wipe away certain memories to cause amnesia, discern and provoke nostalgia, and enter the victim into a psychic vision, replaying their memory. Stefan manipulates the memories of Elena, Bonnie, Meredith, Caroline, Matt, etc by wiping their memories of his existence and of everything that is supernatural. He has also implanted the idea or thought that Damon is Stefan and that Elena is in love with Damon.
- Memory Implantation (AKA Memory Dispension/Trasnferal): The ability or power to implant memories in others. The user can implant memories into the minds of others, which can either be the memories of others, or false memories manufactured by the user. They can completely re-write a person's memories to change their personalities, knowledge, self-identifications, etc. Stefan showed this ability in Paradise Lost when he implanted into Elena's mind that he doesn't exist and that she is actually in love with Damon and has been dating him for a year.
- Shapeshifting (AKA Biological Alteration, Changing, Copying, Metamorphosing, Metamorphosis, Morphing, Morphological Being, Nanomorphing, Omni-Mimicry, Polymorphing, Shape-Changing, and Transformation): The power to transform and reshape the form of one's body. The user can shapeshift their form, transforming and reshaping down to the genetic and cellular structure. They can impersonate others or enhance one's body for combat, either by turning into animals, monsters or make the body stronger. Users with particularly flexible abilities can manipulate their form at will, combining abilities, traits, etc, even being able to form limbs into weapons and reforming after being blown apart by explosives. When he consumes a lot of human blood, Stefan is strong enough to turn into any animal he chooses. He has turned into a falcon in the series. The more human blood that Stefan drinks, the more Power that he consumes. By doing this, he is able to shape shift into about any form of animal.
- Animal Morphing (AKA Animal Form/Mimicry/Physiology/Shapeshifting, Faunal Form/Morphing, Therianthropy): The power to transform into animals. The user can transform into animals, as well as use the abilities, traits and appearance/physiology of animals by rearranging their own DNA structure. Users may be able to transform into alien animals and/or animals they have never encountered, such as Dinosaurs. Some may have this ability from an empty genetic code, allowing them to accept any form from which they have a DNA sample, others may be able to alter their form mentally and change just by seeing and mimicking animal features. Stefan has been seen to shape shift into a falcon. If he consumes a copious amount of human blood, he will be able to shape shift into any animal he chooses.
- Corvid Physiology: The power to use the abilities of corvids. Variation of Avian Physiology. User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into corvids, including crows, ravens, rooks, jackdaws, jays, magpies, etc. Stefan has shapeshifted into a falcon. Interestingly enough, Damon has shapeshifted into a crow.
- Animal Control: The ability to control or influence animal behaviour. The user can control animals, they can set stampedes onto attackers, get animals to fetch things. Vampires can control the minds of bats, rats and wolves found in their vicinity. These animals will obey every command of their newfound master's, even if it brings death.
- Illusion Casting: The power to employ illusions with the use of magic. The supernatural ability to be capable of disrupting the reality of one or more beings at once. This power is limited, due to the short time span of an illusion, but it can be used to neutralize the enemy without harming the victims. The user can perform the most common tricks or the most power illusionary spells. They can perform vanishing acts, pull dozens of scarfs out of their mouths, or even create conjuring spells from various bizarre spells.
- Self-Sustence (AKA Contained Metabolism, Deprivation, and Self-Sufficiency): The power to reduce or remove the need for bodily necessities. Users physical needs are greatly reduced or completely removed. These needs include air/breathing, sleep/rest, food, drink, bodily evacuations, shelter from environmental effects and their lack (heat/cold, dryness/wetness), etc. User is also able to stay unmoving without normal effects this would have. Stefan does not require human food, drink, or sleep the way humans do. He can go without all three things and survive. The only thing that Stefan needs to survive is human blood.
- Blood Consumption (AKA Blood Draining/Sucking/Sustenance, Haemophagia, Hemophagia, and Hematophagia): The power to gain power from blood and bodily fluids usually by ingestion. The user can absorb (usually by ingesting) the blood and/or bodily fluids of others for either sustenance, offensive, defensive, or regenerative purposes. Stefan is a vampire, therefore, he requires blood (whether it be human or animal) to survive. If he does not feed on blood, Stefan will start to desiccate and mummify. Stefan also gains stronger abilities the more human blood that he drinks. Stefan is one of the most strong and powerful vampires in existence due to how much human blood he has consumed over the many centuries.
- Supernatural Blood: The power to possess blood with superhuman or supernatural properties. The user's blood has been altered or mutated in some way, granting it unnatural or superhuman properties.
- Healing Blood (AKA Miracle Blood and Regenerating Blood): The power to have blood with healing properties. Combination of Healing and Blood Generation, variation of Blood Property Manipulation. User has blood that is heavily enriched with regenerative properties, which can keep themselves constantly healed and in optimal health as long as the blood keeps flowing within. By transfusing the blood to another, it can help boost the recipient's healing process. If given at large amounts, it can permanently infuse the recipient with the power of regeneration. Stefan, as a vampire, has the ability to heal humans of any viruses, illnesses, injuries (such as wounds and cuts), and poisons/toxins if he feeds humans his vampire blood.
- Power Via Blood (AKA Blood Power and Magical Blood): The power to gain abilities from a special type of blood in the bloodstream. The blood of the user may have mystical, cosmic or any type of special properties granting powers to the user. The abilities can come from the blood type, ex: flammable blood may give fire manipulation, acidic blood may give acid manipulation or healing blood may give healing skills. As a vampire, Stefan becomes more powerful when he consumes a large amount of human blood. Human blood makes Stefan overall a much more powerful and stronger vampire. Stefan's vampire blood also provides power to humans in reverse; it has the ability to heal humans and make them healthier.
- Blood Empowerment (AKA Blood Affinity and Hemoglobin Affinity/Empowerment): The power to gain strength from blood. Technique of Blood Manipulation. Variation of Organic Empowerment. User becomes stronger, faster, more durable, etc. when they come into contact with or are near blood, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing their existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the blood or even slow or stop aging.
- Conversion (AKA Vampirization, Vampire Siring, Sire, Species Conversion or Transformation, Transitioning, Racial Conversion, or Turning): The power to transform people into different creatures or to transform people into vampires. The user can transform other beings into other creatures, typically the kind they are; for example, vampires transforming humans into other vampires through a bite. The user can transform other beings into vampires. Usually humans are most common in the transformation, but other beings can also become vampires as well. In Stefan's case, Stefan has the ability to turn humans into a vampire like himself if a human is fed his vampire blood and eventually dies within 24 hours with vampire blood in their system. This happened to Elena, when she was fed Stefan's vampire blood (along with Damon's vampire blood). Elena ending up dying with vampire blood in her system in a car accident at Wickery Bridge, which triggered her transformation into a vampire.
- Vampirization (AKA Humanus Nocturinia Generation (Marvel Comics), Siring, The Embrace (Vampire RPG), Vampire Generation, Vampiric Transformation): The power to transform people into vampires. Sub-power of Vampire Physiology. Variation of Conversion. The user can transform other beings into vampires. Usually, humans are most common in the transformation, but other beings can also become vampires as well.
- Daytime Walking (AKA Daywalking): The ability or power to be a nocturnal creature able to withstand exposure to direct sunlight. User is a nocturnal creature (typically vampires) able to withstand exposure to direct sunlight and be active during the day. This can be because they are a Dhampir, are endowed with magic or are unique physically in one way or another. Stefan is able to expose himself to the sunlight without burning because he possesses a special lapis lazuli ring that he wears on his finger to protect him from the sunlight. This silver ring (which was given to him by Katherine) allows him to walk around in the daylight without burning. If he shall remove this ring, he will burn and burst into flames, especially due to the fact that he is over five centuries old.
- Weather Manipulation (AKA Atmokinesis, Meteorkinesis, Meteorological Manipulation, and Weather Control): The power or ability to control or manipulate the weather. User can sense, create, shape and manipulate weather, i.e. the meteorological patterns, creating rain, wind, hail, lightning, snow, sleet, fog and temperature changes. This includes the ability to generate various natural phenomena or control the intensity of the weather in highly concentrated (inside room) or vastly extended (continental) areas. Stefan can control the weather around him, often making it cloudy and foggy so he doesn't have to contend with the sun/sunlight. He also has the ability to make it rain or snow.
- Air Manipulation (AKA Aerokinesis, Air Control, Air Generation, Airbending, Anemokinesis, Atmosphere Control/Manipulation, Atmospheric Gas Manipulation, Spirarekinesis, Wind Control/Manupulation, or Wind Release/Fūton): The ability or power to manipulate air. User can create, generate, shape and manipulate air, common name given to the layer of atmospheric gases and various compounds (mostly oxygen and nitrogen) surrounding the planet Earth that is retained by Earth's gravity, and wind, movement of air relative to the surface of the planet. It is an important factor in determining and controlling climate and weather, and the generating force of most ocean and freshwater waves. Wind occurs because of horizontal and vertical differences in atmospheric pressure, and include breezes, squalls, gusts, whirlwinds, zephyrs, gales, tempests, and hurricanes. If Stefan concentrates, he has the ability to create windy weather.
- Electricity Manipulation (AKA Electric Current Manipulation, Electrokinesis, Fulgurkinesis, Electric Charge Manipulation, Lightning Bending/Control/Manipulation, Lightning Element Control, Lightning Release/Raiton): The ability to manipulate electricity. User can create, shape and manipulate electricity, a form of energy resulting from the existence of charged particles (such as electrons or protons) which give the user control over electric fields, electric charges, electric currents, electronics, and electromagnetism. If Stefan consumes enough human blood and if he concentrates, Stefan has the ability to create and manipulate electricity. He can create lighting and thunderstorms if he chooses to do so.
- Thermal Manipulation (AKA Temperature Control, Temperature Manipulation, Thermal Control, Thermodynamics Manipulation, Thermokinesis): The power to manipulate temperature. Variation of Energy Manipulation. User can create, shape and manipulate temperature, a form of kinetic energy between particles at the atomic or molecular level: the greater the movement of these particles, the greater the thermal energy and reversed. Heat itself is internal thermal energy that flows from one body of matter to another, it is not the same as the energy contained in a system—that is, the internal thermal energy of the system. Rather than being "energy-in-residence," heat is "energy-in-transit." Stefan is able to manipulate the temperature of weather at his will if he consumes a copious amount of human blood and if he concentrates.
- Water Manipulation (AKA Aquakinesis, Hydrokinesis, Water Control, Water Release, or Water-Bending): The ability or power to manipulate water. User can create, generate, shape and manipulate water, inorganic compound with liquid, gas (steam, water vapour), and solid (ice) states, including changing them from one state to other. If Stefan concentrates and consumes a lot of human blood, he can make it rain, snow, or fog.
- Energy Control (AKA Autokinesis, Dynamokinsesis, Energybending, or Ergokinesis): The ability to manipulate energy. User can create, shape and manipulate energy, one of the basic quantitative properties describing a physical system or object's state. It can be transformed (converted) among a number of forms that may each manifest and be measurable in differing ways. The law of conservation of energy states that the (total) energy of a system can increase or decrease only by transferring it in or out of the system, thus the total energy of a system can be calculated by simple addition when it is composed of multiple non-interacting parts or has multiple distinct forms of energy. Common energy forms include the kinetic energy of a moving object, the radiant energy carried by light and other electromagnetic radiation, and various types of potential energy such as gravitational and elastic. Damon is able to manipulate the power around him and in him. He shows this power in many ways such as shooting lightning out of his finger tips.
- Pure Heart (AKA Heart of Gold/Good/Light/Purity or Pure of Heart): Users possess a heart devoid of evil, darkness, malice, etc. Despite being a vampire, Stefan is considered to be pure of heart and the embodiment of nobility, kindness and benevolence. He possessed these traits when he was a human and they became amplified and magnified when he became a vampire.
- Good Embodiment (AKA Good Incarnate/Soul, Source of all Good, The Benevous): The power to be the embodiment of good. Variation of Power Manifestation and Benefic Force Manipulation. Opposite to Evil Embodiment. The user either is living embodiment of complete goodness and can manipulate anything to do with good and can use their powers to spread peace and goodness around the universe. Since good can exist anywhere the user can also be anywhere too and they have huge capabilities. Anything is possible as long as it spreads kindness, peace, love or anything else considered good. Examples include, banishment of malevolent beings/energies, bringing good luck to people/places, bringing virtues out of people and so on. Most of the time this power is used by a god, and the user is nearly impossible to overpower unless Evil Embodiment is used, even that isn't bound to win.
- Chivalry (AKA Bushido, Crusader, Knighthood, Noble Knight, Paladin): The ability to use the abilities/powers of the noble knight archetype. Note that this is essentially a definition of an archetype/concept. The user possesses an innate ability to manifest great courage and nobility at all times, especially in the face of adversity. The knights express a desire to maintain order and are well rounded in many aspects. They are well versed in the seven knightly virtues and some are as zealous as to try and destroy that which they see as impure, as well as suffering from psychological stress due to having to suppress their natural instincts and desires. Their selflessness and compassion makes them very charismatic and they soon earn the trust of those around them. The knights are determined and their enthusiasm allows them to master what ever they put their minds into. Although knights may have an indomitable will, most fall prey to mental control and illusions because of their constant absence of their personal needs. If their will is strong, however, and they do not easily fall prey to temptations. Their greatest weakness is, indeed, the over-trust in their dogmas, the trust in those who are closest to them and their naive disposition. As maintainers of the status quo, knights expect those alongside them to behave properly, however, they are always loyal to them to an extreme degree, to the point that they may even give up their lives for those who become their allies. Certain kinds of animals have an affinity, such as war-dogs and horses, due to their loyalty to their masters and great reliability in times of conflict. During his human life, Stefan was a knight and a nobleman who engaged in combat. He has experience in displaying knightly virtues as he was a dutiful and upstanding knight and young nobleman.
- Weapon Proficiency (AKA Armed Proficiency and Weapon Intuition/Mastery): The ability to understand and use any and all weapons with the proficiency of a master. Sub-power of Enhanced Combat, Intuitive Aptitude, Knowledge Replication and Weapon Manipulation. User with this ability need only to pick up a weapon before they instantly become proficient in it. The first time they pick up a sword, they can spar with masters, the first time they use a bow, they can hit bulls-eyes. Even alien, magical, or other weaponry that they should not understand comes naturally to them. Stefan has shown that he is good with using weapons. He has experience with weapons since he was a knight and nobleman during his human life.
- Enhanced Swordsmanship (AKA Enhanced Swordplay, Master Swordsmanship/Swordplay, Supreme Swordsmanship/Swordplay, Sword Mastery, The Way of The Sword): The ability to be highly proficient in the way of the sword. Variation of Weapon Proficiency. Users are able to demonstrate a natural aptitude for the ways of the sword, including anything sword-shaped such as fictional swords. They are able to wield a sword with incredible proficiency in speed, power, and skill, allowing them to perform feats such as stopping and deflecting bullets, decimating large objects or areas, cutting through solid material such as steel, and even hold back their strength to deal damage to their foes without killing them. The user is able to operate with little or no effort, deliver skillful strikes to weak points with great precision and cut only and exactly what they want. This ability also allows them to become naturally skilled with multiple swords or any bladed weapon regardless of shape or size to suit their needs in combat. Their remarkably fast weapon control may allow them to bypass obstacles in order to cut their intended target.
The most powerful limitation to a vampire is that of sunlight or intense heat. This is a well-accepted limitation of all vampires. However LJ Smith added her own mix on sunlight by giving her vampires a way of living in light - she introduced the idea of a talisman to allow vampires to be in sunlight without being harmed. The use of lapis lazuli allowed Katherine, Stefan, Elena and Damon this luxury. Even with the talisman sunlight still weakens The Vampire Diaries vampires, which is why Katherine and Damon influence the weather in order to prevent their powers from being diminished. Another limitation is running water, another common myth which states that evil cannot cross. During VD3 Katherine explains that to allow her to move around she used the tunnels so she went under running water rather than across it. Despite Elena and Stefan doubting Damon throughout the series, Damon could drive over the river with the rest of the group meaning that either he was not as powerful or evil as Katherine for running water to be one of his limitations. It is assumed that staking the vampire through the heart is a way of killing The Vampire Diaries vampires. By this, it means that LJS has ignored some of the more usual limitations on vampires (see below). But when Stefan is captured by the fathers of Fell's Church they attempt to stake him, however this is not elaborated on whether this is an effective means of killing a vampire. One of the most common woods used for stakes (particularly in Europe) was Ash. Ash was favored by vampire hunters in Northern Europe, particularly in Russia and the Baltic. According to the Roman writer Piny the Elder, all things evil feared ashwood. This wood is what Stefan and Damon used against Klaus during VD4 although it was not as effective. The name of the wood is derived from the Norse asha which is apparently what the tree of life, Yggdrasil was made from. Vampires must be invited into a dwelling - which is defined as any place a human would sleep or eat (so it can be a caravan or houseboat). Most myths explain that vampires are prevented from entering a place where humans 'live', since they are not considered 'human'. This was an interesting point to remember, since Damon was never invited into Vicki's house, which prevented him from offering any help to Vicki Bennett against Klaus. Stefan has the following weaknesses as a vampire and all of these weaknesses affect all vampires like Stefan:
- Feeding/Desiccation/Mummification: All vampires need some form of life-force (human blood), but exact amounts and quality varies, as well as the consequences of not feeding. Some may feel nothing more than normal hunger, others age or weaken rapidly and some enter feral state that ends only after they have fed. Nearly all abilities of the vampire are significantly diminished if the vampire does not feed regularly. A lack of blood can cause weakness, dizziness, confusion, decreased ability to tolerate holy objects, garlic, and sunlight. Regular feeding is a necessity of the vampire, one that consumes their thoughts if hungered, and a necessity that puts them in constant risk of being “discovered”.
- Animal Blood: The preferred diet for most vampires is human blood, as it makes them more powerful and much stronger. Animal blood makes vampires much weaker and it weakens their strength and power. However, some vampires, such as Stefan for example, choose to live on an animal blood diet mostly out of choice or because of personal ethics and morals. Damon, unlike Stefan, chooses to not feed on animal blood at all and instead, chooses to live on a strict human blood diet, whether the donor gives their blood willingly or if Damon takes their blood by force.
- Control Around Human Blood/Controlling Thirst or Hunger: Some times vampires may have a very hard time controlling their thirst or blood lust. If they do not feed, they can become rather feral in nature and end up going on a rampage if they do not learn the process of control. Some times the smell of scent of human blod can prove to be so overwhelming to vampires that they can go crazy and lose all sense of logic when it comes to obtaining human blood. This happens to Stefan in Evensong: Paradise Lost, when Stefan ends up losing control while feeding on Elena's blood. Stefan normally is able to control his hunger or his thirst and has lived on a diet of animal blood for five centuries. But he eventually broke his vow of half of a millennium and drinks Elena's blood in the form of blood sharing, which is known to be a strongly intimate acitvity done between soulmates and lovers.
- Emotions (i.e. Love, Anger, Fear, Sadness, Revenge, Lust, Passion, etc): Vampires can be and often are very emotional and passionate creatures. When vampires turn, their emotions are heightened and every feeling that they felt as a human will be strongly amplified as a vampire. If a human was very angry or vengeful as a human, those traits and characteristics will only get stronger and become more amplified if they become a vampire. If a human was very moral and noble as a human, those noble traits will be strong amplified and magnified if they become a vampire, such as in the case of Stefan. During Stefan's human life, he was a very moral, noble and honourable person. When Stefan became a vampire, he became even more noble and moral, to the point where he has never killed a human being for blood for over five centuries and instead,d chose to isolate himself and live in the shadows away from the light and humanity. Vampires also show vulnerability and weakness when it comes to love. They show that despite being a predatory species that is mean tot hunt and kill others to live, that they are capable of feeling love and affection for others. When vampires do love, they love intensely and more passionately than that of a human. This is evident in the case of Stefan's powerful and overwhelming love for Elena. In Stefan's case, since Elena is his one true love and soulmate, Stefan's feelings and love for Elena are all consuming and extremely powerful as the love between soulmates is known to be consuming, electrifying and transcendent, almost divine and otherworldly in nature. Damon's intense and passionate love and affection for Bonnie and his strong desire to protect her from all harm and dangers is another example. He has shown a very strong protective quality or instinct when it comes to Bonnie and he is willing to go to extreme lengths to save her and protect her from danger. Damon's bond and strong emotions towards Bonnie have shown to be so strong that Damon becomes more vulnerable around Bonnie, to the point that Damon's love for Bonnie was strong and powerful enough to crack the stone encasing Damon's soul; a piece of stone that has surrounded Damon's soul since he was a human boy. Bonnie has been established as Damon's ultimate kryptonite or weakness (also referred to as a 'weak spot').
- Sunlight: This is the bane of any vampire’s existence. Direct sunlight contact has the ability to kill vampires in contact after only a few minutes. The effect on the vampire turns them to ash. Fabricated sunlight (sunlight created from alchemical or magical means) has the lessened effect of crippling a vampire's weaknesses. Catacombs, caves, tunnels, and sewers are the preferred method of transit for a vampire. A younger or newborn vampire will not immediately go up in flames or turn to ash as a much older vampire would. An older vampire is exposed to direct sunlight, they will immediately become inflamed and turn to ashes. The one thing that prevents vampires from burning in the sunlight are their special rings which contain a lapis lazuli stone (which is mostly likely enchanted). These rings allow vampires to walk around in the sunlight without burning. If they shall remove these rings, they will burn in the sunlight.
- Garlic/Onions: In some cases, if a vampire ingests garlic or it enters their blood stream, it could prove to be harmful to vampires. It can cause an allergic reaction, burning their insides like acid. The smell of garlic can be considered repugnant to some vampires. In most cases, garlic is used to ward off vampires.
- Holy/Religious/Hallowed Objects (Crosses, Holy Water): Objects that have been blessed by priests or divine entities are considered to be “holy” and have crippling effects to Vampires. Items like holy water acts as the equivalent to acid while items such as holy crosses may burn and melt the flesh on contact. Hallowed Grounds: These are more commonly known as churches or any place of worship. Vampires who find themselves on hallowed grounds may start to feel very ill and weak after a while. Vampires on hallowed ground experience their strengths and abilities diminished to 50%.
- Veiled Matter (Ghosts/Spirits): A vampire can not hurt and defeat a ghost. But ghosts can manifest and send a vampire to a place where they can not do more damage.
- Silver/Silver Objects: Silver can be proven to be harmful to vampires, although it won't kill them. If a vampire was stabbed by something silver and it wounds them, their source of power and strength might be drained. If the silver item is also enchanted by magic, it would prove more detrimental to the vampire's strength and power. Using silver is a bit like a blend between sunlight and a wooden stake. It doesn't work as well as either of those two options, but it has advantages of its own. First of all, unlike sunlight, silver is highly portable. You can carry an item of solid silver (make sure it's real, solid silver please) with you easily. Secondly, it won't kill a vampire to stab it in the heart with silver (as it would using a wooden stake), but it will slow down the healing process, which can be very helpful. In order to actually kill a vampire using silver, you'd probably need a lot of it. Silver is more helpful as a slowing or trapping agent. Vampires, despite their strength, cannot break a chain of silver, even if they tried.
- Wood/Wooden Stakes/Wooden Bullets: If a vampire were to be staked in the heart by wood or a wooden stake, they would turn to ash immediately. This is permanent death for a vampire. Even if they are stabbed by a piece of wood anywhere on their body, it would weaken and harm them immensely but would not kill them unless it is through the heart. Wounding a vampire with a wooden weapon such as wooden bullets will incapacitate them, and it will take longer for them to heal their injuries than if the wounds were caused by any other substance. Stabbing a vampire through the heart with a wooden stake will result in instantaneous and permanent death.
- Cancer: Although vampires cannot catch diseases and illnesses such as cancer, if a human has active cancer and is turned into a vampire, the effects of the cancer will increase. The regenerative properties of vampire blood will speed up the replication of cancer cells of and exceed normal stages of the condition.
- Vervain: Vervain is a potent herb, and a vampire's most well-known weakness. If a vampire makes physical contact with vervain in any form, it will burn them. If a vampire ingests vervain, the vampire's throat and digestive tract will be burned and they will become feverish and extremely weak. If a human ingests or holds vervain somewhere in or on the body (such as holding it in a hand or pocket, or wearing it in jewelry), the human is protected from vampire compulsion and entitled to free will. Vervain is used to stop vampires from compelling humans. Its negative effects on vampires are a result of Nature's attempt to create a weakness for every strength that a vampire gained after being turned. Humans who ingest vervain also have the added benefit of making their blood unappealing to vampires as a result of the weakness and burns it causes; however, most vampires are unable to tell if a human has been ingesting vervain unless they are somehow able to smell it on them, so it does not always ensure that a human is completely safe from vampire attacks. Another use for vervain is for it to be used as a weapon against vampires that can weaken and/or wound them enough to be easily captured or killed. The werewolf equivalent of this is wolfsbane., which has the same effect on werewolves that vervain has on vampires.
- Decapitation: Decapitation is a method killing that involves the removal of someone's head. This is a method which can be used to kill supernatural species such as vampires, werewolves, hybrids, witches and doppelgängers. The most common way this method is used usually involves a supernatural being with enhanced strength, such as a vampire or a hybrid, who uses that strength to slice through another supernatural beings neck with their bare hands. Thus, separating the head from the body. Decapitation will instantly result in a vampire's death.
- Heart Extraction: Heart Extraction is a method of killing that involves the removal of someone's heart. This is a method which can be used to kill supernatural species such as vampires, werewolves, hybrids, witches and doppelgängers. The most common way this method is used usually involves a supernatural being with enhanced strength, such as a vampire or a hybrid, who uses that strength to punch through another supernatural beings' chest or back. The person then grabs the heart in their fist and firmly rips it out, killing them instantly. This method will result in a permanent death for a vampire.
- Broken Neck: Breaking a vampire's neck will not kill them, but it will render them unconscious for varying amounts of time, depending on the diet and age of the person in question.
- The Cure/Becoming Human: The cure for immortality or the cure for vampirism will reverse the effects of vampirism and will strip them of all of the abilities they gained as an immortal, turning them back to a human. They will then become mortal and therefore, become weak to all of the mortal weaknesses, such as aging, illness, disease, death, etc.
- Humanization: The power to transform supernatural beings into ordinary humans. Opposite of Conversion and alternate power of Power Erasure. The user can transform themselves or other beings into regular humans (or if they are super-powered members of other species, to normal members of their species) by removing all of their supernatural traits, which renders their target completely powerless. This is different from Power Erasure in its ability to eliminate all supernatural traits from the target, including their natural affinity, and sometimes DNA. If Damon becomes human, he will lose all of his powers and abilities as a vampire and would die as a regular human.
- Conversion Negation: The power to revert transformed people to their original states. Variation of Negation. Opposite of Conversion. The user can transform other beings back into their original species; for example, the user can turn a vampire back into their original species, or reverse a werewolf's transformation. Other powerful beings or objects have the potential to strip Damon of his vampirism and immortality, turning him back to the species that he originally was before he was turned into a vampire, which is human.
- Immortality Removal/Erasure: The power to remove Immortality from immortals, rendering them mortal and vulnerable. Sub-power of Immortality Manipulation. Opposite to Immortality Bestowal. If Damon becomes human and is removed of his vampirism, he loses his immortality. He would then age and die like a regular human would.
- Fire: This is a weakness for vampires. If they are exposed to fire or set on fire, this will result in their immediate death. Vampires are highly flammable and sensitive to fire, and will quickly burn and die from it if the flames are not extinguished in time. This quality has been proven to be useful in disposing of the remains of a dead vampire without any physical evidence.
- Werewolf Bite: This is a well known weakness to vampires. A Werewolf Bite is an ability of a werewolf to produce fangs which can be used to bite in an animalistic manner. This bite is fatal to all vampires. While it was long thought to have been the bite itself, it is now discovered that is due to the extremely venomous toxins that are produced by the salvatory glands found in mouths of both werewolves. The bite is usually used as a weapon by werewolves against their vampire enemies, as it is one of the easiest methods of killing a vampire. Whenever a vampire is bitten by a werewolf or hybrid, the venom will be transmitted into the vampire's bloodstream from the werewolf's mouth. Once the blood is contaminated by the toxin, the vampire's heart will pump the venom throughout their entire cardiovascular and systemic circulatory system, during which time it will infect every cell in the vampire's body. There is no cure for a werewolf bite and the vampire that is bitten by a werewolf will eventually die.
- Weapons: Although weapons such as guns and knives won't kill a vampire immediately, they ca be harmful to vampires in the sense that they can wound vampires. However, vampires have the ability to heal even if they are shot or stabbed by any weapon.
- Vampire Hunters/Slayers: Someone with a special destiny, equipment, powers, or training for taking on vampires. In some legends, vampires can mate with humans to produce dhampyrs, beings that are often born with an instinctual hatred for vampires and occasionally an innate ability or advantage to destroy them.
- Vampire Toxicity: The ability to possess blood that is toxic to vampiric entities. Sub-power of Power Via Blood. The user possesses blood that is toxic to vampiric entities that renders them immune to vampirism and can affect or kill any vampiric being that comes in contact with their blood.
- Vampirism Immunity: The power to be immune to vampirism. Variation of Contaminant Immunity. Related to Vampiric Toxicity. People may be immune to vampirism, meaning that they cannot be transformed into a vampire by any means.
- Control Negation: The Power to negate mind control and subordination powers. Variation of Power Negation. User has the ability to negate/cancel any and all forms of mind control and subordination manipulation on themselves and others. Usage of this power also negates any benefits given from subordination powers and can cancel any form of master/slave power as well. People that have this ability will not be able to be controlled, compelled or influenced by vampires when they use their ability or compulsion of mind control on them.
- Running Water: Frequently interpreted to mean vampires can't cross flowing water. The effects of flowing water vary greatly depending on the story. Running water, like sunlight, carries a charge of positive energy that vampires cannot tolerate. They cannot voluntarily cross naturally running water, nor can they pass under it through a tunnel, or fly above it except at exceedingly high altitude. The water must be freely running in a natural channel (such as a stream or waterfall, but not the flow from a rain gutter or from a decanter of endless water ), and substantially free from contamination. Vampires may cross water that is corrupted by blood, filth, or any substance other than soil without penalty. A vampire who is forced to cross a body of running water becomes stunned as long as they find themselves above running water. This effect is supernatural in nature and cannot be avoided by spells such as water breathing, protection from elements, and so on.
- Invitation: Vampires cannot enter any place without being invited in by someone. This can range from killing them to simply that they physically can't enter a place. However, it is still a large disadvantage. Once they are invited in or given permission by someone to enter a place, they may come and go into the place of their own will. Whatever the reason, vampires cannot enter a private home or dwelling unless invited in by someone with the authority to do so.
- Magic/Witchcraft: Vampires are susceptible to the powers of witchcraft. This is inclusive of spells, rituals, enchantments, incantations, and magical objects and symbols. Witches and warlocks have been seen to use magic to cause agonizing pain by inducing aneurysms in their brain or muscle spasms, telekinetically ripping out their hearts or snapping their necks, magically increasing their hunger for blood to unbearable levels, setting them ablaze with a single thought, and desiccating or petrifying them to the point of mummification.
- Physical Trauma: Minor physical injuries such as gunshots, stab wounds and broken bones will cause a pain and also slow them down. However, this is momentary as they will heal completely within seconds so long as they haven't been weakened by other means such as vervain or werewolf bites.
- Poison/Toxin: Although vampires are generally immune to all poisons and toxins, there have recently been various poisons shown invented by people that are capable of incapacitate or desiccate a vampire when administered.
- Mirrors: The myth that vampires did not cast a reflection may have come from the belief that vampires had no souls. However, this has shown to not be the case.
- Shapeshifting: The origin of the myth that vampires had the power to morph into a bat, wolf, rat, or a cloud of mist is unknown. It may be the result of a mistake of perception between vampires and werewolves. However, it is true that if vampires consume a lot of human blood all at once and use their concentration and focus, they are able to shape shift into any animal of their choice.
- Soulless: The belief that vampires are soulless beings may have stemmed from their ability to shut down their humanity, causing them to block out their emotions and behave without remorse or regret, giving off the impression that they have no conscience and by extension, lack a soul. However, this is proven to not be true as there are some vampires that are able to see their reflections in the mirrors, such as Stefan for example. It is also proven that Stefan is not soulless and does in fact have a soul, because he is able to feel emotions and love for his soulmate Elena.
- Death: Contrary to popular belief, vampires have beating hearts and they cannot function without oxygen. They will, however, be forced to revive after suffocation or oxygen deprivation but will only die again if the circumstances of their revival are less than favorable.
Stefan was an eighteen year old human boy who lived during the Italian Renaissance in Italy, sometime in the fifteenth century (1400's). There, a beautiful young woman arrived named Katherine. Katherine was dying from an illness (though she was a vampire, and had been cured once becoming a vampire, unknown to her father), and her father Baron believed the warmer weather would help Katherine recover. Katherine was also given the choice of choosing a husband, and she could stay in Italy. Katherine and Stefan fell in love, and eventually Katherine revealed her true nature. But Katherine loved Damon too. Katherine came to them both that night, giving them blood at two different times and to each of them. They both thought they were the only one Katherine had chosen to give blood to. However, she revealed her decision: they would all live together forever, joyously. However, Katherine ran away in tears, heartbroken, especially after they asked her to choose between them. The next day, they found Katherine's lapis lazuli sunlight ring, a pile of ashes and Katherine's dress under her favourite lemon tree, along with a suicide note. The brothers blamed each other for her death, and fought to the death with swords, killing each other. The next day they both woke up in their family crypt as vampires. Stefan was born in Florence, Italy during The Renaissance Period. He is the younger son of Conti Di Giuseppe Salvatore and his unnamed mother, who died after Stefan was born. Stefan has an elder brother, Damon Salvatore, with whom he has a very intense, chaotic and tumultuous relationship with since childhood. He is the true love and soulmate of Elena Gilbert, who coincidentally happens to be the spitting image or near doppelgänger of his "dead" vampire love interest back in the fifteenth century, Katherine von Swartzschild. Stefan appears in all of the novels thus far and is passionately in love with Elena Gilbert. He will do absolutely anything and everything for her, and would be willing to die for her in order to protect her and keep her safe from all harm. Stefan selflessly loves Elena so much so that he would even be willing to give Elena up to his brother Damon if that is what she really wanted. Physically, Stefan is described to be classically handsome and extremely and hauntingly beautiful (by Elena, Bonnie and Meredith). Personality wise, he is described to be very mysterious, brooding, intense, inscrutable and secretive but he is very selfless, brave, noble, gallant, kind, caring, empathetic and compassionate. He is a 500+ year old vampire who was born during the 1400's in Florence, Italy and lived during the time of the Italian Renaissance during the 15th century. It was then, when young seventeen-year-old Stefan met and fell in love with a beautiful, young German girl named Katherine von Swartschild, who turned out to be a vampire. Katherine turned both Stefan and his brother Damon into vampires, in hopes of all of them living happily ever after together and also, in hopes to help rekindle Damon and Stefan's rivalry and brotherhood. Stefan first met Katherine when she came to Italy from Germany because the weather was much warmer and nicer, and her father, Baron Von Swartzchild, thought it would help Katherine overcome her illness (although Katherine was not really sick any longer, because Klaus, an Original vampire and the oldest, most powerful vampire on Earth, had turned her into a vampire by her maid Gudren's request, unknown to Baron), and Stefan eventually fell in love with her. While Stefan and Katherine loved each other, Katherine also took an interest in Stefan's rebellious and charming elder brother, Damon. This caused the rivalry between the two Salvatore brothers to heat up even more intensely. The two brothers believed Katherine had died one day when they found her lapis lazuli sunlight ring, a pile of ashes, and her dress under her favourite lemon tree. Both brother believing her to be dead, they both fought to the death with their swords and killed each other, but, having both drank Katherine's blood the night before, they woke up in their family's crypt transformed into vampires. Stefan is deeply and strongly tortured by being a vampire and is very self-loathing, believing he is a monster incapable of love and being loved by anyone. Because of this, Stefan has chosen to live in the darkness and in the shadows, isolated from the light and isolated into complete and utter darkness and loneliness. Stefan is also deeply guilt-ridden due to his dark, mysterious and painful past and he feels extreme guilt over killing his brother, damning him and triggering Damon's transformation into a vampire. Stefan is the only vampire so far to have not killed any humans and he lives on a diet of animal blood, refusing to drink human blood under any circumstances. Stefan lives by a strict code of morals and ethics, therefore he refuses to harm innocent humans for the sake of their life essence (blood). He even promises himself that he would rather die of thirst to kill an innocent human being for their blood. As opposed to his elder brother Damon, who enjoys vampirism and the killing of many innocent humans for their blood, Stefan believes it is wrong to take innocent human life for the sole purpose of taking their life force, which is their blood. Stefan is generally portrayed as the romantic, tragic hero who is the good, moral vampire brother of the series and who is deeply selfless, mysterious, tortured, complex, brave and noble.
Stefan is extremely, inhumanely beautiful, classically handsome and drop dead gorgeous. All of the girls of Fells Church are intrigued with him, and they all want him and desire him at Robert E. Lee High School, but he ignores their attention, including Elena Gilbert's at the very beginning of the series. He is described as being the ultimate looker: very gorgeous and good looking, having the physical appearance of an Adonis and an innocence that is rather Godlike. Stefan is described to have a very strong physical resemblance to his elder brother, Damon due to the Salvatore relation (this has been noted by both Elena and Bonnie). Due to him being immortal, Stefan is very youthful and boyish looking. Stefan eternally looks seventeen years old and will never grow old due to his immortality. Stefan has a classic romance novel appearance, which is dreamy and mystical and he has the physical appearance that many women dream about in their dreams. He has strong, perfect bone structure with exceptional jawline and incredibly well sculpted high cheekbones. a quote from "The Awakening" describes his cheekbones: "Those cheekbones were a sculptor's dream." He is described as disturbingly or hauntingly beautiful by Elena. Stefan is average height to medium tall and of a good, solid height; he is quite a bit taller than Damon. Stefan is above average height, about five-foot-ten and was considered to be 'tall' back during the days of The Renaissance. Stefan has radiant green eyes and they are often described as being green as oak leaves. Stefan's eye color has also been described as being the color of emeralds, malachite and holly green leaves. Stefan's has short hair, which is very dark, jet black in color, and described to be soft, luxurious and wavy in texture (sometimes described as curly). Stefan's lips and mouth are said to is perfect. Coloring wise, he is the complete opposite of Elena (who has very fair, white skin). Stefan is very pale. He has a beautiful mouth and lips. Stefan's hair is described by Elena as being, "a dark sea of tumbled waves". Stefan has long legs and lean, flat, muscled body. Stefan tends to wear expensive clothes, usual black in coloring. Stefan wears a lapis lazuli ring on his middle finger, which is a talisman against the sun. The ring enables him to walk out in daylight. There is a quote in "The Awakening" on Elena's description of Stefan's physical beauty and his appearance: "But there was that mouth. That sculpted mouth that made her weak with something entirely different than nervousness." Stefan's stature is described by Elena as being perfect and she has consistently described Stefan is hauntingly and inhumanely beautiful. In "The Struggle," Elena repeatedly states that Stefan is extremely inhumanely beautiful with a beautiful, pure but tortured, lonely and lost soul.
Stefan has a naturally kind, caring and selfless personality and a tender, empathetic, gentle nature and he is pure of heart, even though he is a centuries old immortal. Stefan is a deep romantic at heart, loves extremely passionately and very intensely and he loves Elena with a strong, fiery passion. Stefan is, however, extremely tortured by being an immortal, a creature of darkness meant to hunt and kill, and because of this, he has not killed any humans, even in the past. After being turned into a vampire, Stefan vowed to feed only on the blood of animals, although Stefan even feels guilt and remorse for feeding on animals as well. Between him and Damon, Stefan is the good, moral, benevolent brother of the series. When it comes to his personality, Stefan is almost the total opposite of Elena and because of this, they are highly complementary with each other. Elena is more outgoing, while Stefan is more shy and reserved. Elena is more selfish, while Stefan is more selfless and self-sacrificing. Elena is more vain, while Stefan is more humble. Elena is popular and sociable, while Stefan is more of a loner and quiet. Elena is more cheerful, while Stefan is more brooding. Elena's more headstrong and aggressive, whereas Stefan is more laid back and passive. Personality traits wise, Stefan is described as brooding, intense, inscrutable, stoic, heroic, brave and mysterious. Stefan is sometimes also said to cynical, pessimistic and quite stubborn (like Elena). Stefan is the good brother and he has strong morals and values, believing in justice, in humanity and doing the right thing. Stefan strongly respects humans, doesn't kill them, drink their blood and has a strong degree of regard for human life, even though he could easily do so, but he deeply and strongly respects mankind. Despite Stefan's good, pleasant and friendly nature, he had a hard time making friends quickly in the beginning, mostly because he was reserved, intense, and mysterious due to his dark mysterious past and because of who and what he is, which is a centuries old vampire. Once everyone knew that Stefan was a vampire, Stefan became much more relaxed and down to earth. Stefan has a tendency to be extremely guilt ridden, tortured, self loathing, martyring, self pitying, sanctimonious, and escapist. Stefan can have bouts of melancholy due to him blaming himself for things. Stefan is generally calm, gentle and level headed but if you provoke him, he can snap. Elena has described Stefan as "intimidating" when he is loses his temper because he appears very ruthless, cold, unfeeling, detached and calculated. Stefan has a sense of duty, responsibility, compassion, intelligence, aristocracy and nobility. He had a noble upbringing in Italy. Stefan is very good hearted, pure, innocent, compassionate, heroic, brave, noble, romantic, gallant and empathetic. Stefan is an extremely noble, honorable individual and he lives by a strict code of morals, ethics and values. When it comes to trusting or believing his brother Damon, Stefan tends to be rather naive, believing that Damon does have inner goodness inside of him and does not mean to commit immoral acts. Stefan is socially loyal and fiercely protective of mankind, especially those that he loves and cares about. Stefan is highly protective of Elena, and will do absolutely anything and everything to protect her from harm or darkness. Especially when Stefan is around Elena, he is extremely happy and joyful and tends to smile a lot, though Stefan only does so from time to time. Stefan is highly intelligent, ambitious, sharp, cultured and educated. He spent much of his life focusing on his education, his studies, learning, his family and friends, and his duty to Florence. Damon has said that his brother has "lived among books and paintings". Family and friendship is extremely important to Stefan and he values family above everything. Stefan tries to see the best in everyone, and bring out everyone's good side. Damon has hated Stefan ever since childhood for reasons that Stefan could never understand, but Stefan believes that Damon's antagonistic feelings come from Damon believing that he (Stefan) was responsible for their mother's death due to giving birth to Stefan. Stefan is loving, giving, tender, noble, respectful, gracious, chivalrous and courteous. These traits have been noted by both Katherine von Swartzschild and Elena Gilbert. Stefan has a sense of nobility and aristocracy. Even though Stefan is quite strong and overpowering, he is the weaker brother in terms of power, as he only feeds on animals (rabbits, deer, birds etc), whereas his brother Damon drinks human blood and is regarded as one of the strongest vampires residing on Earth. Even though Stefan doesn't live on a diet of human blood, he still possesses the standard vampire powers and abilities. Stefan is very polite, soft spoken, acts like a gentleman and is extremely well-mannered. Stefan frequently shares blood with Elena, though he refuses to kill, take human life or drink human blood. Stefan has a strict code of ethics and morals. Stefan hates himself and is tortured by his vampiric nature. Stefan has many nicknames, given to him by family and friends. Stefan has been described by all the girls at Robert. E. Lee High School as being a gentleman and a classic romantic. Stefan can be rather sensitive, as well as mysterious and intense. He has a deep conscience and strong morals. At heart and by nature, Stefan is an extremely moral, good, compassionate, and empathetic person.
Stefan was an eighteen year old human boy who was born during the 1400's. Stefan was born in Florence, Italy to Conte Di Giuseppe Salvatore and Contessa Maria Antonietta Salvatore during the Renaissance period along with his older brother, Damon. Damon never liked Stefan since childhood, who suspected it was because of his birth that had weakened their mother and she died a few years afterwards. During the summer, Baron Von Schwarzschild, a German nobleman and a very close friend of Giuseppe, came to Italy from Germany with his young, beautiful daughter Katherine and stayed with the Salvatores to help Katherine with her recovery from a dreadful illness, which had severely weakened he already fragile state. Over time, Stefan fell madly in love with Katherine, who later revealed to him that she was a vampire. Over the months, Stefan and Katherine spent a lot of time together and their father's had began discussing the prospects of possible marriage between the two. However, Stefan's brother, Damon returned from the unnamed university he was attending, and he caught Katherine's eye in attempts to gain revenge against Stefan by making it a competition for Damon due to his vanity, pride and ego. Stefan became jealous and unhappy by Damon's attempts of turning Katherine into a competition and he and Damon finally told her to choose between the two of them for whom she wanted to be her husband. Both of the brothers gave her time to decide, and the night before she announced her decision, Katherine had went to Stefan's chambers and exchanged blood with him, because she had chosen him, much to Stefan's great delight. But when Katherine announced her decision, Stefan and Damon were both shocked that she had chosen both of them, when she gave them both lapis lazuli silver rings, rings which would help to protect them from the sunlight after they complete their transitions into vampires.
Neither Stefan nor Damon could accept this, arguing that she must choose between the two of them and that they would never be fine with sharing her, much to Katherine's dismay. Because of the blood exchange which has taken place between him and Katherine, Stefan started to feel changes and alterations occurring within his body and realized that he longed more for blood than for ordinary human food. Finally, he went to Katherine's chambers with Damon and her maid, Gudren, who had told them that Katherine was alone in the garden. The Salvatore brothers searched for Katherine in the garden but couldn't find her there. Stefan then remembered that her favorite place to hang out was under the lemon tree. Stefan and Damon went over to the lemon tree where they thought Katherine was, until Stefan stumbled across Katherine's dress covered in smelly ash, with her 'daylight ring' on a rock with a note, saying she had committed suicide in the hopes that the brothers would end their rivalry, reconcile and love each other again. Unfortunately, this infuriated both the brothers even more and they fought over Katherine's protective ring. They fought with their swords, aiming to kill each other. Damon got under Stefan's guard and stabbed him right through the heart, killing him almost instantly. With every bit of Stefan's strength left, he used his sword and stabbed Damon in the heart too, killing him. With Katherine's blood flowing within their bloodstreams, they both transformed into immortals. Stefan kept Katherine's small lapis lazuli ring with him for many, many centuries later as a memory of his life with her and his love for her. During the beginning of his vampire life, Stefan chose to feed on the blood of animals, refusing to take innocent human life, while Damon chose to live a completely separate kind of lifestyle and take innocent human life, feeding on the blood of humans. When they came across each other at one point in time, Damon emotionally blackmailed and tortured Stefan and threatened to kill him if he didn't leave home, and Stefan, believing that his very own brother would indeed kill him, left his home of Florence for good. Stefan leaves Florence to get away from his dangerous brother and all that has happened in his dark, painful past. He chooses to start a new life for himself in a small, random American town of Fells Church, Virginia. Stefan is completely unsure of why he chose such a small and random town, but Stefan doesn't know that destiny and fate and completely new changes for him awaits...
Katherine Von SchwarzschildEdit
Mrs. Theophilia FlowersEdit
Throughout The Series Edit
Years later and centuries after he and his elder Damon transform into vampires, Stefan tries to escape from his dark, painful past by starting a new life in a random small town called Fell's Church, which is located in Virginia. Stefan could not figure out why he came to Fells Church, but felt that he was brought to the town by an unknown force and for unknown reasons. He fed on a rabbit before school but soon realized it wasn't enough to get him through the day. His arrival at Robert E. Lee High School caught the eyes of all of the girls in the vicinity, including Elena Gilbert, Bonnie McCulluogh, Meredith Sulez, and Caroline Forbes. Elena is intensely, strongly and passionately attracted to Stefan and displays an immediate and significant interest in him and has made a promise to herself that she will make Stefan hers, even if it kills the both of them. He used his powers on the secretary to allow him to become a student although he didn't want to use his powers at all. He felt Elena's power presence and spent the rest of the day trying to control his hunger. However, during European History Stefan saw Elena and was shocked that she looked exactly like Katherine. He was disgusted at how Mr. Tanner, the teacher, humiliated the students and drew attention to himself when he defended Bonnie McCullough by defying what the teacher said about students of the Renaissance. As the bell rang, Stefan left in a hurry answering a question of a fellow student who asked about football, saying that the game was sometimes played with the heads of prisoners of war.
Bonnie tuned into Stefan's thoughts to get a clue of his location, but the suspicions of where he could be was incorrect. With the help of Matt though, Bonnie, Elena and Meredith found Stefan in a well on the Old Francher's Farm. Stefan was shockingly weak and was taken to the boarding house. Matt insisted that they get Stefan to a doctor, but Elena couldn't agree because of what Stefan was and had Bonnie get her sister Mary who was a nurse.
In the Fury, Stefan convinced Matt to let Elena drink his blood, in order to complete the transition into a vampire. At first Elena tried to kill Stefan, thinking that she loved Damon and not him. After she read her diary, she hated what she had done to Stefan. At the end Elena killed herself as she pushed Katherine into the sunlight, saving Stefan and Damon from being killed.
Stefan was in Italy with Damon, scolding him for not taking proper care of his secret as a vampire. Bonnie tried a summoning spell to call for his help and succeeded. Unfortunately, Damon returned to Fell's Church with Stefan. Bonnie, Meredith and Matt told Stefan of Sue Carson's death, and that there was another powerful force in town.
After Elena comes back as a spirit child, Stefan takes it upon himself to look after her. He does so until Elena goes back to her normal human self. After him and Elena go out into the wood kissing and exchanging blood Damon sees everything and storms off and makes a deal with Shinichi. The deal was to lure Stefan out of Fell's church without killing him. The lure was a website which said it would be able to turn him human again, of coarse it ended up being a lie and Stefan was trapped in some magical underworld. Elena was able to contact Stefan later on in the book and it was there she found him starved and ill-looking. At first he didn't believe it was Elena as his captors had appeared as Elena taunting him. She convinced him it was her and managed to give Stefan some blood, she wanted to stay longer but Stefan made her go after it was alerted someone was by his cell. At the end of the book Damon, Elena and Matt set out to rescue Stefan.
Elena had an out of body experience and willed herself to go to Stefan who was locked up in a cell. He was thin and weak. Whoever held him there tortured him with Elena's image, causing Stefan to be rude to Elena at the sight of her. However, when he realized it really was Elena, he tried to comfort her because his rudeness had hurt her. Elena tears restored some color in Stefan's pale visage, healing him from some of his weakness. When Matt woke Elena up, her spirit was taken away from Stefan.
The Salvation: Unspoken Edit
The Salvation: Unmasked Edit
Evensong: Paradise Lost Edit
Evensong: War Of Roses (Part 1) Edit
Evensong: War Of Roses (Part 2) Edit
Evensong: Into The Woods Edit
In the television series, Stefan Salvatore is portrayed by Paul Wesley. Stefan is quite different from his novel counterpart in terms of family background and history, but they are quite similar in terms of personality, although with some character differences. Stefan Salvatore is the male lead, the hero, the male protagonist and the main love interest of the heroine and protagonist Elena Gilbert. Stefan is also seen as the narrator of the story. He is known as the moral, good vampire brother, who is compassionate, empathetic, kind hearted and more affectionate. He is one of the three main characters of the series and is the deuteragonist of the series (Elena is the protagonist and Damon is the tritagonist) His malevolent elder brother, Damon Salvatore, who is also a vampire (and the complete opposite of Stefan in terms of temperament and personality), hates him, as he has promised him an eternal lifetime of misery. His former flame, Katherine Pierce is back in the town of Mystic Falls and is supposedly after Stefan's love again. However, despite Katherine's feelings for Stefan and her love for him, Stefan is repulsed by her and wants nothing to do with her whatsoever. Stefan is an 167 year old vampire of Italian-American descent, who was born November 1, 1847 (poss. 1846?) in the town of Mystic Falls, Virginia to Giuseppe Salvatore and Lillian Salvatore (who died when Stefan was ten). He is the youngest son of Giuseppe and the younger brother of Damon Salvatore. During his human life, Stefan was described as responsible, intelligent, ambitious, dutiful, athletic, noble, polite and respectful. Stefan liked sports and especially took pleasure in football, polo, and horseback riding. Stefan also loved literature, reading, poetry and writing in his journals. Before Stefan was turned into a vampire, Stefan was an aspiring doctor. Stefan was also his father Giuseppe's favourite son and he had a close relationship with him, the complete opposite of Damon, who shared a tension-filled relationship with Giuseppe. In terms of romance, women and the opposite sex, Stefan was popular, admired and well-liked with women. Stefan was seen to be respectful, courteous, chivalrous, romantic and polite. This was especially noticeable with Katherine. Stefan developed strong feelings for Katherine, but so does his brother Damon. The two eventually start to compete with each other for Katherine's affections. Although it was shown that Katherine displayed interest in both of the Salvatore brothers, it was evident that the younger Salvatore was the one she truly loved. When Stefan was just seventeen years of age, he died from a gunshot wound to the chest (which was fired by his own father, Giuseppe when Stefan tried to help Damon save Katherine from being put in the tomb and eventually being burned in the church). Stefan was compelled by Katherine to drink her blood against his will and because of this, Stefan died with Katherine's blood within his system after he was shot, hence triggering his transformation into a vampire. Physically, Stefan is tall and lean with an a slim, athletic, muscular build and physique. He is very handsome, attractive and good looking with short, cropped dark brown hair and he has expressive, intense but subtle green eyes. Stefan's expression appears quite serious, brooding and often sad especially in the beginning (mostly due to his guilt-ridden and dark, mysterious past), although he has a very engaging, warm and charming smile. He has a tattoo of a rose which is located on his upper right shoulder. The significance of Stefan's tattoo has not been explained and it is not clear or confirmed when Stefan got the tattoo.
Stefan appears to be quite sombre at first and a little distant towards most people, though generally polite, even-tempered and well-mannered. Personality wise, Stefan is described to be kind, compassionate, gentle, caring, selfless, heroic, noble and brave. He appears to be shy, a loner, passive, cynical, pessimistic, and incredibly brooding, the complete and total opposite of Elena, who is outgoing, popular, sociable, active, optimistic and cheerful. Stefan is in control of his emotions most of the time and he generally possesses a calm and quiet nature, however, his brother, Damon, is able to stir him into rage and anger him quite easily. Elena seems to be able to evoke a more passionate, fiery side to him and because of her, he seems to take on a more active role. Around his friends (such as Lexi and Caroline for example), Stefan is relaxed, down to earth and possesses a sense of fun, charm and a wicked sense of humor. Stefan has also displayed these same traits of a fun, playful and adventurous personality with Elena. After he is tortured by the tomb vampires in the episode "Let The Right One In", he is rapidly weakened and Elena feeds him her blood but it brings out the predator, the beast and the monstrous side of him, which he hasn't revealed in over a century. Damon and Elena try to work together to help him get back on his regular animal blood diet and it eventually works, with Stefan fully recovering and returning to his normal and healthy self. In "The Return" he still shows that he is a caring, empathetic, compassionate and understanding individual, but Stefan seems to have toughened up and he displays a significantly tougher side when he confronts John Gilbert, when he is in the hospital recovering from his injuries, after threatening Stefan that he wants to kill him by driving a stake through his heart and calling him a monster and insulting his daughter Elena's relationship with Stefan. Stefan displays his tougher and darker side when he threatens him to leave Mystic Falls for good and to never come back because Elena doesn't want him in town. Stefan continues to display his compassionate and helpful side when Caroline was turned into a vampire. Caroline, at first, had many struggles and issues with controlling her emotions and her bloodlust, which is a common thing with newborn vampires. When Caroline's emotions and urges become overpowering and she kills a young man named Carter at the carnival in "Brave New World", Stefan comforts her, tries to assure her that he will help her through the rough times, says he'll help her adjust to her new lifestyle, which is a lifestyle of living on animal blood. In "Bad Moon Rising", Stefan displays his thoughtful, helpful nature and Stefan takes Caroline into the forest to go hunting for forest animals together after Stefan gets Bonnie to enchant a daylight ring for her in order to protect her from the effects of the sun. In terms of his powers and abilities, since Stefan does not feed regularly on human blood like his older brother Damon, Stefan's powers as a vampire are not as strong as his brothers. Stefan lives off of an animal blood diet, therefore, this weakens his abilities. However, when hyped up on human blood, Stefan becomes extremely powerful and strong, even stronger then Damon. Stefan possesses the standard vampire abilities of immortality (meaning he cannot age or grow old), accelerated healing, fast reflexes, flying or floating, jumping heights or leaping, mind compulsion or influence, sensitive hearing, enhanced senses, superhuman speed, and superhuman strength. Stefan's weaknesses as a vampire include sunlight, invitations, vervain and wood. In order for Stefan to walk around in the sunlight, Stefan wears a Daylight Ring as a talisman against the sunlight, which is a heavy, silver ring with an enchanted lapis lazuli stone (enchanted by Emily Bennett back in 1864) on the middle finger of his right hand. On Stefan's ring, bears the Salvatore Family Crest with an "S" in the middle of the stone, indicating the first letter of his first name Stefan. His brother, Damon also has a similar ring which bears the stone with a "D", in which he wears on his left hand on his middle finger.
Zodiac Sign (Cancer)Edit
Cancer, the fourth sign of the zodiac, is all about home. Those born under this sign are 'roots' kinds of people, and take great pleasure in the comforts of home and family. Cancers are maternal, domestic and love to nurture others. More than likely, their family will be large, too -- the more, the merrier! Cancers will certainly be merry if their home life is serene and harmonious. Traditions are upheld with great zest in a Cancer's household, since these folks prize family history and love communal activities. They also tend to be patriotic, waving the flag whenever possible. A Cancer's good memory is the basis for stories told around the dinner table, and don't be surprised if these folks get emotional about things. Those born under this sign wear their heart on their sleeve, which is just fine by them. The mascot of Cancer is the Crab, and much like this shelled little critter, Cancers are quick to retreat into their shells if it suits their mood. No wonder these folks are called crabby! For Cancer, it's not that big of a deal, though, since they consider this 'shell' a second home (and they do love home). The flip side of this hiding is that shell-bound Crabs are often quite moody. Further, in keeping with their difficulty in sharing their innermost feelings, it can become a Herculean task to pry a Crab out of its secret hiding place. What to do? Give the Crab time -- eventually these folks will come out to play again. When they do, they'll be the first to say so, in keeping with the Cardinal Quality attached to this sign. It's said that Crabs are first to laugh and first to cry, so you can bet they'll fill you in. That shell, by the way, isn't the only tough thing about Crabs. These folks are tenacious and strong-willed and like to get their way. If their well-documented kindness and gentleness doesn't do the trick, however, they're not above using emotional manipulation to make things happen. If that still doesn't work, they'll just go back to their shell and sulk, or find a way to get back at the source of their pain, since Crabs can be rather vindictive. That said, any self-respecting Crab would tell you that they are ultimately motivated by protecting their home and loved ones, a most noble goal. Cancers are ruled by the Moon -- the Great Mother of the heavens in ancient times. Here on Earth, this is manifested in the Crab's maternal instincts and desire to protect home and hearth. This may appear smothering at times, but that's the Crab for you. The Moon is associated with fertility, too, a quality that is most pleasing to Cancers. The Moon is also the ruler of moods, and Cancers have plenty of those. These folks can cry you a river if they're so inclined, and they usually are. They can be overly sensitive, easily hurt and prone to brooding. Even so, Crabs find it easy to be sympathetic to others and are quick to show their affection. Their intuition is also a great help to them, especially in times of stress. The element associated with Cancer is Water. Like the rolling waves of the sea, the Crab's emotions can make quite a splash. These folks tend to pick up on things and bring them in, with the outward result ranging from sentimentality to possessiveness. Crabs need to resist the temptation to become selfish or to feel sorry for themselves, since this behavior won't help. On the bright side, Cancers are good with money (although some consider them too thrifty), probably because they value a sense of security. Crabs are also quick to help others and tend to avoid confrontation. In keeping with their nurturing bent, those born under this sign are a whiz with food. A hearty picnic in the park is heaven-on-earth to most Crabs. Cancers often find that a robust workout session is just the tonic for their touchy feelings. Team sports are always nice, since they offer a sense of community; water polo should be elemental to aquatic Crabs. What are their team colors? The Moon is silver and white. Since Cancers have a tendency to be lazy, however, they may need someone to push them out the door. When it comes to the game of love, eager Crabs are devoted, romantic and able to get things going on their own. Crabs are wise to listen to their gut, since this sign rules the stomach. The great strength of the Cancer-born is the tenacity with which they protect their loved ones. These folks don't ask for much, either: a comfortable home and sense of peace about sums it up. It's that nurturing instinct which makes Cancers a pleasure to be with.
Cancer Strengths Edit
- Loyalty - Dependable - Caring - Adaptable - Responsive
- Moody - Clingy - Self-pitying - Oversensitive - Self-Absorbed
Cancer and Independence Edit
Cancer is the astrology sign that is packed full of contradictions so when it comes to independence, they possibly can or can not be independent. On one side, they have the perseverance and drive to do what needs to be done, they are self-sufficient and do not need to depend on other people for the material and physical things in life. On the other hand, they depend on people for emotional support and encouragement. A Cancer that is not fully self-actualized will need the constant support of others and will not be very independent but the Cancer that is 'evolved' and has properly harnessed their emotional issues will be wildly successful as an independent human being. They crave attention and comfort from other people and they are happiest when they have a small, close knit group of friends or family.
Cancer and FriendshipEdit
Cancer is extremely loyal to those who appreciate and support them, they are the nurturer of the zodiac and will protect and cherish the person for a long time. One of the greatest things about Cancer is their ability to make others feel good about themselves and loved. This is because instead of doing this for themselves, they project this onto other people. This is a positive cycle because in making others feel nurtured, wanted and loved, they in return feel good for making someone feel good. Other people can lean on and depend on cancer, they will listen to people's problems and help them however they will rarely express their own deep feelings to anyone. People who want to share deep emotional thoughts and opinions with a Cancer might feel that the scales are tipped on one side for cancer will rarely reveal it's true deep feelings. A friend of Cancer is usually a lifelong devoted friend that can be trusted.
Cancer and BusinessEdit
Once cancer resolved their emotional issues such as shyness and insecurity, the powerful character will shine though, there is practically nothing they can't do. They have incredible perseverance and will stand up for what they believe in. With their strong intuition, sensitivity, powers of observation and intelligence, they will have great success in anything they undertake. They are excellent business people and investors because of their intuitive and psychic ability and their creative forward thinking mind, they are able to predict future trends. They attract wealth very well and know where to invest. Money and financial well being is very important to Cancer and this can help their drive in business. They need financial security and if they allow themselves to properly focus their energy and do not allow their emotions to over take them, they are more then capable of obtaining their financial goals and being incredibly successful business people.
They are complex, fragile, unpredictable and temperamental and need constant support and encouragement, more then any other astrology signs, Cancer needs to be needed. Even when all needs are satisfied, they can be irritable and cranky. They have an uneasy, delicate temperament. The contradictory nature of Cancer gives their temperament the wild mood swings and possible temper tantrums. They are easily offended and will sulk and wallow in self pity for a long time when they get hurt.
Cancer Deep Inside Edit
It is difficult for cancer to open up and have a close emotionally fulfilled relationship with someone because they are so closed off emotionally and physically to the world. This is driven by their fear of trust, Cancer has a difficult time trusting people. This causes built up anger and resentment inside, the contradictory nature really takes a toll on them and they can have a negative outlook on life, thinking that life is just too hard and miserable. This is unfortunate because when good experiences are to be had, they are skeptical of people and their surroundings and they experience tunnel vision due to their depressed outlook and they miss the nice things and happy experiences in life that make it worth living. In addition to lack of trust for people, Cancer is deeply sensitive and easily hurt, this is other reason why they have their defense shell in place, to avoid being hurt by others. Cancer lives in the past. They hold past events close to them and often dwell on the past. They have to learn to let go and live in the present instead of spending their time being sick with nostalgia. Cancer has a lot of emotional issues to deal with but once they overcome this large hump of shyness and insecurity, there is practically nothing they can't do. With their strong intuition, sensitivity, powers of observation and intelligence, they will have great success in anything they undertake. Cancer is constantly feeling, feelings and emotions are hallmarks of this sign and this is the root of their problems, human beings are not as evolved in the emotional area and this is where cancer gets the brunt of their problems. They are the ones who have to cope with their strong feelings more so then any other sign. Once properly harnessed, there is nothing that is this powerful astrology sign can not accomplish. Harmony is very important to Cancer, it keeps them happy. Conflict of any kind causes great distress. Deep inside, Cancer is a very powerful sign, they have the ability to stand up for what they think is right and they have lots of perseverance and can be fine on their own provided they don't let their emotions get the better of them and have the stability they need. They are not fond of change but they have the ability to do what needs to be done, they are not pushovers or lazy people.
Cancer In A NutshellEdit
Cancer is a mysterious sign, filled with contradictions. They want security and comfort yet seek new adventure. They are very helpful to others yet sometimes can be cranky and indifferent. Cancer has a driving, forceful personality that can be easily hidden beneath a calm, and cool exterior. The crab is Cancer's ruling animal and it suits them well, they can come out of their shell and fight but they can also hide in their shell of skitter away back into the depths of the ocean. They are very unpredictable. With cancer, there is always something more that meets the eye, for they are always partially hidden behind the shell. They are a have a deep psyche and intuitive mind that is hidden from the world. Cancer is deeply sensitive and easily hurt, this might be why they have their defense shell in place, to avoids being hurt by others. They are nurturers so they surround themselves with people, whom after a while can offend or hurt a cancer without even knowing they did so, therefore Cancer's protective shell keeps them safe from hurt. They are complex, fragile, unpredictable and temperamental and need constant support and encouragement, more then any other astrology signs, Cancer needs to be needed. When cancer gets the support it needs, it has a tremendous amount to offer in return. When cancer gets offended, they tend to sulk instead of confronting the persons face to face. This needlessly prolongs the pain and suffering. Cancer is very possessive, not just with material possessions but with people as well. Cancer will always want to stay in touch with old friends and anyone who has ever been close to them, because it is easier to maintain a friendship then attempt to learn to trust a new person. It is easier this way for them emotionally. If you befriend a Cancer, you will stay friends for a long time. Cancer makes the perfect mother, this is the sign that represents motherhood. They have unconditional love and caring more so then any other astrology sign. Cancer are very intuitive. Most of the psychics of the world are Cancer astrology signs. They have an excellent memory and are very observant and can read people very well. They can usually tell of other people's intentions are good or not. Never dupe a Cancer, they can see your motives. Cancer has a lot of emotional issues to deal with but once they overcome this large hump of shyness and insecurity, there is practically nothing they can't do. With their strong intuition, sensitivity, powers of observation and intelligence, they will have great success in anything they undertake.
Cancer Love, Sex and RelationshipsEdit
What it's like to date a Cancer WomanEdit
The Cancer woman is a very sensual woman with deep emotions and passion brewing underneath the exterior. To reach these will require time, patience and tenderness. Do not expect to have her open up to you right away and jump into a relationship. She will not make the first move and will not be forward with you, you have to do all the work. Do not try to lead her on because Cancer woman is very in-tune with a persons motivations and she will see right through you. Trust is the single most important thing to Cancer. If you ever betray her trust, you might as well move on. She needs love and security. Cancer is the perfect woman for the man who loves to sweep a woman off her feet with romance. She is sensual, sweet and flirty and you two will engage in a gentle, flirtatious dance together while the relationship builds. Once there is a solid, secure foundation, the richness of the relationship will emerge. She is old fashioned, feminine and sensual and patient, if you are the man who can give her what she wants, a relationship with a Cancer woman is wholesome and rewarding and can last a lifetime.
What it's like to date a Cancer ManEdit
The Cancer man will not be direct with you. He will approach you cautiously and slowly. He will be very romantic and flirty and attempt to court you and win your heart with lavish gifts and attention. The reason he will never be direct with you is that he has a strong underlying fear of rejection. If you are interested in a Cancer man, you will probably have to make the first move and ask him on a date. He falls in love easily and will make you his whole world. Once you "belong to him", he will hold on to you and can become quite jealous and possessive. This is because he is worried he will lose you to another man and that would crush his spirit. He needs you to be loyal and faithful for he is the same, in a strong and close relationship, Cancer men are the most loyal of the astrology signs. They make excellent lovers for the tender woman who loves romance and being swept off her feet. Cancer is very affectionate and thrives on holding hands all the time, and constant physical contact as he absorbs the situation and experiences with his feelings. The cancer man is all about feeling. He might not show it however and might portray a calm and cool exterior but underneath, he feels deeply and intensely. Cancer men are easily offended so do not jokingly make fun of them for they will take offense and get hurt, but once again, this will not be known to you. He will simply sulk on his own while he tries to figure out and dissect what you said. Cancer men are excellent male protectors, they are like the knight in shining armor. If you are the kind of woman that likes being looked after and cared for, and loves affection and devotion, this romantic, sensual man is perfect for you.
How To Attract CancerEdit
You must be direct, Cancer will not. Let your feelings for them be known, this is the first step to initiating a relationship with a Cancer. This way, will not have to risk rejection, one of their biggest fears. If you are looking for a short fling, be straight with them. Do not lead them on to thinking there is long term commitment is there is none because you will hurt these emotionally delicate people. Trust is the most important. Build trust with them and they will gradually get closer to you. Give them approval and compliments but be careful because they will easily sense when you are complimenting them just for the sake of it. Be sincere. Ask Cancer for advice, share your problems (but don't burden them), they enjoy helping people and giving advice.They like culture and lavish experiences. Take them to a play or museum and a fancy, upscale restaurant. Do not force Cancer into a relationship or make them make a decision on the spot. They will shy away from you. Have patience, this is the key to attracting a Cancer. Be physical with them, they love genuine affection. They are very cautious and as time passes, they will slowly grow closer to you and you will have wonderful, fulfilling relationship.
Cancer Erogenous ZoneEdit
The greatest erogenous zone for Cancer is the chest and the breasts. Both women and men respond well to light sucking and kissing of the nipples. You must caress these areas delicately and softly. Never be rough. Stroke your fingers through Cancer man's chest hair, lightly and gently this will ignite the firey passion hidden behind the shell
Sex With CancerEdit
Cancer is very physical. Expect sex with Cancer to be a fully encompassing sexual experience. Lots of tender foreplay, massages afterwards, candles lit by the bedside, soft music in the background, delicious scented potpourri, everything to appeal to all senses. It will be delicate and passionate and an experience you won't soon forget. Do not expect too much novelty and experimentation because Cancer is a very conservative sign. Some Cancer people might be willing to try something new but they will never be the ones to suggest it, you have to or it will never happen. They might go along with your idea because they do enjoy new experiences. Make them always feel safe and secure when trying anything new and they might love it and incorporate it into your regular sex life.
- Stefan's birthday is July 1.
- Stefan's zodiac sign is Cancer.
- Stefan is right handed.
- Stefan was born during the fifteenth century (1495), during the period of the Italian Renaissance.
- Stefan was eighteen human years old when he died and was turned into a vampire.
- Stefan was a nobleman during his human years.
- Stefan was strongly favored over Damon by his father, Giuseppe Salvatore.
- Stefan was the brother whom Katherine loved more or best between him and Damon.
- Stefan is an excellent cook.
- Stefan played the position of wide receiver on his high school football team.
- Stefan has forest green eyes.
- Stefan has jet black wavy hair.
- Stefan loves literature, books, and paintings.
- During his human life, Stefan was deeply attached to his family, friends and his duty to Florence. Stefan says that he had studies and ambitions. Damon describes Stefan as "sheltered".
- Stefan is well-read and highly cultured. During his human years, he was seen to be highly scholarly and ambitious.
- Stefan has an IQ of 150+, which makes him have genius level intellect.
- Stefan was a practicing Catholic during his human life. He was strong in his faith due to his Catholic upbringing and he would pray often.
- During his human years, Stefan would normally pray whenever he was distressed or upset.
- Back in his home of Florence, Stefan's bedroom contained a curtained bed with sheets and pillows. Stefan slept alone.
- Stefan did not routinely carry a sword during his human life in Florence.
- Before Damon arrived back from university for the summer, Stefan was facing possible arrangements to marry Katherine.
- At the beginning of the series, all of the female characters (Elena, Bonnie, Meredith and Caroline) displayed an attraction or a romantic interest in Stefan.
- Mrs. Theophilia Flowers whom Stefan lives with at her boarding house, has mentioned that she has a "soft spot" for Stefan.
- Stefan is a hopeless romantic. This is noticed by all of the women, including Katherine, Elena, Bonnie, Meredith and Caroline.
- Stefan was named after the first Christian martyr, St. Stephen.
- Stefan has the ability to read and process minds and thoughts at increased speed.
- Stefan does not drink human blood under any circumstances. However, Stefan breaks this rule by drinking Elena's blood from time to time as a form of romantic bonding.
- If Stefan consumes a substantial amount of human blood, Stefan can shape shift into the form of a falcon and a hawk.
- Stefan used to wear a chain with Katherine's Lapis Lazuli gold ring around his neck as a way to keep his memories of her after her death (which turned out to be a faked death).
- According to Stefan, Damon has hated him for the longest time since childhood. Stefan believes that his birth might have caused their mother's death, therefore, why and when Damon might have began hating Stefan.
- Damon often refers to Stefan as "brother" or "little brother" and rarely if ever refers to Stefan by his first name.
- Stefan hates to look bad in appearance. He always likes to be well dressed and impeccable in appearance when he is around others.
- Stefan likes expensive clothing, especially black clothing. However, Stefan is mostly seen wearing t-shirts and jeans.
- Stefan is a masculine first name of Greek origin. It is a derivative of the name Stephen. It means "crowned" or "garland".
- Stefan's last name "Salvatore" means "Saviour" in Italian.
- Stefan is athletic and loves engaging in sports. His favourite sport is football. He has also recently learned and grasped the concept of basketball.
- Stefan loves playing the game of pool. He is known to be exceptionally good at it over years of practice.
- It's possible that Stefan suffers from Major Depressive Disorder. Stefan has a sad or melancholic mood and isolates himself from others.
- Stefan's counterparts from other LJ Smith series include Adam Conant (The Secret Circle), Galen Drache (Night World), Thierry Descouedres (Night World), James Rasmussen (Night World), Delos Redfern (Night World), and Eric Ross (Night World).